Left-wing Criticism of Tea Party Smacked Down!

What group besides Obama's administration and the govt. in general is Beck bashing? And Beck did in fact apologize for his comments about Obama being a racist, they just haven't shown it on Jon Stewart.
Progressives, which he DISTORTS to mean what he SAYS it means...which it doesn't.

Social Justice supporters, which HE distorts to mean what HE say it means...which it doesn't.

Black Liberation Theologist, which HE distorts to mean what HE says it means...which it doesn't.

Liberals, which HE distorts to mean what HE says it means...which it doesn't.

The list goes on. The man is offensive, disruptive and the opposite of a unifyer.

Do you find the following to be in any way racist?
Yes, because, for the umpteenth time, Whites are and have always been in a position of power. It's not the same.

I scared you away from the the other thread because it's was blatantly obvious you were losing the debate. So I don't really expect you to engage me in this discussion. But I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You scared me away? Man you are a FOOL! A childish one at that. Straight up.

49izadw.gif

Perhaps I'm missing something here, but does Beck claim to be a unifier? I mean we all know that was the Obama mantra, right? But Beck?

According to people like teapartysmuria and his ilk, we have have a half-black President now, so shut about about racism in America...it doesn't exist.

49izadw.gif
MarcATL said:
Yes, because, for the umpteenth time, Whites are and have always been in a position of power. It's not the same.

What he was saying is that your comment "White people have always been in power" is false at this point in time considering the most powerful man in our government is not white.

What group besides Obama's administration and the govt. in general is Beck bashing? And Beck did in fact apologize for his comments about Obama being a racist, they just haven't shown it on Jon Stewart.
Progressives, which he DISTORTS to mean what he SAYS it means...which it doesn't.

Social Justice supporters, which HE distorts to mean what HE say it means...which it doesn't.

Black Liberation Theologist, which HE distorts to mean what HE says it means...which it doesn't.

The list goes on. The man is offensive, disruptive and the opposite of a unifyer.

I scared you away from the the other thread because it's was blatantly obvious you were losing the debate. So I don't really expect you to engage me in this discussion. But I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You scared me away? Man you are a FOOL! A childish one at that. Straight up.

49izadw.gif

Perhaps I'm missing something here, but does Beck claim to be a unifier? I mean we all know that was the Obama mantra, right? But Beck?

Beck seems to be more unifying now than Obama.

Have you seen Obama's numbers lately? Beck just calls people and they show up by the thousands.

;)

I've never so much as neg repped anyone on here.

LOL @ letting a stranger on the Net get you so upset you have to make a flame thread to lash out against them.

49izadw.gif

Pointing to their response does not excuse your poor behavior.

Hey, normally I take it in stride. Liberals say all kinds of things and they are all BS.

But I was not going to let an out and out accusation of racism stand without addressing it IMMEDIATELY. Especially when it is an abolute lie.

Still waiting for the cowardly liar to admit it.

;)

According to people like teapartysmuria and his ilk, we have have a half-black President now, so shut about about racism in America...it doesn't exist.

49izadw.gif
MarcATL said:

What he was saying is that your comment "White people have always been in power" is false at this point in time considering the most powerful man in our government is not white.

I'm a she. ;)

But, yeah, that meme is from Jesse Jackson's "Rainbow Coalition" in the 80s (sometime around there). That blacks could not be racists, because racism was about power and only whites had power.

It was ridiculous then and it is even MORE ridiculous now given who is president.

To make such a claim and not even think, "Hellooooooooooo, the president is black" is so fixed in his own identity politics as to not let reality permeate.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You mean like you guys insisting the Tea Party and conservatives are racist, that we hate science, that we want to keep women barefoot & pregnant, etc...?

Or is that different? Somehow?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Exactly! The guy is WHINING that it's only okay for LIBERALS to throw around accusations!

It's "offensive" if liberals get them back!

Hilarious!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Indeed. Remember, it's unfair to hold liberals responsible for their words and actions. Because...because...because it's ALL BUSH'S FAULT!!!111

That attitude was illustrated in Forrest Gump. When Jenny's hippie boyfriend hits her, he refuses to take responsibility. "It's just this war and that lying son of a bitch Johnson and..."

They won't take personal responsibility.

A) I am not a HE

B) SHOW ONE POST OF ME EVER SAYING OBAMA WAS "HALF BLACK?"

When you have that, YOU FREAKING LIAR, do let me know.

Thank you for PROVING YOU LOST THE ARGUMENT. When you have to MAKE UP CRAP about other people you are admitting you lost the real argument.

Now run away LIAR!!!!!!!

And now the smilies that irritate liberals so:

You are such an oversensitive, disingenuous FOOL!

I never QUOTED you as saying that dumbass.

I stated it as a matter of fact.

This is why I largely ignored and ridiculed your bitching cry-fest up to now.

Going forward do try to keep your panties from getting bunched up Chicken Little.

Last edited:
A) I am not a HE

Thank you for PROVING YOU LOST THE ARGUMENT. When you have to MAKE UP CRAP about other people you are admitting you lost the real argument.

Now run away LIAR!!!!!!!

Going forward do try to keep your panties from getting bunched up Chicken Little.

What the hell does that mean? You never stated me saying that, you "stated it as a matter of fact?"

Are you some kind of loon?

That would be like me saying, "I never saw Jim stab Steve, I just stated he did as a 'matter of fact.'"

Helloo you laughable loon, THAT'S STILL A LIE!

Who's the Chicken Little, when you have to make up complete BS out of whole cloth, "as a matter of fact" and then run away when challenged on it.

You lost twice. First with your nonsense that only whites have power, and now on making up "statement of facts" that were total BS.

A) I am not a HE

Now run away LIAR!!!!!!!

What the hell does that mean? You never stated me saying that, you "stated it as a matter of fact?"

That would be like me saying, "I never saw Jim stab Steve, I just stated he did as a 'matter of fact.'"

Who's the Chicken Little, when you have to make up complete BS out of whole cloth, "as a matter of fact" and then run away when challenged on it.

You lost twice. First with your nonsense that only whites have power, and now on making up "statement of facts" that were total BS.

He tried that same kind of stupid shit on me. But it didn't work. He's a bonafied liar and that's all there is to it.

i think this clip will augment this thread very well. this is by far one of the smartest women ive ever witnessed:

YouTube - Black Conservatives Blast Al Sharpton Protesters in DC 8/28

I know it's hard to elaborate on when you're an angry person on the streets, but can someone explain to me (with proof and not "OMG are you naive?" responses) how LBJ is responsible for the shift in the black community where 80% of black babies were born with a father in the '60s and 90% of them today are born without one?

There have been a lot of examples of how the "War on Poverty" did great damage to the Black family unit.

Thomas Sowell has written a lot about it.

Thomas Sowell has be routinely diminished and disparaged by the left as an "Uncle Tom". Much like they did to Clarance Thomas.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egTyaIAaqz8&feature=related]YouTube - Clarence Thomas High-Tech Lynching[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2yfARRF9Co&feature=related[/ame]

He tried that same kind of stupid shit on me. But it didn't work. He's a bonafied liar and that's all there is to it.

And he deserves to get called on it. ;)

I know it's hard to elaborate on when you're an angry person on the streets, but can someone explain to me (with proof and not "OMG are you naive?" responses) how LBJ is responsible for the shift in the black community where 80% of black babies were born with a father in the '60s and 90% of them today are born without one?

There have been a lot of examples of how the "War on Poverty" did great damage to the Black family unit.

Thomas Sowell has written a lot about it.

Thomas Sowell has be routinely diminished and disparaged by the left as an "Uncle Tom". Much like they did to Clarance Thomas.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egTyaIAaqz8&feature=related"]YouTube - Clarence Thomas High-Tech Lynching[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2yfARRF9Co&feature=related]YouTube - Clarence Thomas Hearings: Biden Questions Thomas 1[/ame]

He's a brilliant writer.

I have said before, that if I were ever president, I would make Sowell my Education Secretary and make his mission to put himself out a job.

He's the person with enough integrity to actually carry such a mission out. ;)

Forum List

Back