Leaked Documents Show Tens Of Millions From Ukraine Paid To Kerry, Biden Jr Fund

Y’all must be desperate if you’re just recycling the same old stories over and over again.
not as desperate as you to try and shoot it down,,,

you sound scared,,,

Literally this “story” is a tweet from 9 months ago.

The best you can do is repeat yourself, pretend it’s new information, and hope that no one notices.

From the OP

BJ -

I realize that this is only news to bubble people
My apologies to the non bubble people.

The OP made an article from a dishonest hack website.

Seriously, who just randomly browses these garbage websites without thinking about their reliability?

Did you notice this was a repost of a tweet from 2019? Maybe not because they labeled the story as: Just in?

Y’all must be desperate if you’re just recycling the same old stories over and over again.

You don't have suspicions about millions sent to a slush fund...connected to Biden and Kerry?

Really?

By the way the article is dated yesterday
The op's questionable web site does not produce their own news, they plagiarize or copy other whacko site's news....

This story is literally just a copy paste of a tweet thread from some random conservative twitter user.

You don't have suspicions about millions sent to a slush fund...connected to Biden and Kerry?

Really?

The op's questionable web site does not produce their own news, they plagiarize or copy other whacko site's news....

Yawn....Kerry is a POS

Furthermore more...I consider you a ridiculous left loon....I despise left loons so save yourself some time....never ever bother me. You'll only get snark as a response.

Deal? If not use ignore feature

Really?

We already know Biden was working for Burisma. This has been discussed relentlessly.

Hmmmm. No Trump angle so you can ignore US interests being sold to a foreign company.

Good to know. Trump just needs to change his political party affiliation to Democrat and all is good!
Because US interests weren’t being sold to a foreign company.

Not ignoring it, it just doesn’t exist.

Oh? Then why give all of that money to these Dems? For what purpose? As a russian stooge, surely you know the reason.

Really?

Yawn....Kerry is a POS

Furthermore more...I consider you a ridiculous left loon....I despise left loons so save yourself some time....never ever bother me. You'll only get snark as a response.

Deal? If not use ignore feature
You responded to my post, not the other way around.

You don’t seem to have much critical thinking, and rather violent a person. I’ll be fine if you don’t ever reply to me.

From 2018 -

In short, the Chinese government was literally funding a business that it co-owned along with the sons of two of America’s most powerful decision makers.

Really?

We already know Biden was working for Burisma. This has been discussed relentlessly.

Hmmmm. No Trump angle so you can ignore US interests being sold to a foreign company.

Good to know. Trump just needs to change his political party affiliation to Democrat and all is good!
Because US interests weren’t being sold to a foreign company.

Not ignoring it, it just doesn’t exist.

Oh? Then why give all of that money to these Dems? For what purpose? As a russian stooge, surely you know the reason.

You tell me. You’re alleging the crime. What was the money for?

you sound scared,,,

The best you can do is repeat yourself, pretend it’s new information, and hope that no one notices.
well the best you can do is repeat your crazy denials of something you dont know anything about,,

like I said,,you sound scared,,,

Really?

This story is literally just a copy paste of a tweet thread from some random conservative twitter user.
well it suckered you in to show your lunacy,,,

you would have done better to ignore it,,,

Really?

I enjoy pointing out the gullibility of the resident conservatives here. Especially the cocky ones that think they are smarter than the rest. Thats all.

you sound scared,,,

well the best you can do is repeat your crazy denials of something you dont know anything about,,

The fact that nothing has changed here in 9 months reveals how weak this is.

Really?

I enjoy pointing out the gullibility of the resident conservatives here. Especially the cocky ones that think they are smarter than the rest. Thats all.
so far youre the only gullible one I've seen,,,
you keep denying something you couldnt possibly know about,,,

at least we are trying to know the facts,,,

you sound scared,,,

how could you know whats happening at the DOJ???

you sound scared,,,

I’m sorry, but what gives you the impression that the DoJ is doing anything?

you sound scared,,,

because they said they are,,,

you sound scared,,,

Where did they say that?

you sound scared,,,

Where did they say that?
we've been over this,,
your voluntary ignorance is something I cant help you with,,,

you sound scared,,,

Where did they say that?
we've been over this,,
your ignorance is something I cant help you with,,,
You’re right. They did not say that but you took a tweet for a congressmen as proof that there is an investigation when that congressman was clearly misinterpreting a media story.

The DoJ has made no such announcement. There is zero indication they are investigating Hunter Biden. No one has been called to a grand jury. No one has heard of any subpoenas. Zero.

All you have is a fantasy.

you sound scared,,,

Where did they say that?
we've been over this,,
your ignorance is something I cant help you with,,,
You’re right. They did not say that but you took a tweet for a congressmen as proof that there is an investigation when that congressman was clearly misinterpreting a media story.

The DoJ has made no such announcement. There is zero indication they are investigating Hunter Biden. No one has been called to a grand jury. No one has heard of any subpoenas. Zero.

All you have is a fantasy.
its well posted in the hunter biden thread and you know it,,,

so save your bullshit for someone that will believe it,,,

Lurch is a despicable lowlife fuck of biblical proportions. I shared an elevator with that neanderthal in the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Beijing about a year ago. Just me and that traitorous fuck.... for about 12 floors down to the lobby. I ripped his head off and shit down his neck...... with my eyes.

The Universe will remain out of balance as long as that corrupt shit-eating rodent is still stealing our oxygen.

Forum List

Back