Left wing media didn't care about Newts past when he was around 8% among GOP candidat

dindt work

The hell it didn't. Al Gore got half a million more votes than did George Bush. Bush's brother, his concubine and the U S supreme court stole that election.

George Bush was a draft dodger and even at that didn't serve the last fourteen months of his obligation to the national guards.

Just think of what shape we would be in if Gore had been the president. He wouldn't have lowered taxes or started the war in Iraq so we would more than likely have the national debt paid off. The interest on the total debt is nearly half a trillion dollars a year now so just think of what a beautiful, safe country we would have...no debt and no interest to be paid.

The sad thing is that you actually believe this BS.

dindt work

The hell it didn't. Al Gore got half a million more votes than did George Bush. Bush's brother, his concubine and the U S supreme court stole that election.

George Bush was a draft dodger and even at that didn't serve the last fourteen months of his obligation to the national guards.

Just think of what shape we would be in if Gore had been the president. He wouldn't have lowered taxes or started the war in Iraq so we would more than likely have the national debt paid off. The interest on the total debt is nearly half a trillion dollars a year now so just think of what a beautiful, safe country we would have...no debt and no interest to be paid.

Believe it......I was good friends with an IBM employee who worked down there in the area around the Democratic strongholds. He said the punched card votes that they nullifed during the first 18 hours were 80% Democratic votes. See....everybody thinks that because that shit went on for about a week a lot of stuff was proven. The only goddam thing which was proven was that Jeb Bush is George Bush's brother and that his concubine, Katherine Harris made the final declaration of victory for Bush on November 14. The supreme court activity backstopped the entire thing.

That will ultimately be the biggest worry Obama's team will have.....Republicans stealing the election. They're good at it.

Last edited:
I wouldn't call it a smear campaign...they jumped on an opportunity. However, they did so in a way that revealed their bias...they certainly didn't give him the same consideration as they did Edwards.

Edwards was never a front-runner.

And the Front-runner Is... John Edwards? - TIME

I stand corrected....this reminds me of a quote: “There is no such thing as an underestimate of average intelligence.” :puke3:

I wouldn't say it was a matter of "consideration" though - Gingrich's skeletons have been in public view for years.

Now that he is a co-favorite they are all excorcised.

Means they would rather see Romney face Obama than Gingrich.

Oh Yeah--Barack Obama would have to bring 10 teleprompters with him, just to keep up with Newt and he would still get his tail waxed.

The Obama reelection campaign has always planned on a Mitt Romney win--and now the left wing media and the DNC are freaking out.

Expect a lot more to come.

But I remember reading how the left was afraid of Cain?

Believe it......I was good friends with an IBM employee who worked down there in the area around the Democratic strongholds. He said the punched card votes that they nullifed during the first 18 hours were 80% Democratic votes. See....everybody thinks that because that shit went on for about a week a lot of stuff was proven. The only goddam thing which was proven was that Jeb Bush is George Bush's brother and that his concubine, Katherine Harris made the final declaration of victory for Bush on November 14. The supreme court activity backstopped the entire thing.

That will ultimately be the biggest worry Obama's team will have.....Republicans stealing the election. They're good at it.

I'm sorry for you, really I am..... You do know that it is being investigated that Obama was illegally on the ballot in Indiana? It's called election fraud.... And you believe it went all the way to the supreme court with Bush but I bet you will defend Obama, won't you?

Oh Yeah--Barack Obama would have to bring 10 teleprompters with him, just to keep up with Newt and he would still get his tail waxed.

The Obama reelection campaign has always planned on a Mitt Romney win--and now the left wing media and the DNC are freaking out.

Expect a lot more to come.
Teleprompters aren't allowed at debates but Bush, Jr. almost got away with that box on his back.

http://www.salon.com/2004/10/09/bulge/

Last edited:
Bush had a comfy 7 point lead on Gore on the days before the 2000.

Then some smucface leaked a story about Bush ancient DUI in the1070s

\
WHAT KIND OF A CHEAP STUNT WAS THAT?????????????

The Bush campaign should have been upfront re his irrelevent dui when he declared his candicacy.

the criiminals failed in their attempt to steal the election

I think they have their attacks on Romney lined up. But right now, they are probably looking at Romney as plan B. If Obama becomes completely unelectable due to a worsening of the economic situation, which Republican can they live with?

They'd love Huntsman, but they can live with Romney.

BUt they know that Romney is a weak candidate. Weird REligion, sleazy business practices, robotic, unempathetic actions...

What does Admiral Akbar think?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piVnArp9ZE0]ITS A TRAP! - YouTube[/ame]

It was Romneys nomination to lose.

He has lost it.

The Gingrich momentum is irreversibe.

Bush had a comfy 7 point lead on Gore on the days before the 2000.

Then some smucface leaked a story about Bush ancient DUI in the1070s

\
WHAT KIND OF A CHEAP STUNT WAS THAT?????????????

The Bush campaign should have been upfront re his irrelevent dui when he declared his candicacy.

the criiminals failed in their attempt to steal the election

almost worked

Didn't work.

The attempted overthrow of the gov't.

Bush won Florida 10 diff ways............

Gore never could cum up with a way to win Florida

Bush would havewon the popular vote also if not forthat dui thing.......................................

Forum List

Back