LeBron James Endorses Hillary Clinton

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
57f1b2761a0000de085b673d.jpeg

LeBron James wrote that Hillary Clinton “will build on the legacy of my good friend, President Barack Obama.”

The basketball star is from the critical swing state of Ohio.

WASHINGTON ― Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James announced Sunday night that he would vote for Hillary Clinton to be president, a key endorsement in James’ native Ohio that could help Clinton win the critical swing state.

“If basketball has taught me anything, it’s that no one achieves greatness alone. And it takes everyone working together to create real change,” James wrote in his endorsement, which was published on Business Insider. The piece will also run Monday in the Akron Beacon Journal.

James wrote that in the 2016 presidential race, only one person running understands the struggles of a kid born into poverty in Akron, Ohio. And when he considers the policies and ideas the kids in his LeBron James Family Foundation need from government, the choice of which candidate to back is clear.

“That candidate is Hillary Clinton,” he wrote.

More: LeBron James Endorses Hillary Clinton

Thank you, Sir. I'm sure Hillary greatly appreciates your support. I certainly do.

Who the f* cares?!

Last I checked he only has 1 vote and 1 opinion like everyone else.

Well, eighty-eight former generals and flag officers have endorsed Trump. Seventeen Medl of Honor receiptents have endorsed Trump. The active duty military support Trump over Hillary by a 2 to 1 margin. The Police and Law Enforcement Union have endorsed Trump. The Border Patrol Union has endorsed Trump. ICE has endorsed Trump.

To be fair and balanced:

Planned Parenthood has endorsed Hillary.
BLM has endorsed Hillary.
The New Black Panthers have endorsed Hillary
LGBT has endorsed Hillary.

LeBron James wrote that Hillary Clinton “will build on the legacy of my good friend, President Barack Obama.”

WASHINGTON ― Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James announced Sunday night that he would vote for Hillary Clinton to be president, a key endorsement in James’ native Ohio that could help Clinton win the critical swing state.

“If basketball has taught me anything, it’s that no one achieves greatness alone. And it takes everyone working together to create real change,” James wrote in his endorsement, which was published on Business Insider. The piece will also run Monday in the Akron Beacon Journal.

James wrote that in the 2016 presidential race, only one person running understands the struggles of a kid born into poverty in Akron, Ohio. And when he considers the policies and ideas the kids in his LeBron James Family Foundation need from government, the choice of which candidate to back is clear.

Thank you, Sir. I'm sure Hillary greatly appreciates your support. I certainly do.
Obviously not very bright. More taxes on his wealth. Also its SAD to think some moron is actually going to vote for Clinton because his favorite negro hanging from a baketball rim endorsed her.

LEBRON?!

Well that does it! I'm convinced!

Only the people who are unable to think for themselves give a rats ass who athletes and celebrities endorse for anything.

Air ball.

LeBron is a moron.

Shooting hoops doesn't qualify you to prognosticate on presidential choices.

What LeBron needs to do, is to kick folks in Cincinnati, Cleveland and Toledo to the polls from early voting through Nov. 8th.

Well, eighty-eight former generals and flag officers have endorsed Trump. Seventeen Medl of Honor receiptents have endorsed Trump. The active duty military support Trump over Hillary by a 2 to 1 margin. The Police and Law Enforcement Union have endorsed Trump. The Border Patrol Union has endorsed Trump. ICE has endorsed Trump.

To be fair and balanced:

Planned Parenthood has endorsed Hillary.
BLM has endorsed Hillary.
The New Black Panthers have endorsed Hillary
LGBT has endorsed Hillary.
The KKK has endorsed Trump.
The Aryan Nation has endorsed Trump.
The Alt Right has endorsed Trump.
David Dukes has endorsed Trump.

See, it's even.

Forum List

Back