Left or Right, Will You Apologize if You Were Wrong About Cain?

Will you apologize based on the question asked in the body of the thread?

• I'm on the Right, and I will apologize

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm on the Right, and I will not apologize

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • I'm on the Left, and I will apologize

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I'm on the left, and I will not apologize

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Don't know/Unsure

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
Whether you are on the left end of the political spectrum or the right end of the political spectrum, will you apologize if proof OR a preponderance of the evidence is so overwhelming that you are forced to admit that you were either wrong to believe Herman Cain's accusers or wrong to believe Herman Cain's denials?

Cain's story has been changing from the minute this sexual scandal broke.
In that aspect, I will not apologize for saying he lied...because that's what he's been doing.
I will apologize for thinking him to be a certified molester like that guy named Chester though.

Although I don't see how this would ever occur based on everything that's transpired.

What will the people that supported their messiah do if he is found guilty?

The real focus should be policy but because Cain lacks in that these bullshit sexual stories have dominated over what Cain would really like to be talking about.................. 9...... 9, er 0..... 9.

I won't apologize because I never cast judgment on the guy. I just want the facts to come out.

this is for the Potential position of POTUS... I want to KNOW if he's a lech. I felt the EXACT same way throughout the Weiner Scandal.

Now, in a recent post... I did say he "probably fucked up". I want to know how bad he fucked up(if he did at all). But with now 5(I believe) women coming out and saying this stuff. I want the bullshit Assumptions of guilt or innocence to stop and get down to the facts. All documentation should be brought out in the open. All the accusers should be interviewed and scrutinized, as well as Herman Cain himself.

Whether you are on the left end of the political spectrum or the right end of the political spectrum, will you apologize if proof OR a preponderance of the evidence is so overwhelming that you are forced to admit that you were either wrong to believe Herman Cain's accusers or wrong to believe Herman Cain's denials?
No one has shown any picture claimed that was taken of "one of the accusers" of Mr. Cain, but I did find one of the claimees, introduced earlier by Gloria Allred as a woman who'd been harassed a number of years ago.

The photo was actually taken one month ago, when the woman approached Mr. Cain at a speech he was giving: Since the photo may be protected by copyright, I'm just showing a link.

The page had a link to another site about the same person that has a list of the lawsuits against her for grifting people: link

It's too bad some bring to the table with them a history of false accusations against important or just wealthy people. They seek them out, and wait for an opportunity to strike.

I'm beginning to wonder about the other accusers. When I went looking them up, one acccuser is actually is employed by a federal government office. Of course, the website I found that one at was saying that she worked for Obama. That's a pretty big umbrella. The federal government is vast. :rolleyes:

No one has shown any picture claimed that was taken of "one of the accusers" of Mr. Cain, but I did find one of the claimees, introduced earlier by Gloria Allred as a woman who'd been harassed a number of years ago.

The photo was actually taken one month ago, when the woman approached Mr. Cain at a speech he was giving: Since the photo may be protected by copyright, I'm just showing a link.

The page had a link to another site about the same person that has a list of the lawsuits against her for grifting people: link

It's too bad some bring to the table with them a history of false accusations against important or just wealthy people. They seek them out, and wait for an opportunity to strike.

I'm beginning to wonder about the other accusers. When I went looking them up, one acccuser is actually is employed by a federal government office. Of course, the website I found that one at was saying that she worked for Obama. That's a pretty big umbrella. The federal government is vast. :rolleyes:

I just heard NBC news. And according to one report, a second woman who is now coming forward is calling Herman Cain a monster.

Can it get any worse than that?

For me, there is nothing to apologize about. I have seen no evidence that Herman Cain has done anything wrong. All I have seen is hearsay, conjecture, and innuendo, but no actual FACTS.

I, like most normal folks, will reserve judgment until all the facts are out....

For me, there is nothing to apologize about. I have seen no evidence that Herman Cain has done anything wrong. All I have seen is hearsay, conjecture, and innuendo, but no actual FACTS.

I, like most normal folks, will reserve judgment until all the facts are out....

Apparently, it's a fact that the NRA paid two women large settlements after they complained about Cain.

I just heard NBC news. And according to one report, a second woman who is now coming forward is calling Herman Cain a monster.

There are 5 accusers in all. Two have already been discredited as either professional liars or in the employ of one of Herman Cain's detractors. Of the other three, one of those is a third-party complaint of ladies claiming they know someone from a foreign country who was allegedly harassed by the candidate.

That only leaves two, and I don't even know their names since they have not come forward.

Apparently, it's a fact that the NRA paid two women large settlements after they complained about Cain.

During the 90s because of Clinton there was a ton of this going on all over America.

What wasn't considered sexual-harassment became so because of the media coverage. Claims started popping up all over the place.

Last word is if this woman continues this nonsense Cain is ready to sue her.

There are 5 accusers in all. Two have already been discredited as either professional liars or in the employ of one of Herman Cain's detractors. Of the other three, one of those is a third-party complaint of ladies claiming they know someone from a foreign country who was allegedly harassed by the candidate.

That only leaves two, and I don't even know their names since they have not come forward.

lol... What you just said is 100% bullshit... Cain supporters not liking what they hear and who they hear it from does not make it a lie or not true...

If Cain takes a lie detector test (on his own, I mean why not) then that could really help.

To just claim these people are liars because you think they are does not mean they were discredited.

I haven't heard anything about the accusers being discredited.

Personally, I would hope that Allred was smart enough to verify as much of Sharon Bialek's story as possible before publicly representing her at a press conference.

In Bialek's favor, she did NOT sell her story. But I must admit that she smiles a little too much for my liking.

lol... What you just said is 100% bullshit... Cain supporters not liking what they hear and who they hear it from does not make it a lie or not true...

If Cain takes a lie detector test (on his own, I mean why not) then that could really help.

To just claim these people are liars because you think they are does not mean they were discredited.

The two that have let their names be released are two of the original 3.

The media just keeps adding them up like they are new accusers. There are really only 3.

The third one says he did nothing wrong when they and others went to dinner but she just felt suspicious of him.

Last edited:

That still doesn't prove there was sexual harassment.

I own my own business and I was forced to settle a complaint about 10 years ago. I have never sexually harassed anyone, and the employee in question was only with us for about 8 months. But I still settled and wrote a check.

For me, it was a financial and business decision. I could spend $250K or more to fight it in court, or settle for $25K and move on. I chose to settle. It is common knowledge that in many cases allegations of sexual harassment are used as a tactic to get a higher settlement for a disgruntled employee.

Herman Cain may have sexually harassed these women, but as of this moment we have no proof.

I haven't heard anything about the accusers being discredited.

Personally, I would hope that Allred was smart enough to verify as much of Sharon Bialek's story as possible before publicly representing her at a press conference.

In Bialek's favor, she did NOT sell her story. But I must admit that she smiles a little too much for my liking.
My second link contained more than half a dozen lawsuits case #s, etc. against Ms. Bialek for grifting. That's a lot of lawsuits for trying to get money by whatever means her con is. Seems she has a history of being something of a predator and seeks to shake a money tree here and there.

I'm not a Cain supporter, Avorysuds. Another poster came up with a long list of "proofs" but no link. I asked for a link. I received no response, and the poster was all over USMB on other threads, while I was holding the bag at that thread, waiting for him to show me what he had found to base his claims against Mr. Cain. I know a lot of good people here who like Mr. Cain and think they'd like him to represent them in the Oval Office. Because I respect them, I want to see proof positive against their candidate of all the accusations that have come up in the past two weeks against him.

I'm not finding credible proof, and those who make claims are not sharing their details yet.

I really don't know what to think.

Two of the people are still anonymous accusers, three I know are ones I'm not sure are telling the truth, considering the details surrounding their or their friends' claims.

Creating a firestorm of discreditation of one's political opponents is a schema in the Saul Alinsky book of cheating the public out of free markets and replacing it with a communist society. Saul Alinsky was a dedicated communist, and the American people deserve better than a pack of political lies. I want and require proof before I make a decision.

Last edited:

Who cares? It's just a distraction. The real point is this guy should never have been considered for the presidency. Being a successful business man does not qualify you to be president nor does saying you know nothing about foreign policy or the workings of the federal government.

For this candidate to say that he has the solutions to solve the problems we are facing just doesn’t sit right with me, considering the manner in which he treats his own problems.

Forum List

Back