Left intend to impeach Kavanaugh if they get the seats in November

Opinion | The Case for Impeaching Kavanaugh

It's so damn ridiculous. The left are nothing more than children fighting over toys. MINE MINE MINE

Our nation is doomed if these nutjobs ever get a full grip on power. They have jumped the shark completely
I find it rather odd you can’t explain how republicans in power benefit the middle class and poor.

I've benefited immensely under Trump.
https://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/gnbc/interactive-chart

It's so damn ridiculous. The left are nothing more than children fighting over toys. MINE MINE MINE

Our nation is doomed if these nutjobs ever get a full grip on power. They have jumped the shark completely
I find it rather odd you can’t explain how republicans in power benefit the middle class and poor.

I've benefited immensely under Trump.
We dont want to hear about what Drumpf did to you sexually.

They want to impeach everyone they don't like or who is not agreeing with them.

If that is the standard, why stop there, and not impeach Thomas, and then all other conservative justices.

They plan on doing that next.

New calls to impeach Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas after second woman accuses him of sexual harassment

....these are the same clowns who are STILL passing around a 'Reparations' Bill designed to pay every ex-slave in the US the '30 acres and a mule' they were promised while ignoring every other group of Americans who suffered injustices during our nation's history (Native Americans, Irish, Chinese, Japanese....)

:abgg2q.jpg:

The House Dems can do what they want if they take control, but it won't mean squat cuz they ain't going to gain control of the Senate with enough votes to remove Trump, Kavanaugh, or anyone else from office. Plus, it would sure as hell bring out the opposition in 2020, including a lot of independents who will vote them out like they did in 2010. They'd be really stupid to even try, but then again the far left is kinda crazy.

If that is the standard, why stop there, and not impeach Thomas, and then all other conservative justices.

They plan on doing that next.

New calls to impeach Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas after second woman accuses him of sexual harassment

....these are the same clowns who are STILL passing around a 'Reparations' Bill designed to pay every ex-slave in the US the '30 acres and a mule' they were promised while ignoring every other group of Americans who suffered injustices during our nation's history (Native Americans, Irish, Chinese, Japanese....)

:abgg2q.jpg:

Actually it's "40 acres and a mule" and it was the idea of the radical Republicans at the close of the Civil War. The first foray into Affirmative Action in fact.

I don't find it odd that you're so damn stupid you don't even notice that you are so far off topic you can't even see the topic

Good idea. Now that Trump has made a complete mockery of our government and institutions, that might be on the table.

Sure, thats what you lefties would love to do. Just like Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Castro, Chavez did it.

Isn't interesting how they're all leftist dictators?
They never imeached any Judges. Did they even have something like a Supreme Court? Too stupid. :cuckoo:
Putin and Trump will wipe the democrat Party down to a rounding error

Their List Is Growing:

Trump
Kavanaugh
Pence
McConnell

Rather than coming up with a platform and a message for the mid-terms they are consumed with exacting their 2016 revenge on Trump, his associates, his nominees, and any and all Republicans that stand with the President. Consumed with hate, trying to tear down America not make it great again - 24/7.

Feinstein's deplorable 11th-hour stunt where she threw Ford under the bus to stop Kavanaugh's confirmation at any cost was the perfect reality campaign ad for the GOP - thanks, Diane!
ffGSyFJ.jpg

I don't find it odd that you're so damn stupid you don't even notice that you are so far off topic you can't even see the topic
Don’t forget to vote November 7th!

Dims can never be allowed to get control of any branch of the government again. We've seen what happens when those douche bags are in power.

Good idea. Now that Trump has made a complete mockery of our government and institutions, that might be on the table.

Sure, thats what you lefties would love to do. Just like Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Castro, Chavez did it.

Isn't interesting how they're all leftist dictators?
They never imeached any Judges. Did they even have something like a Supreme Court? Too stupid. :cuckoo:
They didn't bother with impeachment. They just executed them.

Forum List

Back