Lazy Man Potatoes

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
A-Little-Garlic-Parsley_US_cropped.png

At the grocer last night and saw a new item in the produce section.
Pre-packaged little potatoes with seasoning that you microwave for 5 minutes.
Enough for two people. Very tasty but expensive. $4.29 for a #1 lb. carton.
Product of Canada.

Product of Canada.

Huge waste of packaging. You hate the environment.

This looks like the kind of thing lefty Whole Foods shoppers get conned into buying. They're so dumb.

Well if you look at their web site, they're really into smaller portions in order to save the planet. Among other ideologies.

If you really look at the company infrastructure, there's a much more interesting phenomenon happening in terms of its relationship with ''farmers'' and its straight out of a page from the WEF's playbook, indicating the transition they're looking to seed.

And it certainly isn't the only company carrying the WEF's water.

Of course, it is Canada, so should be expected, because zey haz already eenfeeltrated zee cabeenets in zee Canada.

They don't fight back like those Danish Farmers do.

Last edited:
Just another silly product that preys on people's laziness on food that is already easy to make.
I would wager it actually takes more work to use this product than simply microwave a potato.
Also fingerling potatoes are less nutritious that Red/Russet/Yukon/Purple potatoes.
In a nutshell, you are grossly overpaying for a product that doesn't make it easier, less nutritious and loaded with sodium.

yeah... no thanks

Just another silly product that preys on people's laziness on food that is already easy to make.
I would wager it actually takes more work to use this product than simply microwave a potato.
Also fingerling potatoes are less nutritious that Red/Russet/Yukon/Purple potatoes.
In a nutshell, you are grossly overpaying for a product that doesn't make it easier, less nutritious and loaded with sodium.

yeah... no thanks
Have you tasted them? I doubt it. They are very convenient. Sodium?

Have you tasted them? I doubt it. They are very convenient. Sodium?
I have no desire to pay 5 times the price for a product that is likely to be packed with preservatives, made with an inferior product cause I think it saves time.
Microwaving a potato is sooo hard. The shear agony of having to poke a few holes in it is a nightmare!! And now a dirty fork too!! When does it end??

:rolleyes:

I have no desire to pay 5 times the price for a product that is likely to be packed with preservatives, made with an inferior product cause I think it saves time.
Microwaving a potato is sooo hard. The shear agony of having to poke a few holes in it is a nightmare!! And now a dirty fork too!! When does it end??

:rolleyes:
WGAF what you think?

Product of Canada.

I had their predecessor, which came in an aluminum roasting pan and went in the toaster oven.

They are pretty good...great for when you're throwing a dinner together in a short time that looks like it took a lot longer.

The microwave version sounds like a real time saver. Thanks for posting.

Forum List

Back