leave it to democrats to fix sh**, as always!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Chuck Schumer Channels LBJ For A Dealmaking Day
Trump handed him a gift, but the Democrats’ workaholic-in-chief had earned it
59b1b4801400002000fa8853.jpeg

Trump wants a photo opt and something, anything to sign, he's willing to do what no republican has ever done before....admit, his party is a useless lump of rabbit shit who just wants a fuckin tax payer check and live quietly in washington because of gerrymandered districts!!

Brilliant move on the part of the POTUS. 75% of Americans care more about the results than the party. President Trump is cementing his legacy as the non-partisan, party outsider who is getting it done.

In his first few months he has managed to ...

... disgrace and discredit major news organizations
... bring the radical left from the basements to the front lines for Americans to see and despise
... expose the political hacks who are more loyal to party than country.
... begin a major revamp of the federal court system.

I have to admit, this man is a grand master at politics.

Trump wants a photo opt and something, anything to sign, he's willing to do what no republican has ever done before....admit, his party is a useless lump of rabbit shit who just wants a fuckin tax payer check and live quietly in washington because of gerrymandered districts!!

:lmao:

Are you really as dumb as you portray yourself, or just doing a shuck and jive to discredit black people?

You're in the Klan, aren't you? :thup:

I am most concerned what is going to be done about the debt, you know that thingy that the GOP bitched about during Oblama?

Are you really as dumb as you portray yourself, or just doing a shuck and jive to discredit black people?

I don't think anyone actually believes Tigger is Black.

She could be chocolate..

She could be chocolate..

His/Her rhetoric is too varied and inconsistent. For a while, all its posts were in full Ebonics. Then when it was pointed out, by me and others, that people who use the Ebonic dialect speak like that but very rarely write that way, it toned it down.

Its inconsistency in that and other things leads me to believe it's playing a part that it doesn't fully understand.

She could be chocolate..

His/Her rhetoric is too varied and inconsistent. For a while, all its posts were in full Ebonics. Then when it was pointed out, by me and others, that people who use the Ebonic dialect speak like that but very rarely write that way, it toned it down.

Its inconsistency in that and other things leads me to believe it's playing a part that it doesn't fully understand.
Could depend on the condition of her libido at the time of posting..I mean, I use dialect from everyone I've met or countries I've visited or studied..Some days I also feel Jewish while other days I am rather Confucius inclined..

^ Nailed it!!! TriggeredRed is as black as Eminem

Did the "red" give it away? :eek:

:badgrin:

She could be chocolate..

First off I'm not a "it".....I'm a human being who's very passionate about her views, ebonic be damned. I suggest sir, if you find me offensive and unworthy, than by all means, please either ignore my rhetoric or place me on ignore, I'll live..trust me

Forum List

Back