If you are too stupid to know that even illegals have due process rights, then who are you to tell judges what's unconstitutional.
You're too stupid to know that your comment is complete inaccurate and idiotic. And illegal alien has no rights at all. The U.S. Constitution is not an international document, you nitwit. It applies to U.S. citizens on U.S. soil, only.

Now - we choose to extend them a bunch of luxuries, but we do not have to.

If you are too stupid to know that even illegals have due process rights, then who are you to tell judges what's unconstitutional.
You're too stupid to know that your comment is complete inaccurate and idiotic. And illegal alien has no rights at all. The U.S. Constitution is not an international document, you nitwit. It applies to U.S. citizens on U.S. soil, only.

Now - we choose to extend them a bunch of luxuries, but we do not have to.

Wrong again !

For example: it doesn't just apply to citizens . Otherwise green card holders would t have rights to free speech or religion . Correct ?

Here's a newsflash: If she were wanted on any other crime, and she came to the courthouse for an order of protection, she would ALSO be arrested. Say, for example, she was wanted for murder, or grand theft auto, and she showed up at the courthouse and announced herself via requesting an order of protection. The police would absolutely take her into custody at that point. Would that be "denying her justice" for her spousal abuse? Would you suggest that "justice" requires ignoring all other crimes? Or just some of them? If so, which ones?

Look, I'm sorry that her husband abused her. Obviously, I don't want anyone being a victim of spousal abuse. But the bottom line is, I'M not the one who put her in this position. I didn't send her an invitation to violate federal law and come here. I didn't make her commit a crime and put herself into a position where she's outside the law and therefore cannot ask the protection of the law free of fear of punishment for her crimes (a state that, in fact, exists for ANY criminal). She chose to do that of her own free will, and if she's suffering for her choice to place herself outside the safety of being a law-abiding person, that is not my problem. It's hers.
Cecilie1200 - WTF are you doing?!? You're using logic and reason with irrational, emotional, crime-loving nitwits like Luddly Neddite and Billo_Really. Don't you know you are going to make their simple minds explode?!?

Wrong again ! For example: it doesn't just apply to citizens . Otherwise green card holders would t have rights to free speech or religion . Correct ?
They don't, nitwit. Just like an illegal alien, a green card holder cannot vote. If they had constitutional rights, nobody could prevent them from voting. How many times are you going to make an ass out of yourself by saying really stupid shit? Illegal aliens have no rights. The U.S. Constitution is not an international document.

Here's a newsflash: If she were wanted on any other crime, and she came to the courthouse for an order of protection, she would ALSO be arrested. Say, for example, she was wanted for murder, or grand theft auto, and she showed up at the courthouse and announced herself via requesting an order of protection. The police would absolutely take her into custody at that point. Would that be "denying her justice" for her spousal abuse? Would you suggest that "justice" requires ignoring all other crimes? Or just some of them? If so, which ones?

Look, I'm sorry that her husband abused her. Obviously, I don't want anyone being a victim of spousal abuse. But the bottom line is, I'M not the one who put her in this position. I didn't send her an invitation to violate federal law and come here. I didn't make her commit a crime and put herself into a position where she's outside the law and therefore cannot ask the protection of the law free of fear of punishment for her crimes (a state that, in fact, exists for ANY criminal). She chose to do that of her own free will, and if she's suffering for her choice to place herself outside the safety of being a law-abiding person, that is not my problem. It's hers.
Cecilie1200 - WTF are you doing?!? You're using logic and reason with irrational, emotional, crime-loving nitwits like Luddly Neddite and Billo_Really. Don't you know you are going to make their simple minds explode?!?

And you've answered your own question. ;)

Of course she has "recourse". All she has to do is go back to her own country where she is legally a citizen and then press charges if he does it again. So simple, only a left-winger could be confused by it.
And if that country has a tyrannical ruler who thinks its okay to abuse women, where's the recourse there? This is a country based on the rule of law and anyone who thinks its okay to deny someone due process of law, doesn't embrace American values.

The recourse is what it always was: obey the law.

Meanwhile, please explain the "due process of law" you detect being denied by someone being arrested for a crime they, in fact, committed.

A California judge doesn't want justice served at the courthouse because (and I quote) "stalking undocumented immigrants" at the facilities thwarts people's access to justice. You get that? By serving justice against criminals, she feels that it "thwarts people's access to justice".

Sweetie - justice is arresting illegal aliens and prosecuting them. Justice is deporting illegal aliens. :eusa_doh:

California justice doesn't want immigration arrests in court
It is not a State crime. States have no jurisdiction over immigration since 1808. And, we have a Commerce Clause. This federal problem should be handled at the federal borders, on a permanent basis, via that federal Clause in our supreme law of the land.

No we didn't. Their mom and dad created them. Their ideology warped them. All we did was work with them on anything that was mutually advantageous.

But hey - you never did let reality get in the way of a good false narrative.
We sold the gas he used on the Kurds, then we prevented the UN from giving him sanctions. UBL was on the CIA payroll.

Yes, we created their evil.

No, bin Laden was NOT on the CIA payroll. This has been debunked over and over, but as usual, you leftists think if you just keep screaming something over and over, you can make it an accepted part of history without ever having to produce any of that pesky "proof" stuff.

I was never home schooled a single day in my life. I also did not attend a private school. I went to public school my entire life. Are there any other lies you would like to try telling? This is like the twelfth lie I've caught you in during the past 24 hours.
Don't like it when people say things about you that you know are not true, do ya?

If you went to a public school, as you say, it wasn't a very good one. Or you weren't a very good student. Because if you were, you would know the difference between a "lie" and a "mistake".

A California judge doesn't want justice served at the courthouse because (and I quote) "stalking undocumented immigrants" at the facilities thwarts people's access to justice. You get that? By serving justice against criminals, she feels that it "thwarts people's access to justice". Sweetie - justice is arresting illegal aliens and prosecuting them. Justice is deporting illegal aliens.
You don't get the concern about victims or witnesses of crime not showing up? I think you've got a problem beyond logic, lack of basic intelligence!
I hardly think the vast majority of illegals coming out of the courthouse are victims or witnesses. They are probably the perpetrators of some additional crime.

A California judge doesn't want justice served at the courthouse because (and I quote) "stalking undocumented immigrants" at the facilities thwarts people's access to justice. You get that? By serving justice against criminals, she feels that it "thwarts people's access to justice".

Sweetie - justice is arresting illegal aliens and prosecuting them. Justice is deporting illegal aliens. :eusa_doh:

California justice doesn't want immigration arrests in court
/---- Further proof that Liberalism is a mental disorder.

No, bin Laden was NOT on the CIA payroll. This has been debunked over and over, but as usual, you leftists think if you just keep screaming something over and over, you can make it an accepted part of history without ever having to produce any of that pesky "proof" stuff.
Not directly.

"Jimmy Carter’s National Security Adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski admitted on CNN that the U.S. organized and supported Bin Laden and the other originators of “Al Qaeda” in the 1970s to fight the Soviets."
BTW, I said that figuratively, not literally.

A California judge doesn't want justice served at the courthouse because (and I quote) "stalking undocumented immigrants" at the facilities thwarts people's access to justice. You get that? By serving justice against criminals, she feels that it "thwarts people's access to justice". Sweetie - justice is arresting illegal aliens and prosecuting them. Justice is deporting illegal aliens.
You don't get the concern about victims or witnesses of crime not showing up? I think you've got a problem beyond logic, lack of basic intelligence!
I hardly think the vast majority of illegals coming out of the courthouse are victims or witnesses. They are probably the perpetrators of some additional crime.
first degrees should be in custody first.

There is nothing "hypocritical" about my statement, snowflake. Those representatives were elected and sent to Washington D.C. to stop the collapse created by Barack Obama and the Dumbocrats. They were doing exactly what the American people sent them there to do. They were not sent to bow to Dictator Obama and implement every anti-constitutional policy he deeply desired.

Any other really stupid things you'd like to say? I can see why you vote Dumbocrat. You literally cannot figure out which way is up or make a rational argument without someone else spoon-feeding you.
There was no collapse, Obama was not a dictator and there's no such thing as "anti-constitutional". You're just making stuff up!

People don't vote for people NOT to do their jobs. People didn't send the Republicans to Washington to make sure the government ran out of money. Nobody tells their representative, "Make sure I don't have a job!" The shit you say is absolute lunacy.

BTW, I'm not a Democrat.

Not to mention, it would be really hard for him to abuse her if she was in a different country.
You must really hate this country if you insist on wasting all of our time and resources on this non-issue of un-documented aliens? People coming into the country to take minimum wage jobs are no big god-damn threat to Americans, you stupid bitch! There are much bigger problems this country is facing than your little immigrant fetish. Like a President who is pushing an orgy of cruelty on the American people.

Folks....you can't make this stuff up. This is what happens when a left-winger is desperate to make an irrational argument.

Dumb-ass....law enforcement is step one in the "due process" process. If one is not arrested and charged - how can they have a trial? :eusa_doh:

You are a very special kind of stupid.
No its not. You can have law enforcement, without due process. People who are arrested (law enforcement) and indefinitely detained (no due process) is proof you're a walking idiot.

The recourse is what it always was: obey the law.
That doesn't do you any good when you are being victimized by someone who isn't obeying the law and the law will not protect you. How would you like getting your little bitchy ass beaten knowing if you call 911, you're the one getting arrested? What a little fucked up bitch, you are.

Meanwhile, please explain the "due process of law" you detect being denied by someone being arrested for a crime they, in fact, committed.
Someone comes in to the country to escape the tyranny of their country. They don't break any other laws; gets a job; contributes to the economy; pays taxes; is a decent person; but one day gets brutally assaulted, goes to the court to do the right thing; and you think that is a bigger crime than domestic violence?

Assertion without evidence and irrelevant to the court ruling..., NEXT!

Assertion without evidence and irrelevant to the court ruling..., NEXT!
ROFL! Of course, everyone in this forum knows it's more than likely to be true.

Forum List

Back