Left wing looney Sanders, gets bitch slapped by the left's goofy policies and dogma.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
I love it when lefties have to live with the results of thier stupidity.

Bernie Sanders got bullied off the stage at his own rally by Black Lives Matter douchebags and was never allowed to speak. He ended up walking away.

The BLM racist activists did get one thing right though, they called the assembled crowd "white Supremicist Liberals".

If course we all know that the BLM movement is a sham based on a lie and motivated by hate and prejudice, but the left has been promoting and supporting them all along. I love that it slapped Sanders around, that is deliciously ironic to me.

There are so many humorous things to say about this incident, but I won't cover them all. One thing to note is how Bernie is easily pushed around. Putin and ISIS are probably loving the idea that this guy might be POTUS. Not likely, but might be.

Actually, I think Hillary might have a hand in it, since Bernie is coming on strong against her. Remember how she started the birther movement when Obama made gains????

It's so much fun to watch her try to destroy her party in a fit of rage over her own unelectability...

Funny_Democrat_Jackass_334x500_xlarge.jpeg

Actually, I think Hillary might have a hand in it, since Bernie is coming on strong against her. Remember how she started the birther movement when Obama made gains????

It's so much fun to watch her try to destroy her party in a fit of rage over her own unelectability...

View attachment 46865

I suppose that that is possible. If true then that is even funnier to me because it makes a mockery of the left and their policies. It shows that those kind of things are EXACTLY what we always knew they were; bull shit used to control the masses and keep them in power.

Bernie should have told them he was black because he's down with the struggle.

I don't think Bernie thinks that quickly or that well. Ole Bernie only know two or three things and he just repeats them over and over:

"Corporations and their CEOs are bad."
"Poor people are poor!"
"Rich people who arent Democrats are bad!"
"Free stuff for everyone!"

Forum List

Back