Left-wing Criticism of Tea Party Smacked Down!

Progressives, which he DISTORTS to mean what he SAYS it means...which it doesn't.

Social Justice supporters, which HE distorts to mean what HE say it means...which it doesn't.

Black Liberation Theologist, which HE distorts to mean what HE says it means...which it doesn't.

Liberals, which HE distorts to mean what HE says it means...which it doesn't.

The list goes on. The man is offensive, disruptive and the opposite of a unifyer.
You mean like you guys insisting the Tea Party and conservatives are racist, that we hate science, that we want to keep women barefoot & pregnant, etc...?

Or is that different? Somehow?

This is what she will look like when she's really hungry for me.

IMG_5687.JPG

YouTube - Glenn Beck Critic Matt Taibbi gets OWNED by Tea Party Blogger, Dana Loesch

Now, it's hilarious. It doesn't matter if liberals are on this board or on tv, they always say the same things by rote.

And the lefty went to personal attacks when he knew he was losing the argument.

The left has tried EVERYTHING to de-legitimize the Tea Party movement and have FAILED!

They are getting desperate as election day looms, and the desperation was evident in the switch to personal attacks in the above video.

Pathetic!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I watched a whole glenn beck show on monday to see his review of his own event. One thing he said, that this video reminds me of, was "Stand in the fire of truth and everything else will fall apart around you" Basically that is what just happened to that guy, the truth made him look bad.

"First the ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win" -Ghandi

According to people like teapartysmuria and his ilk, we have have a half-black President now, so shut about about racism in America...it doesn't exist.

49izadw.gif

According to people like teapartysmuria and his ilk, we have have a half-black President now, so shut about about racism in America...it doesn't exist.

49izadw.gif
Of course it exists. Just listen to rev. Wright or Sharpton. They are no different then the scumbags in the kkk. They are no different then YOU!

Progressives, which he DISTORTS to mean what he SAYS it means...which it doesn't.

Social Justice supporters, which HE distorts to mean what HE say it means...which it doesn't.

Black Liberation Theologist, which HE distorts to mean what HE says it means...which it doesn't.

Liberals, which HE distorts to mean what HE says it means...which it doesn't.

The list goes on. The man is offensive, disruptive and the opposite of a unifyer.
You mean like you guys insisting the Tea Party and conservatives are racist, that we hate science, that we want to keep women barefoot & pregnant, etc...?

Or is that different? Somehow?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Exactly! The guy is WHINING that it's only okay for LIBERALS to throw around accusations!

It's "offensive" if liberals get them back!

Hilarious!

49izadw.gif

A) I am not a HE

B) SHOW ONE POST OF ME EVER SAYING OBAMA WAS "HALF BLACK?"

When you have that, YOU FREAKING LIAR, do let me know.

Thank you for PROVING YOU LOST THE ARGUMENT. When you have to MAKE UP CRAP about other people you are admitting you lost the real argument.

Now run away LIAR!!!!!!!

And now the smilies that irritate liberals so:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i think this clip will augment this thread very well. this is by far one of the smartest women ive ever witnessed:

YouTube - Black Conservatives Blast Al Sharpton Protesters in DC 8/28

I know it's hard to elaborate on when you're an angry person on the streets, but can someone explain to me (with proof and not "OMG are you naive?" responses) how LBJ is responsible for the shift in the black community where 80% of black babies were born with a father in the '60s and 90% of them today are born without one?

i think this clip will augment this thread very well. this is by far one of the smartest women ive ever witnessed:

YouTube - Black Conservatives Blast Al Sharpton Protesters in DC 8/28

I know it's hard to elaborate on when you're an angry person on the streets, but can someone explain to me (with proof and not "OMG are you naive?" responses) how LBJ is responsible for the shift in the black community where 80% of black babies were born with a father in the '60s and 90% of them today are born without one?

There have been a lot of examples of how the "War on Poverty" did great damage to the Black family unit.

Thomas Sowell has written a lot about it.

No, you lied!

You were losing the argument so you did what liberals always do. You complained about Beck making accusations, and then in the same breathe, made up something about me OUT OF WHOLE CLOTH.

So, not only a liar, but a hypocrite as well.

I suggest the next time you are losing you reconsider that tactic.

I've never so much as neg repped anyone on here.

LOL @ letting a stranger on the Net get you so upset you have to make a flame thread to lash out against them.

49izadw.gif

I've never so much as neg repped anyone on here.

LOL @ letting a stranger on the Net get you so upset you have to make a flame thread to lash out against them.

49izadw.gif

Hey pal, YOU are the one that claimed I said Obama was "half black."

Now I want some proof for that lie, or I want an apology and an admission you made the crap up.

I don't give a damn whether you neg repped or not. You still made up a total lie, because you were losing an argument and I am not going to stand for it.

You freaking hypocrite. You whined the whole thread that Beck made up stuff and THEN YOU WENT ON TO DO EXACTLY THAT!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back