Leaking of List of Illegal Immigrants in Utah Terrifies Latino Community

LostAmerican

Rookie
Feb 20, 2011
Utah Officials Identify Two State Workers Who May Be Behind The Leak of 1300 Names, Addresses, Phone Numbers, and Even Due Dates of Pregnant Women.

In Utah's Latino community, "The List" is causing a panic.
The 29 page printout includes the names of 1300 Utah residents of Latino descent with their addresses, phone numbers, workplaces and in some cases social security numbers.

Utah officials said that they have identified at least two state workers who accessed confidential documents that may have been used to create the list. The workers were from the Department of Workforce Services.
A group called Concerned Citizens of the United States mailed the list this week to media outlets and law enforcement agencies demanding the immediate deportation of those named.

"Some of the women on the list are pregnant," the cover letter warned. "And steps should be taken for immediate deportation."
In the letter, the group writes that they "observe these individuals in our neighborhoods, driving on our streets, working in our stores, attending our schools and entering our public welfare buildings."
They go on to write, "They need to go and go now."

'We Can All Be Torn Apart'
A Latino woman who asked that ABC News use only her first name, Guadalupe, is here legally, but some of her family members are on the list. They're terrified.

"My mother-in-law was almost in tears when she heard about it," Guadalupe said. "Just for someone putting a name on here, we can all be torn apart."

The information included in the list was so personal, it even included the names of children and the due dates of pregnant women on the list.
State officials now say that they have found evidence the sensitive personal information may have come from a state database. Officials said evidence will be delivered to the state attorney general Monday for possible prosecution.

Read more at:

Two Utah State Workers May Be Behind Leaking of List of 1300 Purported Illegal Immigrants That's Left Latino Community Terrified - ABC News

--------------------------------------------------------

How many Mexicans give a crap about all the money they have stolen out of the American system that would have helped the American poor. These people are the lowest of the low because they feed off of the American's willingness to give and of self-sacrifice to which Latinos never had to. Mexico is in the third world for a reason. It is God's will!

Last edited:
I guess they are not so terrifired that they would go home. Uh? It terrifies me to think of robbing a bank, Sooooooooooo. I don't rob banks. In the "shadows" bs.

I you are here illegally gtfo. I hope you are scared, and I hope you all get deported. I'm sick of having short ass ugly mexican people hand me my burgers at McDonalds.

Speaking of which . . . has anyone seen my good friend Jose? I'm sure he does'nt live in Utah.

By the way, the first Book of Mormon I ever saw was at a Salt Lake City joint (where they left them out at the fast food counter) during a four month cross-country trip I took from California to New York and back.

Yes folks, it was in Spanish. There were no English ones.

Heck, I did'nt want to convert anyways. :eusa_pray:

Last edited:
Is this a case of shooting the messenger?

If the list was pilfered from a state data base then it begs the question - what is the state doing about enforcing immigration laws? I can understand due process but the list is now 29 pages long. When does Utah intend to act?

I'm feeing that the federal and state governments do not really want the Mexicans to leave now do they?

A few border stops, a big new bureaucracy, new equipment and voilà, governmental entrenchment with no turning back.

Not to worry, move along, nothing to see here.

Last edited:
Utah Officials Identify Two State Workers Who May Be Behind The Leak of 1300 Names, Addresses, Phone Numbers, and Even Due Dates of Pregnant Women.

In Utah's Latino community, "The List" is causing a panic.
The 29 page printout includes the names of 1300 Utah residents of Latino descent with their addresses, phone numbers, workplaces and in some cases social security numbers.

Utah officials said that they have identified at least two state workers who accessed confidential documents that may have been used to create the list. The workers were from the Department of Workforce Services.
A group called Concerned Citizens of the United States mailed the list this week to media outlets and law enforcement agencies demanding the immediate deportation of those named.

"Some of the women on the list are pregnant," the cover letter warned. "And steps should be taken for immediate deportation."
In the letter, the group writes that they "observe these individuals in our neighborhoods, driving on our streets, working in our stores, attending our schools and entering our public welfare buildings."
They go on to write, "They need to go and go now."

'We Can All Be Torn Apart'
A Latino woman who asked that ABC News use only her first name, Guadalupe, is here legally, but some of her family members are on the list. They're terrified.

"My mother-in-law was almost in tears when she heard about it," Guadalupe said. "Just for someone putting a name on here, we can all be torn apart."

The information included in the list was so personal, it even included the names of children and the due dates of pregnant women on the list.
State officials now say that they have found evidence the sensitive personal information may have come from a state database. Officials said evidence will be delivered to the state attorney general Monday for possible prosecution.

Read more at:

Two Utah State Workers May Be Behind Leaking of List of 1300 Purported Illegal Immigrants That's Left Latino Community Terrified - ABC News

--------------------------------------------------------

How many Mexicans give a crap about all the money they have stolen out of the American system that would have helped the American poor. These people are the lowest of the low because they feed off of the American's willingness to give and of self-sacrifice to which Latinos never had to. Mexico is in the third world for a reason. It is God's will!
Good, I hope they go running scared back across the border.

Is this a case of shooting the messenger?

If the list was pilfered from a state data base then it begs the question - what is the state doing about enforcing immigration laws? I can understand due process but the list is now 29 pages long. When does Utah intend to act?

I'm feeing that the federal and state governments do not really want the Mexicans to leave now do they?

A few border stops, a big new bureaucracy, new equipment and voilà, governmental entrenchment with no turning back.

Not to worry, move along, nothing to see here.

But authorities in Utah said it's unlikely that they'll start rounding up people on the list.

"I don't think it helps the circumstances right now," Utah Governor Gary Herbert said. "It can be like putting kerosene on fire."

The concern for some is that vigilantes may take action on their own just as the people circulating the list did in the first place.

The Associated Press Contributed To This Report.

HELLO McFly! It's in the open, you have to do something now. If the authorities don't, those 'vigilantes' will start profiling and you're putting U.S. citizens of Latin and Native American descent at risk. Bonehead.
Wonder if other states have a similiar list . . . makes you wonder. Time to start asking your ccngressman or senator.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back