Lee Zeldin Statement After Campaign Sign Vandalized with Swastika, Death Threats...Zeldin is running to be NY's 1st Jewish Governor

There’s more bigotry against Jews than against blacks. I recall a poll - I’ll see if I can find it - where only 4 or 5% of voters said they would never vote for a black, and 7% said they would never vote for a Jew.

Edit to correct: It’s closer, but slightly more are willing to vote for a black than a Jew: 9% said they would not consider a Jew, and 8% said they would not consider a black. Fewer were willing to vote for a Muslim or atheist.

Last edited:
A lot of the people behind flooding our country with the third world are jews. These jews constantly go on and on about how evil white people! No wonder why so many white people hate them.

Other white people on the other hand give these people everything including the lives of their sons to defend Israel and we're repaid with a screw you.

A lot of the people behind flooding our country with the third world are jews. These jews constantly go on and on about how evil white people! No wonder why so many white people hate them.

Other white people on the other hand give these people everything including the lives of their sons to defend Israel and we're repaid with a screw you.
^^^ As I said, there are a lot of antisemites who won’t vote for a Jew, even more than racists won’t vote for a black. The above poster is an example of what Jews are up against.

Good luck to Lee Zeldin! I’ve met him, and he’d make a great Governor.

Forum List

Back