BRAWL @ PopEyes: All Girl chicken fight, over food? Employees Vs Customers!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017

SAN MARCOS, Texas - Popeye’s employees in San Marcos are serving more than just fried chicken to their customers -- they’re battering up fists.

In a 34-second video originally posted to Twitter Tuesday evening, a handful of Popeye’s employees and their customers were seen fighting each other behind the restaurant’s counter in an all-out brawl.
WATCH: Popeye's employees, customers engage in all-out brawl at San Marcos location

:rolleyes:DANG! Was it over an all white or dark meat order?

Blacks attacking fast food workers seem to be the thing these days. I've seen it quite a few times lately. The headline is usually "teens" though.
Poor kids who were trying to earn a living.

And yes this is my way of sending liberals to google desperately typing in "whites attack fast food workers" :). It's the way they think and I enjoy controlling them.

SAN MARCOS, Texas - Popeye’s employees in San Marcos are serving more than just fried chicken to their customers -- they’re battering up fists.

In a 34-second video originally posted to Twitter Tuesday evening, a handful of Popeye’s employees and their customers were seen fighting each other behind the restaurant’s counter in an all-out brawl.
WATCH: Popeye's employees, customers engage in all-out brawl at San Marcos location

Those aren't hens fighting, what a ripoff..

Looks like the workers were whippin' ass. :badgrin:

I don't every try Popeye's no more.

When 8 pcs and 2-3 pint sides is $26? No sir.

I get the same thing elsewhere for $10-$12 dollars less.

It may not be Popeye's spicy,(which I love), but for $26? Nawsuh.

I ain't bought Popeye's in 4 years.

1 bird? $26? GFY.

banner1.jpg

CAREERS
We’re looking for people who are passionate about beating the fuck out of our customers. If you’re looking for a place where you can belong, join us.

Jobs At Popeyes ❯

Researched a bit, not a lot, but more than the OPs article

Story is that the four customers had been asked to come into the store to place their orders (rather than through drive through; was complicated or something) then they argued and ultimately came behind the counter to start a fist fight with the manager (in blue) who is 7 months pregnant. The other employees jumped in to defend the pregnant manager.

And yes this is my way of sending liberals to google desperately typing in "whites attack fast food workers" :). It's the way they think and I enjoy controlling them.
That made me laugh. That's exactly how they respond (liberals, not blacks)

Dry red beans and rice most likely.

Fast food fights are almost as awesome as Waffle House/IHOP brawls. lol

Filthy animals doing what comes natural to them...

That first Mac Donalds video is textbook. That is exactly how a person needs to neutralize a chimpout. I hope that mouthy pygmy is comatose for the rest of its long miserable life.

Wow, that fight really sucked. i could just see the disappointed look on the fry cooks face. who taught these kids to fight?
There appears to be a deeper problem here though....

Forum List

Back