leading Lib politician pinched for beating women

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Cletus Lee, the Democrat Party candidate for mayor of North Braddock PA was nabbed for that very reason.

Will Biden insist he be thrown off the ballot- or is this considered "ok" nowadays as he is still expected to win and power is the only thing that matters to the Democrats/

Cletus Lee, the Democrat Party candidate for mayor of North Braddock PA was nabbed for that very reason.

Will Biden insist he be thrown off the ballot- or is this considered "ok" nowadays as he is still expected to win and power is the only thing that matters to the Democrats/

Clearly this is a case of a political prosecution. /s

Did they throw the wife beating Muzzy scumbucket Keith Ellison off the ballot?

I doubt that, the CIty of North Braddock went heavily for Sleepy Joe last year.

I don't think they would persecute one of their own.

I doubt that, the CIty of North Braddock went heavily for Sleepy Joe last year.

I don't think they would persecute one of their own.
We all know the police have it out for Democrats after they’ve protested their corruption. This is simply political payback. It’s obvious.

/s

Biden isn't a king.. What are you thinking?

Forum List

Back