"Leak" of Scaramucci's financial disclosure appears to be LEGAL

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Anthony Scaramucci today went on a tirade suggesting that Reince Priebus illegally leaked Mooch's financial disclosure. But the unintelligent ScaramuccI stupidly omitted this:

Mr. Scaramucci filed the disclosure form in connection with his previous, short-lived job with the Trump administration at the Export-Import Bank. Under federal law, anyone can request such a report on a government website 30 days after its receipt.

Mr. Scaramucci’s report says it was filed on June 23
, which means it could be publicly released by the bank on July 23, or last Sunday. Politico did not indicate whether it obtained the report through such a regular request.

Asked why he thought the report had been leaked illegally, Mr. Scaramucci responded by text: “They aren’t in process yet.” But when told his form could be released on July 23, he did not respond further.
Scaramucci Calls for Inquiry After ‘Leak’ of Financial Form

Poor Mooch. Looks like that Boneitis is effecting his judgment.

From Anthony 'The Velvet Hammer' Scaramucci an hour ago. PURE gold!

Twitter

Anthony Scaramucci
Anthony Scaramucci @scaramuicci
I'm happy to show the world how rich I am, but I'd rather prefer doing it the traditional way by leaking my '05 tax return to Rachel Maddow.
7:11 AM · Jul 27, 2017

So where did Politico get the form?
From someone who didn't commit a crime.

That may not be true
Prove the crime or shut up.

Who leaked it? Do you have a name?
You're the one who's pretending a crime was committed. Tell me the name of the criminal and the crime.

The FBI will now get us the name of the one who leaked it to the Fake News outlet, WaPo

That may not be true

You're the one who's pretending a crime was committed. Tell me the name of the criminal and the crime.

The FBI will now get us the name of the one who leaked it to the Fake News outlet, WaPo
Oh. So it wasn't public information? And where's your source to the claim that the FBI is conducting an investigation?

That may not be true
I guess it's time to drop the Russia bullshit then huh? I mean this just happened and you're already demanding put up or shut up but Russia? Naw you don't make the same demand do you?
Why is that?
Are you a hack?
A shill?
A partisan souchenozzel?
Or just stupid?

That may not be true

After Putin approves of course

That may not be true
I guess it's time to drop the Russia bullshit then huh? I mean this just happened and you're already demanding put up or shut up but Russia? Naw you don't make the same demand do you?
Why is that?
Are you a hack?
A shill?
A partisan souchenozzel?
Or just stupid?
Don't compare Russia to the publication of public material by Politico.

That may not be true

Oh. So it wasn't public information? And where's your source to the claim that the FBI is conducting an investigation?
Scaramucci deleted the tweet. It never happened

New Topics

Forum List

Back