Left now loves to "Target" people they disagree with.

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
Remember when it was all Sarah Palin's fault, according to the Left, when Giffords was shot because she had a pamphlet that showed her as a "Target"???

jesse_kelly_giffords_target.jpg

Now the Daily Beast, a Left Wing group, has their own..

rand-paul-bullseye.jpg

I remember that article. It was written by a Paul supporter who made the claim that Paul was the Democrats' "Target #1".

So, nice try, but the "left" didn't put that image up. It was a projection on the left made by a dumb righty.

I remember that article. It was written by a Paul supporter who made the claim that Paul was the Democrats' "Target #1".

So, nice try, but the "left" didn't put that image up. It was a projection on the left made by a dumb righty.

The Dailey Beast made up that photo, no one else did.

exactly like the OP is trying to do right now.

The Dailey Beast made up that photo, no one else did.

Yes, as a PROJECTION BY DUMB RIGHT-WINGERS on what they THINK liberals are doing to Rand Paul, which is not the truth.

Fuck you're dumb.

It was an article by a Paul supporter making the claim that Paul was somehow dangerous to Democrats.

It was not put up by the left. It was put up by a libertarian.

Cons love to accuse everyone else of their own bullshit.

Faux outrage then and now; same shit different day!! Time for both factions to address real world issues rather than this type of childishness!

I was going to say he they had to pull this one from their anal retention department...but it does seem to little , to late with pettiness..

Faux outrage then and now; same shit different day!! Time for both factions to address real world issues rather than this type of childishness!

Good luck with that one...

Pointing out Left Wing Hypocrisy isn't "Faux Outrage".

Sure it is! Justify how one faction is on higher moral ground with the continually back and forth of playground rhetoric between the two factions to demean their political rival!!!! Care to look at the OP again?

Forum List

Back