Leave it Trump to drag NASCAR rednecks into this....the man is a racist to the core

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Donald J Trump is a race baiting maniac who use and abuse mindless hicks to back his ass. He is making a huge huge mistake in taking on the most powerful financially solid blacks in this country, the sports world. Unlike BLM and Moveon, these players have the clout, the venue and the means to not only take this white whore on, but to win. Realizing this, leave it to Trump to drag the most white sport in the country into the fray, NASCAR...who by the way, have no reason to protest anything, its white, its popular and its white...why should they protest anything, but the price of hooch and beer going up at these events?

And leave it to Trump to drag in the American flag apple pie and bullshit to make the hate even more sweeter...another big fuckin mistake on his part.....if anybody is guilty of fuckin over this country, its conservatives and Trump.

Why are you making a racist thread condemning racism?

Does that make any sense in your simple mind?

The libtard loons are the biggest racists of all time!

• Banned
Why are you making a racist thread condemning racism? Seriously?
Calling out a racist isn't racist fool. For the last time and please file this......I'm not white, stupid and uninformed, so don't send for me with this deflective rhetoric, it ain't working!!

Donald J Trump is a race baiting maniac who use and abuse mindless hicks to back his ass. He is making a huge huge mistake in taking on the most powerful financially solid blacks in this country, the sports world. Unlike BLM and Moveon, these players have the clout, the venue and the means to not only take this white whore on, but to win. Realizing this, leave it to Trump to drag the most white sport in the country into the fray, NASCAR...who by the way, have no reason to protest anything, its white, its popular and its white...why should they protest anything, but the price of hooch and beer going up at these events?

And leave it to Trump to drag in the American flag apple pie and bullshit to make the hate even more sweeter...another big fuckin mistake on his part.....if anybody is guilty of fuckin over this country, its conservatives and Trump.

Big mistake...............well that is the msm take but the rest of the world is busting its sides laughing with Trump. This shit is all about the identity politics crap that enrages white people all over America.....like their voice doesn't matter!!:up: A huge win-win in real world America............which the dim witted progressives still cant fathom here almost a year later.

I was at a mega car show here on Long Island attended by hundreds. At the bandstand, some local politicians said a few worlds to open the show and then they played the Star Spangled Banner..........hundreds standing with their hats over their hearts. Took a gander at all the folks...........to see how many were kneeling.:popcorn:

Zero..........fucking egg.:fu:

Im still laughing..................because the people know that in the United States one thing never is going to change: most times, blacks are going to nig.

Who is your favorite NASCAR driver cuzzy?

LOLOLOL...like Golf, any sport dominated by rednecks, I pass!! The only good things I ever see out of NASCAR are the smashups and thats usually on the news.

LOLOLOL...like Golf, any sport dominated by rednecks, I pass!! The only good things I ever see out of NASCAR are the smashups and thats usually on the news.

Why does Tiger behave like a wild indian?

Why are you making a racist thread condemning racism?

Does that make any sense in your simple mind?
Listen, for the last time, get a room and find anything to poke. Clearly you're too stupid to see what is going on around you.

For the last time and please file this......I'm not white, stupid and uninformed

No, you're black, stupid and uninformed.
I'll tell you one damn thing, white people have lost more creds under Trump than of all your fucked history....going forward, the most ignorant in the US, is white people. Own it bitch, its your new title!!

upload_2017-9-25_9-50-52.png

For the last time and please file this......I'm not white, stupid and uninformed

No, you're black, stupid and uninformed.
I'll tell you one damn thing, white people have lost more creds under Trump than of all your fucked history....going forward, the most ignorant in the US, is white people. Own it bitch, its your new title!!

View attachment 151237
Horseshit, how you doing? Its been a hot minute since your last stalkin.

Forum List

Back