Leaked Documents Show Tens Of Millions From Ukraine Paid To Kerry, Biden Jr Fund

Lurch is a despicable lowlife fuck of biblical proportions. I shared an elevator with that neanderthal in the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Beijing about a year ago. Just me and that traitorous fuck.... for about 12 floors down to the lobby. I ripped his head off and shit down his neck...... with my eyes.

The Universe will remain out of balance as long as that corrupt shit-eating rodent is still stealing our oxygen.

Did he quiver and piss down his leg?

Y’all must be desperate if you’re just recycling the same old stories over and over again.

You don't have suspicions about millions sent to a slush fund...connected to Biden and Kerry?

Really?

By the way the article is dated yesterday

We already know Biden was working for Burisma. This has been discussed relentlessly.
Yep, who cares that Biden was involved in money laundering.

Everyone does it.

Lurch is a despicable lowlife fuck of biblical proportions. I shared an elevator with that neanderthal in the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Beijing about a year ago. Just me and that traitorous fuck.... for about 12 floors down to the lobby. I ripped his head off and shit down his neck...... with my eyes.

The Universe will remain out of balance as long as that corrupt shit-eating rodent is still stealing our oxygen.
I saw him once and I swear I was gonna tear the shit out of him with my bare hands,.....or with very vicious rhetoric.

Y’all must be desperate if you’re just recycling the same old stories over and over again.

You don't have suspicions about millions sent to a slush fund...connected to Biden and Kerry?

Really?

We already know Biden was working for Burisma. This has been discussed relentlessly.

Everyone does it.
Because he wasn’t involved in money laundering?

Really?

Everyone does it.
Because he wasn’t involved in money laundering?
I guess the fact that he is the focus of a Ukrainian criminal investigation about corruption and/or money laundering slipped by you.

Did he quiver and piss down his leg?
Ya know Sassy, I worked and lived in Russia for 4 years, and I know what an old beat up communist looks like..... and that's lurch. He's been carrying the marxist water for so long, and hiding his cowardice for decades, and he's just exhausted. His heart's not in it anymore. I'm sure he was sent to Beijing to fuck over America (Logan Act on steroids) but living a lie for 70 years has taken a toll on him. He's gaunt and feeble... and still Unfit for Command. Let's hope he chokes to death on his own vomit in the not too distant future.

Forum List

Back