Leaked Documents Show Tens Of Millions From Ukraine Paid To Kerry, Biden Jr Fund

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Documents have been discovered that show cash transfers from a Ukrainian gas company to a slush fund operated by several major Democrats.

The slush fund is reportedly run by former Secretary of State John Kerry, John Kerry Jr., another Kerry family member and Hunter Biden, Michael Coudrey reported.

“Leaked documents from the Ukrainian General Prosecutor’s office indicate complex money transfers from foreign sources into the control of a ‘slush fund’ owned and operated by Devon Archer, John Kerry Senior, John Kerry Junior, Heinz Jr, and Hunter Biden,” he said.

“According to the Department of Financial Monitoring (Counter-intelligence) of Latvia, the following sums of money were obtained from Busima Holding Limited (Cyprus) which is open at AS PrivatBank in Latvia.

BJ -

I realize that this is only news to bubble people
My apologies to the non bubble people.

Y’all must be desperate if you’re just recycling the same old stories over and over again.

Documents have been discovered that show cash transfers from a Ukrainian gas company to a slush fund operated by several major Democrats.

The slush fund is reportedly run by former Secretary of State John Kerry, John Kerry Jr., another Kerry family member and Hunter Biden, Michael Coudrey reported.

“Leaked documents from the Ukrainian General Prosecutor’s office indicate complex money transfers from foreign sources into the control of a ‘slush fund’ owned and operated by Devon Archer, John Kerry Senior, John Kerry Junior, Heinz Jr, and Hunter Biden,” he said.

“According to the Department of Financial Monitoring (Counter-intelligence) of Latvia, the following sums of money were obtained from Busima Holding Limited (Cyprus) which is open at AS PrivatBank in Latvia.

BJ -

John Kerry actually voted not to take the bribe before he took it.

Y’all must be desperate if you’re just recycling the same old stories over and over again.
So old stories mean nothing even when they're true?

I guess the only good story is a new story,....until it's proven to be total BS. Then it's on to the next media fabrication.

I hear Trump was removing phone booths to keep blacks from reporting Trump removing Mailboxes from their homeless shelters.

So old stories mean nothing even when they're true?

I guess the only good story is a new story,....until it's proven to be total BS. Then it's on to the next media fabrication.

I hear Trump was removing phone booths to keep blacks from reporting Trump removing Mailboxes from their homeless shelters.

Let’s first talk about why the story is presented as new?

They’re already showing that they’re not a trustworthy news agency.

You don't have suspicions about millions sent to a slush fund...connected to Biden and Kerry?

Really?

By the way the article is dated yesterday

We already know Biden was working for Burisma. This has been discussed relentlessly.

BJ -

Not surprising if true.

You don't have suspicions about millions sent to a slush fund...connected to Biden and Kerry?

Really?

We already know Biden was working for Burisma. This has been discussed relentlessly.

But not Purple Heart Paper Clip Cut Kerry.

Where's there smoke there is fire.

Really?

Hmmmm. No Trump angle so you can ignore US interests being sold to a foreign company.

Good to know. Trump just needs to change his political party affiliation to Democrat and all is good!

Really?

Actually him too.

Really?

Actually him too.

Kerry aka Lurch needs to be at least imprisoned.... ideally shot. He's nothing but a traitorous SOB

Really?

Actually him too.

Kerry aka Lurch needs to be at least imprisoned.... ideally shot. He's nothing but a traitorous SOB

Lotta truth to that.

Really?

Because they made that up.

Really?

Hmmmm. No Trump angle so you can ignore US interests being sold to a foreign company.

Good to know. Trump just needs to change his political party affiliation to Democrat and all is good!
Because US interests weren’t being sold to a foreign company.

Not ignoring it, it just doesn’t exist.

not as desperate as you to try and shoot it down,,,

you sound scared,,,

Literally this “story” is a tweet from 9 months ago.

The best you can do is repeat yourself, pretend it’s new information, and hope that no one notices.

From the OP

BJ -

Really?

The op's questionable web site does not produce their own news, they plagiarize or copy other whacko site's news....

Forum List

Back