Learn from 1967 and 1973

she seems like a devoted shill for Islamo nazi interests

66,000+ posts on this board alone in 2 years, and on some boards as 'Margo' that sock has 60,000+ per year, on at least three boards. Same style, same posts in lot of cases.

Your reading comprehension is bad. 1929 is 'well off' from the 1920's and 1930's, is it? lol sure. Smoke another rock.

The Jewish terror gangs were formed between 1920-22. By 1948 they killed over 600 British peacekeepers.

Bernadotte was assassinated on Friday 17 September 1948 by members of the group Lehi, a Zionist terrorist organization, commonly known in the West as the Stern Gang.
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
Folke Bernadotte - Wikipedia

Bernadotte saved 30 thousand Jews from the Holocaust.

The Jewish terror gangs were formed between 1920-22. By 1948 they killed over 600 British peacekeepers.

Bernadotte was assassinated on Friday 17 September 1948 by members of the group Lehi, a Zionist terrorist organization, commonly known in the West as the Stern Gang.
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
Folke Bernadotte - Wikipedia

Bernadotte saved 30 thousand Jews from the Holocaust.

You mean the antisemitic thugs Britain sent to administer the place after the Ottomans lost their war, and then proceeded to allow illegal Arab immigration while restricting Jewish immigration and enterprise? The Brits who gave 85% of the Mandate to Arabs who weren't from anywhere near the region as a reward for war services? Why are there no Jews living in Jordan today?

The only formally approved presence of Jews in Transjordan was in the late 1920s. In 1927, Pinchas Rutenberg, founder of the Palestine Electric Company, signed an agreement with the Emir of Transjordan Abdullah I to build a hydroelectric power station on Transjordan territory. Construction of the Naharayim hydroelectric power plant began in 1928.[9] Tel Or was built near the power plant to house the permanent employees and their families. Tel Or was settled in 1930 and was the only Jewish village in Transjordan at the time. Residents also farmed thousands of dunams of land and sold some of the produce at a company workers’ supermarket in Haifa. The town lasted until its depopulation in 1948 during the Arab-Israeli War, when it was overrun by Iraqi and Transjordanian forces and destroyed.

Jordan relations with Israel​

See also: Islamization of East Jerusalem under Jordanian occupation

Jordan was not a member of the United Nations when the vote on the United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine of 1947 was taken, but following the establishment of the state of Israel on 14 May 1948, Jordan, then known as Transjordan, was one of the Arab League countries that immediately attacked the new country, precipitating the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. By war’s end, it had control of the West Bank and East Jerusalem (including the Old City), and expelled those Jews who remained in the Old City of Jerusalem. An Arab commander remarked: "For the first time in 1,000 years not a single Jew remains in the Jewish Quarter. Not a single building remains intact. This makes the Jews' return here impossible."[10][11] The Hurva Synagogue, originally built in 1701, was blown up by the Jordanian Arab Legion.

In 1950 Jordan annexed the West Bank and East Jerusalem, and in 1954 granted Jordanian nationality to its non-Jewish residents who had been Palestinian nationals before 15 May 1948.[12][13] During the nineteen years of Jordanian rule in the West Bank, a third of the Jewish Quarter's buildings were demolished.[14] According to a complaint Israel made to the United Nations, all but one of the thirty-five Jewish houses of worship in the Old City were destroyed. The synagogues were razed or pillaged and stripped and their interiors used as hen-houses or stables.[15]

Jordan lost control of the West Bank during the 1967 Six-Day War, but did not relinquished its claim to the West Bank until 1988, and in 1994 signed the Israel-Jordan Treaty of Peace. The treaty did not change the status of Jews in Jordan, and in 2006 it was reported that there were no Jewish citizens of Jordan,[1] nor any synagogues or other Jewish institutions. Nevertheless, the government does recognize Judaism as a religion and does not impose restrictions on Jews, and Jews are permitted to own property and conduct business in the country,[1] though these may be subject to Jordanian nationality requirements.

Israel should demolish that nasty Mosque the cretins built on the Temple Mount, and expel all Arabs. They wouldn't be doing anything Islamists routinely do to 'infidels'.

Last edited:
another islamo nazi lie----Nasser, very simply, blocked the straits of Tiran which was AN ACT OF WAR well---I was young ----I had no idea that the control of maritime freeway was yet another tool of islamo nazi dogs. The effort is ongoing with Iran seeking out just about every port in the very important ports of Yemen---even ADEN---and, of course SANAA.
LOL @ "summit with israel" back then all he did was describe the rape of Israel and its women

LOL @ "YOU THINK" I know Paterson well----I lived there at age 4. ----by that time I would not take a walk on familiar places-----it was a dangerous "INNER CITY" pile of shit----with lots of muslims. Even the bus that ran on the main road---between my surburban town into Paterson had become DANGEROUS

Everybody in the free world knows Egypt attacked Israel...then promptly got their ass kicked.

I know Paterson well----I lived there at age 4. ----by that time I would not take a walk on familiar places-----it was a dangerous "INNER CITY" pile of shit----with lots of muslims. Even the bus that ran on the main road---between my surburban town into Paterson had become DANGEROUS
Staging Area for 9/11

Paterson, New Jersey, is where John Updike set his novel, Terrorist. Our ignorant Diploma Dumbo media never referenced that revealing work. CliffsNotes education.

It is indeed an act of war, and always has been considered such; same when Lincoln did it.
Like the Toys of Spoiled Children, Promises Get Broken

An Israeli tank brigade had captured the gateway to the Straits of Tiran at Sharm el Sheikh in 1956. But Eisenhower made them give it back, with the promise that Americans would keep it open, which they didn't.

Last edited:
It is indeed an act of war, and always has been considered such; same when Lincoln did it.
Big Oil Created OPEC for the Arabs and Devised Their Strategy

So is an embargo, but Nixon was talked out of seizing the Arab oilfields in proper response to the OPEC Embargo of 1973. Backing down caused the price-gouging recession, which was the real reason Nixon had to resign.

No popular President can be removed from office for any reason. But Watergate was a feeding frenzy for the media, so they claimed credit for overthrowing Nixon.

Hezbollah is headquartered in a part of Lebanon that has no industry or
agriculture (south of the Litani river) It has no function other than being
close to Israel, something like the northern part of Yemen which has no
function other than being close to Saudi Arabia. Both areas are of great
interest to IRAN and its imperialist agenda. Iran wants SAUDI ARABIA
and ISRAEL -----because the muzzies that control Mecca and the Muzzies
that murders jews -----RULE THE UMMAH. The economic woes of Iran
does not prevent it from planting cannon fodder muslims who must be
completely supported in the wasteland
south of the Litani River because the area is of strategic value against
"DA ZIONIST ENTITY" and its so easily beheaded (for the glory of allah)
infants. Of course not only does the imperialist agenda of Iran seek to
RULE THE UMMAN ---it is a big win of SHIITE OVER SUNNI. The Mahdi is
waiting in a well in the city Qom, Iran.

How about trying something totally different? The lessons of ‘67 and ‘73 have already had 50 years to marinate. Just sayin’, the past doesn’t seem to be working.
Wow you are so dumb.

When the barbarians were at the gates in 67 the Jews attack first and won a decisive victory. In 73 they tried to appease and got his hard.

Same scenario now. Wait to get attacked or hit back first!

Wow you are so dumb.

When the barbarians were at the gates in 67 the Jews attack first and won a decisive victory. In 73 they tried to appease and got his hard.

Same scenario now. Wait to get attacked or hit back first!
What’s been going on lately? It seems like after 50 years better strategies should have been generated and it’s solely the responsibility of the parties involved, not us.. If Trump was so good at foreign affairs, why the Hamas build up? It’s not like they suddenly attacked. The build up had probably been going on for a decade, making whatever Trump did ineffective. I don’t see how he helped and wonder what the Saudis got for their $2B.

Forum List

Back