Left blamed Bush for 9/11 because he ignored signs. Is Obama to blame for Boston

you fools on the right SCREAMED at Clinton for the first bombing at the WTC.

it happened like 20 days int his first term.

Then your team ACTUALLY had the balls to blame the 911 on clinton 9 months into the Bush term.

the right in this country has no integrity

So your point is Clinton was not responsible for WTC bombings, and Bush is not responsible for 9/11.

But Obama has been in office for over a full term, Dems have been in power since 2007, and he is still not responsible?

Lets also not forget the NY Times Square bomber and the Underwear bomber. Neither of those two were stopped in any way by Obama security policies or authorities. The only reason they didn't kill anyone was because of dumb luck. Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab was given a visa by the Hussein/Hillary State Dept.

Terror attacks have been happening on Obama's watch, this is just the biggest one yet.

Now, lets get those excuses going!

The Russians told us to watch out for the older brother. The FBI claims to have checked him out and found him clean.

Does anyone claim that the FBI under Obama did a good job of checking this guy out?

Is the president responsible for the actions of his administration? If yes, then obama has to bear some responsibility for the dead and maimed in Boston.

Just curious, had he done anything in the past to warrant removal of his rights prior to committing this horrific crime? What should the government have done with him if he had not actually done anything in the past? If all he did was talk like a radical muslim jihadist then should he have not been allowed anywhere near the finish line of the Boston Marathon?

If radical speech is enough to get a person in trouble with the government then I would have to say that over half of us who post on this website and others like it should all be in deep shit with the government.

What exactly should have been done with these two? Are we to the point where we will now begin incarcerating people for crimes they may do in the future?

Immie

I realize why TM has taken the ridiculous position she has. It's actually not so stupid after all. TM would rather make the conversation about Bush being worse than Obama rather than discuss Obama's foreign policy that created such hate towards America that we were attacked.

This would mean that the claims that Obama being elected made the image of America better is an utter line of crap... This would mean it's possible due to all the expanded wars and new wars Obama has created, the world hates us more than they did under Bush.

I don't think it's unfair to look at everyone's role in this.
Should some red flags been raised in regards to the travels
of the older brother?

Actually, what I have been hearing is that the FBI did look very closely at that older brother and his activities, but could find nothing incriminating there. I actually don't blame Obama in any way for this horrendous event. My only fault with him was trying to horn in on the credit for catching the bombers. To me that was an extremely unclassy act on his part, but otherwise I have not faulted him in this whole scenario.

I have been thinking about this and listening to the experts for days now. There simply is no way, under our Constitutional system, to hold people accountable for or apply any consequences for what they think, for what they support, for who they favor, for what they justify. We have a LOT of Americans who accept the terrorists' point of view as justified because America is 'a greedy, capitalistic, evil place' yadda yadda. So while the authorities may look more closely at those who spout such garbage, they really have no means to deal with it and they can't watch everybody all at the same time.

Until we the people restore shared values and convictions as the norm for Americans, we probably won't be able to stop all the ugliness in the world any more than we could before we became a target of al Qaida. Let's not forget that we had Unabombers and serial killers and Timony McVeighs before 9/11. But before, nobody, and I mean nobody, was trying to excuse the killers. Now they do. And that is the difference.

It is a lie. No Sudanese official ever made such an offer. And I've heard this lie about other countries as well.

You continuing to post this fallacy after it's been shot time..time and time again doesn't bode well for your integrity.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because the Sudanese say an offer was made and as you see in Clinton's quote he alludes to the same thing.

FactCheck.org : Clinton Passed on Killing bin Laden?

Um no.

There was no offer.

It's also incredible how little you folks know about statecraft, the spook world and back channel communications.

Jesus Christ you are such a hack.

They released him. At the time, 1996, he had committed no crime against America, so I did not bring him here because we had no basis on which to hold him, though we knew he wanted to commit crimes against America. So I pleaded with the Saudis to take him, ’cause they could have. But they thought it was a hot potato and they didn’t and that’s how he wound up in Afghanistan. ---President B.J. Clinton

I guess President Clinton isn't a reliable source.

you fools on the right SCREAMED at Clinton for the first bombing at the WTC.

it happened like 20 days int his first term.

Then your team ACTUALLY had the balls to blame the 911 on clinton 9 months into the Bush term.

the right in this country has no integrity

So your point is Clinton was not responsible for WTC bombings, and Bush is not responsible for 9/11.

But Obama has been in office for over a full term, Dems have been in power since 2007, and he is still not responsible?

Lets also not forget the NY Times Square bomber and the Underwear bomber. Neither of those two were stopped in any way by Obama security policies or authorities. The only reason they didn't kill anyone was because of dumb luck. Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab was given a visa by the Hussein/Hillary State Dept.

Terror attacks have been happening on Obama's watch, this is just the biggest one yet.

Now, lets get those excuses going!

yet you pretend no attempts by terrorist were stopped in the Obama term?

The top terror experts were trashed by the right for warning about 911 and telling you Bush ignored the threats.

why do you deny those cold hard facts?

The top terror experts were trashed by the right for warning about 911 and telling you Bush ignored the threats.

And now you trash the people who warranted of this attack. Hey TM, why are terrorist attacking America when Obama controls our foreign policy?

TM, can you show where a single person denied Bush ignoring terrorist threats? You keep making this claim, but no one in this thread seems to be making the case otherwise.

If Obama was president in 2001.

Specifically, if he was told in August of 2001 that Bin Laden was determined to use hijacked planes to target skyscrapers on the eastern seaboard. . .
Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And if he was begged to have planes "scramble ready" so that we could intercept hijacked planes before they became bombs. . .

And if his Terrorism Advisor, Richard Clark, advised him to stop focusing on Iraq and start focusing on the Al Qaeda because the global intelligence community says there is ample evidence of a looming attack ...
Richard A. Clarke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

AND . . . IF Obama ignored all these warnings.

AND IF, as a result, hijacked planes were able to fly unimpeded without being intercepted when there was ample time to do so . . .

And if, on Obama's watch, Flight 77 was allowed to fly unmolested for over an hour, after which it penetrated the most protected airspace on the planet . . .

If Obama's negligence - having been warned of an attack - prevented us from intercepting planes which were known to be hijacked and approaching densely populated cities . . .

And, as a result, 3,000 Americans died. . .

Obama would not just have been blamed.

He would be in prison.

Clinton was forced to testify in front of a Grand Jury about a consensual affair with an adult. The Bush administration, by contrast, said that nobody from his administration would testify in a legal proceeding about the biggest failure of national defense in our nation's history. To this date there has not been a sound explanation for why standard defense protocols were not working on 9/11.

Last edited:
If Obama was president in 2001.

Specifically, if he was told in August of 2001 that Bin Laden was determined to use hijacked planes to target skyscrapers on the eastern seaboard. . .
Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And if he was begged to have planes "scramble ready" so that we could intercept hijacked planes before they became bombs. . .

And if his Terrorism Advisor, Richard Clark, advised him to stop focusing on Iraq and start focusing on the Al Qaeda because the global intelligence community says there is ample evidence of a looming attack ...
Richard A. Clarke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

AND . . . IF Obama ignored all these warnings.

AND IF, as a result, hijacked planes were able to fly unimpeded without being intercepted when there was ample time to do so . . .

And if, on Obama's watch, Flight 77 was allowed to fly unmolested for over an hour, after which it penetrated the most protected airspace on the planet . . .

If Obama's negligence - having been warned of an attack - prevented us from intercepting planes which were known to be hijacked and approaching densely populated cities . . .

And, as a result, 3,000 Americans died. . .

Obama would not just have been blamed.

He would be in prison.

Clinton was forced to testify in front of a Grand Jury about a consensual affair with an adult. The Bush administration, by contrast, said that nobody from his administration would testify in a legal proceeding about the biggest failure of national defense in our nation's history.

LOL!!!

And why was Bush not put in prison... come on, tell us all why Bush would have been treated differently than Obama... You can do it, go there.... discredit everything you have ever said or will say. DOOOO EEEETTT!

The Russians told us to watch out for the older brother. The FBI claims to have checked him out and found him clean.

Does anyone claim that the FBI under Obama did a good job of checking this guy out?

Is the president responsible for the actions of his administration? If yes, then obama has to bear some responsibility for the dead and maimed in Boston.

Just curious, had he done anything in the past to warrant removal of his rights prior to committing this horrific crime? What should the government have done with him if he had not actually done anything in the past? If all he did was talk like a radical muslim jihadist then should he have not been allowed anywhere near the finish line of the Boston Marathon?

If radical speech is enough to get a person in trouble with the government then I would have to say that over half of us who post on this website and others like it should all be in deep shit with the government.

What exactly should have been done with these two? Are we to the point where we will now begin incarcerating people for crimes they may do in the future?

Immie

the guy spent 6 months in Russia. Do you think the records of that trip should have caused the FBI to take another look at him?

your argument is that because he seemingly passed an FBI check that he should be put on the ignore list even though the Russian govt said he was a danger?

How about periodic follow up visits? There is a lot that could have been done, but was not.

And now you trash the people who warranted of this attack. Hey TM, why are terrorist attacking America when Obama controls our foreign policy?

Top Terror experts including the VERY top terror expert not some WND commentor

They also stopped the Clinton administration from improving airport security and sending in covert operations to kill Osama Bin Laden.

exactly how did the GOP do that? You are as bad as TM with your partisan lies and bullshit

Lies? Really now.

How confident are you with that?

Al Gore chaired a committee on Air Safety and wanted to move a bill through congress that would have charged passengers a nominal cost to provide beefed up security.

It was thwarted because it was viewed as to costly.

You think I made that up?

Okay.

How confident are you?

are you claiming that only republicans voted against that bill? better check before answering.

As President Harry Truman said: The Buck Stops Here.
Whoever is President is responsible for what occurs under their watch.
There is no argument about that.

then why dont you hate Bush?

you have enough hate in you for 100 people. what happened to you to make you such an angry spiteful hateful person?

did you get left out of the jr prom? not picked for the dodgeball team? dropped on your head at an early age to shut you up? laughed at by the other 3rd graders?

Forum List

Back