Left-wing Criticism of Tea Party Smacked Down!

A) I am not a HE

B) SHOW ONE POST OF ME EVER SAYING OBAMA WAS "HALF BLACK?"

When you have that, YOU FREAKING LIAR, do let me know.

Thank you for PROVING YOU LOST THE ARGUMENT. When you have to MAKE UP CRAP about other people you are admitting you lost the real argument.

Now run away LIAR!!!!!!!

And now the smilies that irritate liberals so:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are such an oversensitive, disingenuous FOOL!

I never QUOTED you as saying that dumbass.

I stated it as a matter of fact.

This is why I largely ignored and ridiculed your bitching cry-fest up to now.

Going forward do try to keep your panties from getting bunched up Chicken Little.

I have a dream that someday leftists will take responsibility for their words and actions.

A) I am not a HE

B) SHOW ONE POST OF ME EVER SAYING OBAMA WAS "HALF BLACK?"

When you have that, YOU FREAKING LIAR, do let me know.

Thank you for PROVING YOU LOST THE ARGUMENT. When you have to MAKE UP CRAP about other people you are admitting you lost the real argument.

Now run away LIAR!!!!!!!

And now the smilies that irritate liberals so:

Going forward do try to keep your panties from getting bunched up Chicken Little.

I have a dream that someday leftists will take responsibility for their words and actions.

Then they would no longer be liberals. ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Matt's a racist. He fucking offended "that 100,000 white people gather"? oh fucking really? what a fucking asshole he is. first off he's lying, it wasn't a hundred thousand, it was closer to 500 thousand and they weren't all white and even if they were what's fucking offensive about that? People are supposed to be ashamed of being white? Is that the fucking demonRat's message? Be ashamed of white? Christ on a cracker you people need help. too late though, you've spread your cracker with hate and the voters are running away so fast it makes you little shit stained diapers spin.

waaaaaaaambaaaalllllllllllance.

Matt's a racist. He fucking offended "that 100,000 white people gather"? oh fucking really? what a fucking asshole he is. first off he's lying, it wasn't a hundred thousand, it was closer to 500 thousand and they weren't all white and even if they were what's fucking offensive about that? People are supposed to be ashamed of being white? Is that the fucking demonRat's message? Be ashamed of white? Christ on a cracker you people need help. too late though, you've spread your cracker with hate and the voters are running away so fast it makes you little shit stained diapers spin.

Yeah, that gets me too. It is racist.

If 100 thousand or 100 million black people gathered together and I said they were all something or other, I would be called racist.

BUT IF 100 thousand white people gather, automatically they are all racists, Klaners or whatever?

What a load of stereotyping!

Can't liberals come up with anything else but screaming racist the minute people don't agree with them?

Then they would no longer be liberals. ;)

:lol::lol::lol:
Everyone has to grow up sometime.

Yeah, that gets me too. It is racist.

If 100 thousand or 100 million black people gathered together and I said they were all something or other, I would be called racist.

BUT IF 100 thousand white people gather, automatically they are all racists, Klaners or whatever?

What a load of stereotyping!

Can't liberals come up with anything else but screaming racist the minute people don't agree with them?

They could if they had facts, logic, and history on their side.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB584M7EobE]YouTube - Glenn Beck Critic Matt Taibbi gets OWNED by Tea Party Blogger, Dana Loesch[/ame]

What a freakin' pin headed, liberal TWIT... :lol:

Much the same as I envision many of the liberals on here.

Last edited:
Matt didn't come off that bad. It was only at the very end she got a few good jabs in.

His arguments were cogent all the way throughout.

What I find interesting is how so many people of a certain ilk are so willing to engender good feelings towards Beck, he's able to bash a certain group of people on tv and radio all day everyday and then on one day have a "nice and unifying religious" event and all things are good. We're only to look at that ONE. SINGLE. event and judge him based on that and that alone.

The man called Obama a racist...straight up...on live national television. He never apologized or walked it back until AFTER the event, when asked specifically about it. Then he doesn't even apologizes for it, but tepidly says "I'd like to amend that." Amend it to what!?? He then goes on to say that what he interpreted as Obama's racism was really his "bad/evil" Black Liberation Theology religion that Glenn Beck deems unChristian. A Mormom. LOL!!!

100 to 1 that all these people who are so generous and forgiving to Beck would still crucify Obama if he started backtracking and apologizing for everything they claim they find offensive that he said.

I find this whole thing to be ridiculous. People have already made up their minds on who they llike and don't like and will excuse anything someone they like/agree with does and will criticize and bash anything someone they don't like/agree with does.

Its just that simple.

I've seen a few Beck shows, and he's out there on the edge. But I haven't seen him to be racist as you so subtely put it.

I disagree with Obama's polcies. I disagreed with Bush's policies. Neither makes me a racist. Obama blindly siding with his buddy when he gets himself arrested is what? Probably blind friendship. I can see why some would call that racist.

Put simply though, is it right for any group to exclude other groups? If that group is a race of people, then that is racist. The whites did that for years, that has changed to a great extent (yes there are still some idiots out there). The blacks still do that in alot of ways. Playing the "I'm black" card as if it entitles them to something special. To a great extent there is equality in this country. Playing like there isn't makes folks wonder if it's race based.

Last edited:
It is curious how people hear what they want to hear. What does it mean to be owned? Schoolyard bully chatter?

Bringing religion and naming names as if they were sacred is that being owned? I find it empty rhetoric and unbecoming of a nation founded on religious freedom. I asked in another thread what 'honor' we have lost? No one knows.

What does 'liberty evangelism' mean? Liberty from what, a democratically elected presidency? This is pure nonsense to me.

I think when you are having a discussion that makes no sense to you, not knowing how to answer is an appropriate reply. Matt was confused by the 'stupid,' how does one reply to nonsense.

Had McCain won, the fascinating thing is he would probably have done much of what Obama is doing, but the tea party would never have materialized. How weird.

Last edited:
It is curious how people hear what they want to hear. What does it mean to be owned? Schoolyard bully chatter?

Bringing religion and naming names as if they were sacred is that being owned? I find it empty rhetoric and unbecoming of a nation founded on religious freedom. I asked in another thread what 'honor' we have lost? No one knows.

What does 'liberty evangelism' mean? Liberty from what, a democratically elected presidency? This is pure nonsense to me.

I think when you are having a discussion that makes no sense to you, not knowing how to answer is an appropriate reply. Matt was confused by the 'stupid,' how does one reply to nonsense.

Had McCain won, the fascinating thing is he would probably have done much of what Obama is doing, but the tea party would never have materialized. How weird.

What honor have we lost? Here are 3 examples off the top of my head.

- The honor in politicians to do what is right for the country before what is right for themselves
- The honor of individuals to not put their own needs and self interests before the needs of others
- The honor if individuals to be honest in debate and respectful of those who oppose them

Please take the "No one knows what honor has been lost" mantra off the table now that you have a few examples.

- The honor in politicians to do what is right for the country before what is right for themselves
- The honor of individuals to not put their own needs and self interests before the needs of others
- The honor if individuals to be honest in debate and respectful of those who oppose them

Please take the "No one knows what honor has been lost" mantra off the table now that you have a few examples.
Excellent post!

What honor have we lost? Where shall we start.. Libturds attack on Christians, all Christian symbols. and yes even Christmas. a chicago thug who applauds the president of mexico for calling his citizens racists, a chicago thug who sues a state for carrying out Federal Law. he doesn't try to help them with their problems, he fucking sues them, a chicago thugs who bows and plants his nose in the butts of dictators like Chavez ane on and on and on and on. yes,, for sure, we've lost something in the translation.

Interesting but irrelevant to any lost honor as a nation. Many individuals do put their own interest ahead of others, your top two are the same. The nation does not honor this self centered selfishness in its fundamental premises, nor for that matter has it ever greatly praised them. But many in the nation do, consider libertarianism which is the self ahead of all others, and consider the attitudes of Americans toward welfare and healthcare. I assume you are a conservative and as such are part of the lost honor you note as conservatives argue constantly against the welfare of all as represented in SS and UHC.

This is the land of the individual and there is always going to be conflict between private and public interests, it is curious to me the enormous irony on the right in terms of these issues: regulation is bad, but so are people, so what to do? You can't have honor with laws and regulations and someone to enforce them, that big old bad government. No wonder you righties seem so conflicted.

Is there any genuine loss of 'honor?' Next.

"Of all forms of government and society, those of free men and women are in many respects the most brittle. They give the fullest freedom for activities of private persons and groups who often identify their own interests, essentially selfish, with the general welfare." Dorothy Thompson

Interesting but irrelevant to any lost honor as a nation. Many individuals do put their own interest ahead of others, your top two are the same. The nation does not honor this self centered selfishness in its fundamental premises, nor for that matter has it ever greatly praised them. But many in the nation do, consider libertarianism which is the self ahead of all others, and consider the attitudes of Americans toward welfare and healthcare. I assume you are a conservative and as such are part of the lost honor you note as conservatives argue constantly against the welfare of all as represented in SS and UHC.

This is the land of the individual and there is always going to be conflict between private and public interests, it is curious to me the enormous irony on the right in terms of these issues: regulation is bad, but so are people, so what to do? You can't have honor with laws and regulations and someone to enforce them, that big old bad government. No wonder you righties seem so conflicted.

"Of all forms of government and society, those of free men and women are in many respects the most brittle. They give the fullest freedom for activities of private persons and groups who often identify their own interests, essentially selfish, with the general welfare." Dorothy Thompson

To me our nation behaves in the opposite way of those 3 things I describe. To do so in each instance is dishonorable. The message of the rally was to restore your individual honor in an effort to make this country a better place.

You may not like that message but that doesn't change what the message was nor does it change the 3 examples I provided.

To me our nation behaves in the opposite way of those 3 things I describe. To do so in each instance is dishonorable. The message of the rally was to restore your individual honor in an effort to make this country a better place.

You may not like that message but that doesn't change what the message was nor does it change the 3 examples I provided.

Indeed. The event was purely Spiritual. And notice whom is having a FIT and making it political as they do every topic under the Sun?

They don't know anything different. And it's high time that they learned that the sleepers have awakened...and the very fortunes of the detractors on the left are in jepoardy.

The left knows it. If their reactions are a guage? The meter is pegged hard into desparation.

I'm not so sure about that. The wife and I were discussing the other night about how, if the repubs win the midterms and don't do as promised, then what?

Mcain would have done the same as Obama in many ways because he's a progressive too. The tea party may well have started up even so.

If the repubs don't do as promised, I think the tea party, or some other movement will grow over the next few years. There's more happening under the surface in america these days than is obvious. Lots more.

I'm not so sure about that. The wife and I were discussing the other night about how, if the repubs win the midterms and don't do as promised, then what?

Mcain would have done the same as Obama in many ways because he's a progressive too. The tea party may well have started up even so.

If the repubs don't do as promised, I think the tea party, or some other movement will grow over the next few years. There's more happening under the surface in america these days than is obvious. Lots more.

I agree. McCain is as bad. He should take note of that since he was challanged for his seat. I think notice was dually served.

Politically? He's a douchebag.

Militarily? Not many can touch his experience. And on that note? It's the ONLY reason I have ANY regard for him at all.

I agree. McCain is as bad. He should take note of that since he was challanged for his seat. I think notice was dually served.

Politically? He's a douchebag.

Militarily? Not many can touch his experience. And on that note? It's the ONLY reason I have ANY regard for him at all.

I agree with you both. Much of what Obama has done has required Republican votes and he's gotten them. It's not about Republicans and Democrats, it's not about liberals and moderates, the Tea Parties are about economic conservativism. Contrary to what many Republicans think, it's not about religious or social conservativism for many that agree with the Tea Party thinking.

There are many libertarians within the Tea Party, with some of those being very different in thinking regarding the Fed and military roles.

Forum List

Back