Lebanon's Militant Sunni Sheiks Support Uprising

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Naturally the Sunni Sheiks will side with the Sunni monsters. The Sunnis and the Shiites will hate and kill each other till the end of time, just like they have been since the creation of Islam.

Lebanon's Militant Sunni Sheiks Support Uprising

Lebanese army soldiers sit on top of a military truck as reinforcements arrive to the outskirts of Arsal, a predominantly Sunni Muslim town near the Syrian border in eastern Lebanon, Aug. 4, 2014.

RELATED ARTICLES
Hundreds Flee as Lebanon Battles Syrian Rebels
Lebanon Cracks Down on Syrian Refugees
Lebanon Condemns Syrian Rebel Attack
Jamie Dettmer
Last updated on: August 04, 2014 11:20 AM

TRIPOLI, LEBANON —
Clashes are becoming more frequent between the Lebanese army and Syrian insurgents - including jihadists - along the Lebanon-Syria border.

This past weekend, Syrian rebels attacked the border town of Arsal, killing 11 Lebanese soldiers the fighting. Forty rebels also were killed.

Despite the risk that the fighting will drag Lebanon fully into the mayhem of Syria's sectarian civil war, the country's militant Sunni sheikhs said they sympathize with jihadists in Iraq and Syria, including those fighting with al-Qaida-affilated groups.

Sheikh Mohammed Gamil Nizah is a leading Sunni cleric in Lebanon's northern town of Tripoli, where local Sunnis have clashed frequently with the army and Shi'ite Muslims.

Continue reading at:

http://www.voanews.com/content/lebanons-militan

I am still confused------uhm----so ISIS is sunni ?? right? I am losing it........

I am still confused------Hezbollah is Shiite ---in fact virtually IRANIAN----now the big
question-----do they get along with Shiite arabs----living ---in mostly sunni places
Iranians I have known never mentioned Shiite-----it was ARABS they hated

Forum List

Back