Left vs right

No, it sucks to be an orphan under the current system.

Nobdy would be an orphan since every death would make each and every citizen a scion.

What the editecian 100% inheritence tax really does is separate todya's scions from their expectation unearned wealth from family connections and spread it to each and every citizen evenly.

I can understand why people whose soul contribution to the commonweal is inheriting money might object to it, of course.

Just imagine how unfiar it would be to those scions not to have the advantages that their inheritences will bring them?

Imagine how unfair it would be if they had the same right to inheritence as every other citizen.

Why...some of them might have no claim to merit simply by dint of their famial connections.

They'd be on essantially the same economic footing every quarter as every other citizen.

Yeah, that would be real bad for some of us, to be sure.

Like I said in an earlier post here. The wealth would park their money offshore, so the government couldn't touch it. It would not, and could not work. Probably the worst idea I've ever heard of.

A fair objection to the plan. But what if they couldn't?

Would you STILL object to the plan?

I absolutley would object. That would mean they have control of your money while your still alive.

It does not matter if you are Lib or Conserv. Black or White.Hate USA or Love USA,Rich or Poor. You live here and work here and reap the benefits of the USA you should pay for it. Like it or not you either pay with your wallet or your soul. (ask Bernie Madof,and now his wife too much greed does get punished)
So now some will say oh oh what about the poor--indigent is one thing poor is another we have no poor any more in the USA only people working the system. I have no problem helping the needy
but this is really a family thing..Class warfare is where we are today
The big fight is taking from one class to give to another I do not even have a personal problem with that its just how its done that is wrong INCOME TAXING IS WRONG SHOULD BE A FAIRER WAY
THERE IS AN OTHER CHOICE PROPOSED CALLED THE FAIR TAX
THAT EVERYONE WILL CONTRIBUTE BASED ON WHAT YOU SPEND AND THIS IS THE FAIREST IDEA I HAVE SEEN YET.
If you have a better one let us know.

Sure do. Since we are in two wars, let us reinstate the tax structure of WW2 until both are done.

Virtually every democratic capitalistic system in the world has a progressive income tax. It works. If you find it so objectionable, I suggest you go to a nation where it does not exist.

Income tax like pens are obsolete. Fairness is the best way rich will
pay more because they want things not just money. Give aways
are always abused and never appreciated so even the poor would have to pay something oh yea Rocks now your in my world I know
how to make money might not be able to recite all the bullshit you can but I know how to acquire wealth in the free market place..
Taxes only hampers growth--Tax me to much and I will roll up the carpet and wait 4 or 8 years to lay another carpet.. Just like most things you only check out part of the idea Americans For Fair Taxation: Americans for Fair Taxation and follow you nose if you can find it

[What the editecian 100% inheritence tax really does is separate today's scions from their expectation of unearned wealth from family connections, and spread that largess to each and every citizen evenly.

I can understand why people whose soul contribution to the commonweal is inheriting money might object to it, of course.

Just imagine how unfair it would be to those scions not to have the advantages that their inheritences will bring them?

Yeah, I can undertand why some of you aren't even remotely interested in actually competing with the rest of us, without doubt.

You could live your lives never having to pay a single penny in taxes and make as much money as you want. You would NOT be slaves to welfare since there would BE no welfare AND no taxes, either.

Gee...I wonder why?

This has got to take the award for the most incoherent babble of a bitter proletarian, spreading the most bogus misinformation and hoping it passes for informed opinion.

Most of the millionaires in the country earned their money, they didn't inherit it.

Every citizen has the same right to become a millionaire, or, as some of us do, sit around, have another drink, and grouse.

We are all on the same footing, and battle on the same playing field.  

There will always be welfare, because it no longer aims at preventing starvation. Today the new welfare is aimed at fulfilling an ever expanding level of expectation. We have the richest poor in the world.

The following from Robert Rector of the Heritage Foundation:

"[W]hen John Edwards says that one in eight Americans do not have enough money for food, shelter or clothing, that’s generally what the average citizen is thinking about when they hear the word “poverty.” But if that’s what we mean by poverty, then virtually none of these 37 million people that are ostensibly poor are actually poor. In reality, the government runs multiple surveys that allow us to examine the physical living conditions of these individuals in great detail.

When you look at the people who John Edwards insists are poor, what you find is that the overwhelming majority of them have cable television, have air conditioning, have microwaves, have two color TVs; 45 percent of them own their own homes, which are typically three-bedroom homes with 1.5 baths in very good recondition. On average, poor people who live in either apartments or in houses are not crowded and actually have more living space than the average person living in European countries, such as France, Italy or England.

Also, a lot of people believe that poor people are malnourished. But in fact when you look at the average nutriment intake of poor children, it is virtually indistinguishable from upper-middle-class children. In fact, poor kids by the time they reach age 18 or 19 are taller and heavier than the average middle-class teenagers in the 1950s at the time of Elvis. And the boys, when they reach 18, are a full one inch taller and 10 pounds heavier than the GIs storming the beaches of Normandy. It’s pretty hard to accomplish that if you are facing chronic food shortages throughout your life. "

When I read the post of those who live to gripe about how greedy we are, of how miserable the tax laws, etc., it reminds me of Minever Cheever.

Miniver Cheevy, child of scorn
Grew lean while he assailed the seasons;
He wept that he was ever born,
And he had reasons.

Miniver Cheevy, born too late,
Scratched his head and kept on thinking;
Miniver coughed, and called it fate,
And kept on drinking.

Like I said in an earlier post here. The wealth would park their money offshore, so the government couldn't touch it. It would not, and could not work. Probably the worst idea I've ever heard of.

I absolutley would object. That would mean they have control of your money while your still alive.

So you do believe that it is a good thing that today people can avoid taxes by illegally parking their money in offshore accounts to evade their taxes?

In other worlds you support tax evasion as a rightous act?

Okay, given that, I can certainly see why you'd object to this idea.

[What the editecian 100% inheritence tax really does is separate today's scions from their expectation of unearned wealth from family connections, and spread that largess to each and every citizen evenly.

Just imagine how unfair it would be to those scions not to have the advantages that their inheritences will bring them?

Yeah, I can undertand why some of you aren't even remotely interested in actually competing with the rest of us, without doubt.

You could live your lives never having to pay a single penny in taxes and make as much money as you want. You would NOT be slaves to welfare since there would BE no welfare AND no taxes, either.

Gee...I wonder why?

This has got to take the award for the most incoherent babble of a bitter proletarian, spreading the most bogus misinformation and hoping it passes for informed opinion.

Interesting take on it. T

here is no "information" in it, so you're suggesting that it misinforms is obviously your way of floundering for some objection to the plan and failing miserable.

And if it's so incoherent why do you bother spend a heck of a lot of ASCII responding to it?

Hit a nerve there, didn't I, PC?

Thought so.

Last edited:

So you do believe that it is a good thing that today people can avoid taxes by illegally parking their money in offshore accounts to evade their taxes?

I didn't say it's right to do that, Ed. But, It's their money and they can do whatever they want to do with it. They can burn it, they can spend it in Vegas, they can do a lot of things with it, that the government will never see what happens to it. It's not up to the government to oversee how you spend your own money. If I know that the government is going to take all my money...it's going to get spent before I die. I will buy gold and give it away before I die. I worked too hard for it to give it all away to the government. Ed, if you have a bad idea...just accept it...it's a bad idea.

Last edited:

Gee...I wonder why?

Interesting take on it. T

here is no "information" in it, so you're suggesting that it misinforms is obviously your way of floundering for some objection to the plan and failing miserable.

And if it's so incoherent why do you bother spend a heck of a lot of ASCII responding to it?

Hit a nerve there, didn't I, PC?

Thought so.

How could you have hit a nerve, when I so adroitly put you in your place?

I nailed the pathetic, complaining, never-was who finds it so much more admirable to gripe about his condition, well deserved, I'm sure, than to "take arms against a sea of troubles."

Your posts are so laden with the whining and sniveling of an unhappy life, with envy of others, that I don't whether you are more pitiful or pitiable.

You didn't "hit a nerve", which is your attempt to save face after I slapped down your silly argument for theft from those with more than you.

But now I will reach down and try to help you to your feet. Read and learn: to be happy one must first be grateful. Be grateful for where you live, in the "shining city on the hill, " as the great Ronaldus Maximus has said, for your health, which I hope you have, and for the chance to be free. Be grateful.

Stop wasting your time regreting and coveting what others have earned. Be well.

If you need another treatment, just let me know.

Last edited:
SHOULD BE A FAIRER WAY
THAT EVERYONE WILL CONTRIBUTE BASED ON WHAT YOU SPEND AND THIS IS THE FAIREST IDEA I HAVE SEEN YET.

Interesting...

Can you give a little more information on this? Would it be in a way like a federal sales tax?

Exactly.

I would like to see the flat tax...10% across the board.

The flat tax is the way to go, but 10% would not cover it. There also has to be a standard deduction for everyone along with deductions for personal exemptions. The poor should not be paying taxes. But cut out all other deductions, and then make it one tax, across the board, covering all income including capital gains. Also tax corporations at that same rate.

The tax is still progressive since you are not taxed on the first X amount of dollars due to the standard deduction.

The fair tax would never work. It would create many black markets as goods and services were traded under the table to avoid the tax. It would also discourage foreign tourists from purchasing goods in the US.

10% of what?

10% on clothes, groceries, gas, cars, homes, supplies, etc?

I should have said the "Flat Tax Income Tax."...scrap the "Fair Tax" idea

With the flat tax, would there also be state income taxes? How about business taxes?

States would still need to generate their own revenue, so yes, their would still be sales taxes and state income taxes. The flat tax would only be for federal revenue.

Poor should pay taxes as they also live in the USA ones that fight so the poor do not have to pay are missing the boat, they already pay
taxes when they put gas in there new Nissan,or pay property taxes on there sub prime mortgaged home or pay there cell phone and cable bill, bull shit bull shit we have lost site as to what poor is,poor means you have no money to spend hence when you get some money through your hard work in the fair tax as your wealth increases you will begin to pay tax..Fairest way I've seen, do not demagogue the fair tax but review it..
Flat Tax I know little about so will not comment
Inheritance Tax your fooled again this I know about as being a 61 year old business man I have already taken care of this and as the saying goes when I die I want the last check I write to bounce and it will be on April Th and everything I do is legal and approved by my Lawyers would love to share this but as soon as the tax people like Timmy discover how I and some of my friends do this they will try to stop It..
Do you really think that anyone that built a Estate worth millions in the last 30 to 40 years is not smart enough to see that his efforts remain in his family. As the saying goes walk a mile in my shoes
then tell me how they fit.
Your pretty bright Political Chic hope you are doing OK financially
would love to tell you some estate saving ideas but just can't.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Class warfare is where we are today

That is total bullshit.

Trickle down, The Horse and the Sparrow: those are class warfare instituted by the noble class and waged on the middle class. Saddly, there are always enough of the serfs to carry the banner for the nobles.

Class Envy is the new sound bite. Didn't you get the talking point.:lol:

It does not matter if you are Lib or Conserv. Black or White.Hate USA or Love USA,Rich or Poor. You live here and work here and reap the benifits of the USA you should pay for it. Like it or not you either pay with your wallet or your soul. (ask Bernie Madof,and now his wife too much greed does get punished)
So now some will say oh oh what about the poor--indigent is one thing poor is another we have no poor any more in the USA only people working the system. I have no problem helping the needy
but this is realy a famly thing..Class warfare is where we are today
The big fight is taking from one class to give to another I do not even have a personal problem with that its just how its done that is wrong INCOME TAXING IS WRONG SHOULD BE A FAIRER WAY
If you have a better one let us know.

I think a plan fairer than a fair tax would be to get rid of the income tax and have nothing in it's place.

I didn't say it's right to do that, Ed. But, It's their money and they can do whatever they want to do with it. They can burn it, they can spend it in Vegas, they can do a lot of things with it, that the government will never see what happens to it.

Spending your money would still be legal.

You just couldn't park it offshore to avoid that tax. Just as you theoretically cannot park money offshore NOW to avoid taxes.

It's not up to the government to oversee how you spend your own money.

Nothing in that plan gives the government the right to tell you how you spend your money.

If I know that the government is going to take all my money...it's going to get spent before I die.

That would be perfectly okay under the plan. I expect most people would do that, actually. But that would be okay.

I will buy gold and give it away before I die.

No, that would not be okay. That would be you attempting to avoid taxation. That would have to be thought of as inheritance tax evasion.

I worked too hard for it to give it all away to the government. Ed, if you have a bad idea...just accept it...it's a bad idea.

It's a plan that will never happen, I'll readily acknowledge that.

It's a plan that has huge flaws, I'll admit that, too.

For one thing, it would end up nearly as complex and invasive of our right to privacy as our current plan, since the whole "giving it all away" thing couldn't be allowed, either.

But what we have NOW is a bad plan.

The FLAT tax is a bad plan.

The VAT tax is a bad plan.

But it's AS FAIR (if not more fair) as any plan any of us have to offer.

And it certainly does one thing...it lampoons the the lie that the scions of this nation aren't EXPECTING to start out with advantages that give them intergenerational domination of our society.

And it ALSO lampoons their complain that taxation that it is unfair to the rich, too.

Remember nobody has to pay taxes in their lifetimes under THIS plan, and isn't that what the wealthy (and wealthy wannbes) bitch about? The injustice that they have to pay more taxes than the poor?

Well, in this plan, they don't have to pay ANY taxes whatever.

And still they whine and bitch about it, don't they?

And that's why we know that they are lying about why they object to our current system of taxation.

Their objection isn't about fairness...nothing about our economy is based on fairness. Their objection is paying ANYTHING AT ALL!

Look how the piggies squeal, when somebody suggests that their children might have to start our with the same inheritence benefits as everyone else.

Are they afraid their kids cannot compete with the rest of us on a level playing field?

God damned right they are.

Because they know perfectly well that that inherited wealth gives their kids huge advantages which disadvantage the rest of us in a CAPITALIST system.

It cracks me up that the asskissers to the rich want to talk about fairness to us.

They aren't interested in fairness...that's obvious.

Their interested is really in keeping things unfairly set up to advantage WELATH, And in a CAPITALIST system, money is THE advantage.

AS the editecian 100% inheritance tax plan proves, fairness has NOTHING to do with their complaints about our current system.

They're bitching about paying taxes.

Because every time I drag it out, it's the people who bitch the most about the injustice of our current tax system who MOST object to the FAIREST TAXATION SYSTEM ever devised --a system which would LIBERATE THEM of taxation for their entire lifetimes.

So I bring out this system occassional just to prove what lying sacks of shit the wealthy and wealthy wannabes (aka tools ) who bitch about our current progressive taxation.

It just shows us what liars these people are when they talk about fairness.

Last edited:
I have a better way.

The editecian 100% inheritance tax.

No taxes to be paid AT ALL during your lifetime, but a 100% taxation at death.

All money goes to the state to be totally distributed into the bank accounts into the National FED (that is actually a public bank) of the each citizen, every quarter.

How do our governments support themselves, you ask?

Excellent question. Same way they've been expecting education to do it....bake sales.

Just kidding..same way they did if for the first 150 years or so by imposing tariffs.

NOw I hear people bitch about taxes all the time.

But oddly, when I give them a surefire way to end all taxes, none of my wealthy scion chums buy into that.

Wonder why?

Oh, yeah, that's right...because they are already wealthy and know they don't really pay all that much in taxes.

And the thought of a meritocratic society where everyone REALLY has a chance of making it scares the hell out of them.

That idea would really suck for orphans.

Nobody would be an orphan since every death would make each and every citizen a scion.

What the editecian 100% inheritence tax really does is separate today's scions from their expectation of unearned wealth from family connections, and spread that largess to each and every citizen evenly.

Imagine how unfair it would be if they ONLY had the same right to inheritence as every other citizen.

Why...some of them might have no claim to superior merit simply by dint of their famial connections.

They'd be on essantially the same economic footing (every quarterly payment) as every other citizen.

Particularly that relatively small group of people who that do virtually nothing for their money except cash their editecian 100% inheritence checks every quarter.

Because they'd find themselves competing on an even playing field with those whose ambitions forced them to work toward investing that money sagely.

Some of you scions, however, those of you who are truly the captains of industry you seem to think yourselves, should be ecstatic with the idea, however.

But oddly, the people who claim to be the most productive and smartest people almost NEVER want that opportunity.

Gee...I wonder why?

This is probably the most IDIOTIC thing you have posted here..

Yeah... because we work only for ourselves, not our families and their future :rolleyes:

Real great system there if you die while you still have young children,,,

And also great to say that all you do in your life if the property of the government... all your efforts, achievements, etc are the possession of your masters..

This is in fact Bobo level stupidity

Hell, we have two wars going, so just reinstate the tax structure that we had in WW2. The wars end in less than six months, and the government has some money with which to pay the over a trillion dollars we owe the Chinese.

That idea would really suck for orphans.

Nobody would be an orphan since every death would make each and every citizen a scion.

What the editecian 100% inheritence tax really does is separate today's scions from their expectation of unearned wealth from family connections, and spread that largess to each and every citizen evenly.

Imagine how unfair it would be if they ONLY had the same right to inheritence as every other citizen.

Why...some of them might have no claim to superior merit simply by dint of their famial connections.

They'd be on essantially the same economic footing (every quarterly payment) as every other citizen.

Particularly that relatively small group of people who that do virtually nothing for their money except cash their editecian 100% inheritence checks every quarter.

Because they'd find themselves competing on an even playing field with those whose ambitions forced them to work toward investing that money sagely.

Some of you scions, however, those of you who are truly the captains of industry you seem to think yourselves, should be ecstatic with the idea, however.

But oddly, the people who claim to be the most productive and smartest people almost NEVER want that opportunity.

Gee...I wonder why?

This is probably the most IDIOTIC thing you have posted here..
Hit a nerve, did I?

Hit a nerve, did I?

When you talk about 100% government confiscation? Starting on a path that all you do is only for the benefit of the all powerful masters?

Yes indeed you do hit a nerve...

If you want your life to only be about working and toiling so that at the end all is for the masters and nothing is for your family, I truly feel sad for you... And actually sad for the country that there are indeed people like you in this world...

And the fact that under that plan the inheritance taxes are evenly divided and given to EVERY CITIZEN is something you'll ignore, right?

Yourobjections to this plan are that government is corrupt and therefore cannot be anything BUT corrupt.

Understood and basically I agree. But that is the case under EVERY plan of taxation, isn't it?

Now, can you imagine and comment on this plan is that were not true?

Can you imagine how this plan would effect our society if the government did in fact evenly dvide all inheritences every quarter as I suggested that plan would work?

Would you STILL object to it, if it were done honestly?

And if you still object, if it were done honestly, tell me why you object.

Last edited:

Spending your money would still be legal.

You just couldn't park it offshore to avoid that tax. Just as you theoretically cannot park money offshore NOW to avoid taxes.

Nothing in that plan gives the government the right to tell you how you spend your money.

That would be perfectly okay under the plan. I expect most people would do that, actually. But that would be okay.

No, that would not be okay. That would be you attempting to avoid taxation. That would have to be thought of as inheritance tax evasion.

I worked too hard for it to give it all away to the government. Ed, if you have a bad idea...just accept it...it's a bad idea.

It's a plan that will never happen, I'll readily acknowledge that.

It's a plan that has huge flaws, I'll admit that, too.

For one thing, it would end up nearly as complex and invasive of our right to privacy as our current plan, since the whole "giving it all away" thing couldn't be allowed, either.

But what we have NOW is a bad plan.

The FLAT tax is a bad plan.

The VAT tax is a bad plan.

But it's AS FAIR (if not more fair) as any plan any of us have to offer.

And it certainly does one thing...it lampoons the the lie that the scions of this nation aren't EXPECTING to start out with advantages that give them intergenerational domination of our society.

And it ALSO lampoons their complain that taxation that it is unfair to the rich, too.

Remember nobody has to pay taxes in their lifetimes under THIS plan, and isn't that what the wealthy (and wealthy wannbes) bitch about? The injustice that they have to pay more taxes than the poor?

Well, in this plan, they don't have to pay ANY taxes whatever.

And still they whine and bitch about it, don't they?

And that's why we know that they are lying about why they object to our current system of taxation.

Their objection isn't about fairness...nothing about our economy is based on fairness. Their objection is paying ANYTHING AT ALL!

Look how the piggies squeal, when somebody suggests that their children might have to start our with the same inheritence benefits as everyone else.

Are they afraid their kids cannot compete with the rest of us on a level playing field?

God damned right they are.

Because they know perfectly well that that inherited wealth gives their kids huge advantages which disadvantage the rest of us in a CAPITALIST system.

It cracks me up that the asskissers to the rich want to talk about fairness to us.

They aren't interested in fairness...that's obvious.

Their interested is really in keeping things unfairly set up to advantage WELATH, And in a CAPITALIST system, money is THE advantage.

AS the editecian 100% inheritance tax plan proves, fairness has NOTHING to do with their complaints about our current system.

They're bitching about paying taxes.

Because every time I drag it out, it's the people who bitch the most about the injustice of our current tax system who MOST object to the FAIREST TAXATION SYSTEM ever devised --a system which would LIBERATE THEM of taxation for their entire lifetimes.

So I bring out this system occassional just to prove what lying sacks of shit the wealthy and wealthy wannabes (aka tools ) who bitch about our current progressive taxation.

It just shows us what liars these people are when they talk about fairness.

Ed, you taxation plan would put a lot of people into the poverty level...that would scare the hell out of most people. This country wouldn't be a superpower, and would boarder on 3rd world. Matbe your fed taxes wouldn't be there, but the states would have to raise theirs, and fees would skyrocket...we would be in a much worse situation with your scenario. It's a bad idea just ripe with flaws.

Your all missing it or as Obama says you just don't get it...

Takes allot more than just money to build a successful Enterprise and most of these things are not taught in colleges about the only thing they teach you is how to be organized and get a job and in recent times how to use a computer.
Most of ya it is apparent only have jobs and have never started and succeeded in a business you will never understand how a business works till you do (boss haters especially).
As in the movie Back To School Rodney was more accurate than
the Professor.
You really think that rich do not want to be fair you are so wrong
Why do so many rich donate to worthy causes??? Your opinion is based on jealousy and envy.

Your boss can be your friend or you enemy. Your choice the more a business pays in taxes the more things will cost or will not be for sale.
Do not have to send money over seas to avoid over paying the death tax can do that right here in the USA

Forum List

Back