Lawyers for Nick Sandmann File 250 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Washington Post

And he's just beginning! MAGA Nick Sandmanngave them 48 hours to apologize and was met with silence. Oh well, time to crack that whip!

Lawsuit in link.
For truth, for justice, for Nicholas!

How inconvenient that they STILL have no evidence, huh.

I put that challenge out a MONTH ago and never got a response. Not a single one. Zero.
"Apologize for"................................ what?

From your own link:

>> On January 19, 2019, the Post also posted to its Twitter page and published to approximately 13 million followers its First Article with the following false and defamatory captions, all within a span of 14 minutes, and all within the same thread:
  • “In an interview with The Post, Omaha Tribe elder Nathan Phillips says he ‘felt like the spirit was talking through me’ as teens jeered and mocked him.”
  • “He was singing the American Indian Movement song of unity that serves as a ceremony to send the spirits home. ‘It was getting ugly, and I was thinking: ‘I’ve got to find myself an exit out of this situation and finish my song at the Lincoln Memorial.’”
  • “Phillips, who fought in the Vietnam War, says in an interview ‘I started going that way, and that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse. He just blocked my way and wouldn’t allow me to retreat.’” <<
Whelp, guess what. That's a newspaper QUOTING Philips. Is the quote inaccurate? The fact is Philips DID make the statements, he WAS singing a NAm song, and the teens DID jeer and mock him --- "tomahawk chops" are right there in the video.

YOUR OWN LINK, Dumbass. Rotsa ruck with egomaniac attorneys getting their names in print by filing frivolous lawsuits for which they have no evidence. This will be laughed out of court, as it should be.
You posted this sentiment MANY times in different threads. You look pretty fucking stupid right now. Your predictions are trash. :laugh:

I didn't make any "predictions". Go learn how to read.
You literally said "this will be laughed out of the court". Haha, your predictions suck AND you're dumb. Go learn how to read. :laugh:

That already happened. A friggin' year ago. See post 422. Way to keep up.
He just won a settlement. All youre bullshit talk about the law and how this case would be recieved by the court was wrong. Your predictions suck dude.

SOOOOOOOOO............ just checking back in to this bullshit to find out "how the suit's going". You know, as I've been asking anyone and everyone where there is any evidence at all of said "defamation" since last January, hearing no response.

Anything at all? Anybody?

Oh wait --- here we go.

>> (CN) – A federal judge in Kentucky dismissed a $250 million libel and defamation lawsuit against the Washington Post, finding that the newspaper’s coverage of a January incident between a high school student and an American Indian activist was not defamatory in any way.​
.... In his ruling, Bertelsman engages with almost none of the more bombastic claims levied by the lawsuit, and instead analyzes the 33 statements Sandmann claims were defamatory.​
Bertelsman found that some of the statements in question are actually not about Sandmann, and simply refer to the groups of people involved in the incident.​
The judge also said many of the statements are opinions, some of which are derived from Phillips himself who claimed that he felt “blocked” by the students.​
“Few principles of the law are as well-established as the rule that statements of opinion are not actionable in libel actions,” Bertelsman wrote. He continued that statements challenged by Sandmann do “not form the basis for a defamation claim.”​
Bertelsman went on to explain that even if an opinion could be found “erroneous,” it is still protected by the First Amendment. << --- Courthouse News, July 26
Funny none of these Smirk-boi wankers had the stones to post that. An "oversight" I'm sure. :gay:
The site went down. Yeah that's it, the site went down huh huh huh.
My apologies for reviving a thread that's been in a coma for a year, but a certain magical canine with the power to make threads disappear (whom I will not name) keeps imploring people to post updates regarding the Sandman vs WaPo lawsuit in an existing thread. And this is the most recent thread regarding the lawsuit.

So here's the update:

The Washington Post on Friday agreed to settle a monster $250 million lawsuit filed by Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann over its botched coverage of his 2019 encounter with a Native American elder.

Sandmann declared the victory in a tweet on his 18th birthday. It’s unclear how much the newspaper settled for.

“On 2/19/19, I filed $250M defamation lawsuit against Washington Post. Today, I turned 18 & WaPo settled my lawsuit,” he wrote.

“Thanks to @ToddMcMurtry & @LLinWood for their advocacy. Thanks to my family & millions of you who have stood your ground by supporting me. I still have more to do,” he continued.

It is excellent news to hear that another one of the most vile and prolific anti-USA fake news outlets has been defeated by Sandmann.

While I am sure it was not 250 M, do we have a figure.
It could be that much. Usually the defendants in these kind of lawsuits demand a non-disclosure agreement when they settle for an embarrassingly large amount of money that would invite further lawsuits against their corporation.

So it's safe to say The Sandmann is $millions richer.
Maybe Sandman did get $250 million, who knows? After all, the Washington Post is Jeff Bezos' propaganda sheet, so what's $250 million to the richest man in the world?

He wouldn't get that for a suit that can't even show any evidence for itself. The federal judge already threw it out for that reason. All we can read out of the word "settled" here is that the litigation ceases -- under whatever the terms are. Anyone can declare a "win", what they can't do, like the suit itself, is prove it. Hell I could declare myself the crown prince of Bhutan who does brain surgery while flying a 747 but without actual evidence it remains a waste product of the Imaginarium.
The judge didn't throw it out, he dismissed it after Sandman's lawyers got the check and dropped the suit.

It got tossed last year. See above, post 422.

See, there's actual court decisions, and then there's Tweeter and Fecesbook and the Noo Yawk Post. Guess which one's credible.
And yet according to the Washington Post,

Attorneys for the Sandmanns filed to dismiss the suit Friday morning in federal district court in Covington. Neither side disclosed the terms of the settlement, which foreclosed the possibility of a trial.

Yes, we already know that. "The suit is dropped", end of story.

That of course doesn't mean my invitation to find any evidence for any of these suits is dropped, whether there's a suit pending or not. If such evidence exists anywhere I'd like to see it. Just for the point of reading comprehension.

Again this goes back to "suit settled, we won!" versus "No, suit settled, we won!" There is no "won" without any evidence thereto, and the terms of settlement specifically prohibit that. So all we're left with is the Noo Yawk Post milking emotion headlines from Gullibles.

Tabloid "reporting" on lawsuits is a slippery sleazy operation that can be twisted any number of ways. For instance we're reminded of the time Donald Rump sued the NFL on behalf of the USFL for being a monopoly. Guess what --- he won that suit. The court ordered the NFL to pay damages in the total of one dollar. So Rump "won" that suit, and the USFL collapsed, so who "won".
Sandmann won you uneducated liar. You are now a totally embarrassed raving moron who cries Sandmann lost

Watch this. I'm about to point out the same thing again.

---------- WHERE did I post "Sandmann lost"? Hm? Link? Post number?
Where in fact did I post "Sandmann" anything at all?

Another of the Illiterati checks in with his reading glasses up his ass.

...when WaPo ADMITTED guilt by settling.

Not content with one hole, Up-the-glasses Man digs a second.
----- WHERE did WaPo "admit" anything?

You lose.

:dig:

SOOOOOOOOO............ just checking back in to this bullshit to find out "how the suit's going". You know, as I've been asking anyone and everyone where there is any evidence at all of said "defamation" since last January, hearing no response.

Oh wait --- here we go.

>> (CN) – A federal judge in Kentucky dismissed a $250 million libel and defamation lawsuit against the Washington Post, finding that the newspaper’s coverage of a January incident between a high school student and an American Indian activist was not defamatory in any way.​
.... In his ruling, Bertelsman engages with almost none of the more bombastic claims levied by the lawsuit, and instead analyzes the 33 statements Sandmann claims were defamatory.​
Bertelsman found that some of the statements in question are actually not about Sandmann, and simply refer to the groups of people involved in the incident.​
The judge also said many of the statements are opinions, some of which are derived from Phillips himself who claimed that he felt “blocked” by the students.​
“Few principles of the law are as well-established as the rule that statements of opinion are not actionable in libel actions,” Bertelsman wrote. He continued that statements challenged by Sandmann do “not form the basis for a defamation claim.”​
Bertelsman went on to explain that even if an opinion could be found “erroneous,” it is still protected by the First Amendment. << --- Courthouse News, July 26
Funny none of these Smirk-boi wankers had the stones to post that. An "oversight" I'm sure. :gay:
My apologies for reviving a thread that's been in a coma for a year, but a certain magical canine with the power to make threads disappear (whom I will not name) keeps imploring people to post updates regarding the Sandman vs WaPo lawsuit in an existing thread. And this is the most recent thread regarding the lawsuit.

So here's the update for you, Pogo:

Read it and weep.

The Washington Post on Friday agreed to settle a monster $250 million lawsuit filed by Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann over its botched coverage of his 2019 encounter with a Native American elder.

Sandmann declared the victory in a tweet on his 18th birthday. It’s unclear how much the newspaper settled for.

“On 2/19/19, I filed $250M defamation lawsuit against Washington Post. Today, I turned 18 & WaPo settled my lawsuit,” he wrote.

“Thanks to @ToddMcMurtry & @LLinWood for their advocacy. Thanks to my family & millions of you who have stood your ground by supporting me. I still have more to do,” he continued.

It is excellent news to hear that another one of the most vile and prolific anti-USA fake news outlets has been defeated by the Sandmann.

Thanks for the quote but I went ahead and clicked your link to see the whole thing. First thought, many chuckles at following a headline of the Noo Yawk Post. Nice touch. :rofl:

--- Which headline declares a "win", but never does essplain how it's a "win". Some of A's lawyers negotiated with some of B's lawyers to the effect of "X number of dollars and we'll make this nuisance suit go away so you don't have to keep traipsing back into court on technicalities", which is the whole game.

--- You DO understand that "250 million dollars" is the amount the suit SOUGHT, not the amount anyone PAID, right? That is, assuming anyone paid anything at all.

All of which above is irrelevant to my point of however long ago it was, which was ---- *WHERE* did the WaPo (or CNN or whoever) declare that the kid's motivation was racial? Answer: nowhere mon frère. I read your link, and followed the link it linked to, and it ain't there. Which makes this just another SLAPP suit. Which is exactly how I always characterized it and typical Bitch McConnell bullshit propaganda.

The invitation to prove me wrong remains open, forever. Feel free to resurrect any old thread to that end on that glorious day in the year 4503 when you actually find it.

Sigh. Gullible's Travels....
The part of the lawsuit that wasn't dismissed had nothing to do with race. It was about Wapo publishing slanderous accusations made in an interview with Phillips. Even though Wapo had conclusive proof on video that Phillips' accusations were false, they continued to publish the interview. For example, they knew with 100% certainty that Sandmann did not block Phillips' retreat, as he claimed.

Again I'm not seeing any link but let's just toss this salad as it stands for now.

Did WaPo publish an interview with Phillips? If so, unless it misrepresented what Phillips said, that's an accurate story. Was the interviewee's account either inaccurate, or slanderous? Well that's on him, it's his words. That doesn't affect the WaPo, which simply REPORTS WHAT HE SAID.

What's crucial here is WHO THE SPEAKER IS. If it's Phillips (or whatever subject) making a slanderous claim, then it's that subject responsible for that claim, not the entity reporting it. You can't change an interviewee's words just because you'd like them to have been something else. That would be dishonest.

But lo, the suit isn't against Phillips is it. None of them are.

That's why I keep asking for any evidence, anywhere, of a news reporting entity --- WaPo, NYT, CNN, NBC, any at all --- who THEMSELVES reported inaccurately. And to date, just to sound like a broken record, I have received Bupkis.
WaPo chose to publish the defamatory statements against Sandmann without performing due diligence to verify that they were true. They were therefore acting negligently when they failed to ascertain the veracity of the defamatory statements they published.

And negligence is all Sandmann, as a private person, had to show. If he was a public figure he would have had to prove they did it intentionally.

"Defamatory statements" you can't show, that's number one.

Here's number two:
You don't *NEED* to verify anybody's statements when you interview them. The interviewee is not a fucking reporter. You report what they said, accurately, whether it's true, false, speculation, opinion, defamatory or a fucking trigonometry equation. The news there is "SUBJECT SAID X". PERIOD, FULL STOP, WAITER CHECK PLEASE, CUE FAT LADY, ROLL CREDITS, FADE TO BLACK, FIN.

If you DON'T report what they said accurately, THEN you're in doodoo. The fact that your ass hurts over what the subject had to say is irrelevant to anything.

Here's another example, as dumbed-down as I can make it.

When Rump declares that his father was born in a very wonderful place in Germany, and a news medium reports it, and shows video of him saying it ------------------------ are you going to hold WaPo, CNN et all responsible for the fact that his father was NOT born in a very wonderful place, or any other kind of place, in Germany? Are you going to haul the video recorder into court for recording a falsehood? Shall we sue the Sony company for making the video recorder that accurately recorded the inane stupid statement? Shall we hold them accountable for defaming Germany?

Don't think so. Because the story is that Rump said that -- not that it's actually true. And the story is true; Rump *DID* say that. The speaker is responsible for the words, not the video reporter and not the story that reports it.

Same thing with a Phillips interview, or any other interview. The story is that "Subject says X, Y and Z". PERIOD. The operative verb is says.

Last edited:

Oh wait --- here we go.

So here's the update:

It is excellent news to hear that another one of the most vile and prolific anti-USA fake news outlets has been defeated by Sandmann.

It could be that much. Usually the defendants in these kind of lawsuits demand a non-disclosure agreement when they settle for an embarrassingly large amount of money that would invite further lawsuits against their corporation.

Maybe Sandman did get $250 million, who knows? After all, the Washington Post is Jeff Bezos' propaganda sheet, so what's $250 million to the richest man in the world?

He wouldn't get that for a suit that can't even show any evidence for itself. The federal judge already threw it out for that reason. All we can read out of the word "settled" here is that the litigation ceases -- under whatever the terms are. Anyone can declare a "win", what they can't do, like the suit itself, is prove it. Hell I could declare myself the crown prince of Bhutan who does brain surgery while flying a 747 but without actual evidence it remains a waste product of the Imaginarium.
The judge didn't throw it out, he dismissed it after Sandman's lawyers got the check and dropped the suit.

See, there's actual court decisions, and then there's Tweeter and Fecesbook and the Noo Yawk Post. Guess which one's credible.

Attorneys for the Sandmanns filed to dismiss the suit Friday morning in federal district court in Covington. Neither side disclosed the terms of the settlement, which foreclosed the possibility of a trial.

That of course doesn't mean my invitation to find any evidence for any of these suits is dropped, whether there's a suit pending or not. If such evidence exists anywhere I'd like to see it. Just for the point of reading comprehension.

Again this goes back to "suit settled, we won!" versus "No, suit settled, we won!" There is no "won" without any evidence thereto, and the terms of settlement specifically prohibit that. So all we're left with is the Noo Yawk Post milking emotion headlines from Gullibles.

Tabloid "reporting" on lawsuits is a slippery sleazy operation that can be twisted any number of ways. For instance we're reminded of the time Donald Rump sued the NFL on behalf of the USFL for being a monopoly. Guess what --- he won that suit. The court ordered the NFL to pay damages in the total of one dollar. So Rump "won" that suit, and the USFL collapsed, so who "won".
Sandmann won you uneducated liar. You are now a totally embarrassed raving moron who cries Sandmann lost

You lose.

Not content to lie, Slogo the retarded monkey doubles down on his lies. I posted the thread in question last time and you ran like the bitch you are retard. Everybody saw your posts declaring this would be thrown out. Hey asshole, you claim settling is admitting guilt, thus WaPo admitted guilt. So fuck you. Now asshole Slogo the retarded monkey loses again. You're nothing but a bitch.

Gee that was easy. There's a lot more where that came from. Run along retarded monkey, you're an embarrassment. Start at post #40 and there's a lot of crow for you to eat.

Oh wait --- here we go.

So here's the update:

You lose.

Not content to lie, Slogo the retarded monkey doubles down on his lies. I posted the thread in question last time and you ran like the bitch you are retard. Everybody saw your posts declaring this would be thrown out. Hey asshole, you claim settling is admitting guilt, thus WaPo admitted guilt. So fuck you. Now asshole Slogo the retarded monkey loses again. You're nothing but a bitch.

Once again the fabricator, already down two strikes, swings and misses at a pitch that wasn't even thrown.

---- WHERE did I "claim settling is admitting guilt", Bubbles?

Hm?

We sit, and we wait. :sleeping-smiley-015:

Oh wait --- here we go.

So here's the update:

You lose.

Yeah, this ^

Gee that was easy. There's a lot more where that came from. Run along retarded monkey, you're an embarrassment. Start at post #40 and there's a lot of crow for you to eat.
Tweeter isn't fucking "the news", Dipshit. Moreover a value judgment isn't either.
MORE moreover, I already pointed this shit out when it first gurgled up, and here you come expecting different results. You must be a special kind of moron.

Oh wait --- here we go.

So here's the update:

You lose.

Once again the fabricator, already down two strikes, swings and misses at a pitch that wasn't even thrown.

Hm?

Hey dumb fuck YOU demanded to see your shit about Sandmann. Provided. Home run for me. You lose as always. Now move the goalposts again. Hey retarded gay monkey, you just got slaped around. Again. You're nothing but a bitch little proven liar.

Tweeter isn't fucking "the news", Dipshit.
Damn, you must love getting your ass whooped. I cant believe you havent slinked away yet. Only retards double down on stupid :laugh:

Tweeter isn't fucking "the news", Dipshit.
Damn, you must love getting your ass whooped. I cant believe you havent slinked away yet. Only retards double down on stupid :laugh:

So you're actually saying Tweeter *IS* the news?

Yep, only retards double down on stupid. You and glasses-up-the-ass man just hit back to back doubles.

Tweeter isn't fucking "the news", Dipshit. Moreover a value judgment isn't either.
MORE moreover, I already pointed this shit out when it first gurgled up, and here you come expecting different results. You must be a special kind of moron.
Poor baby. The tweet was from Sandmann himself, not one of your fake news sources. Swing and miss again. You sound like your pussy is getting chafed from this abuse you're taking.

Oh wait --- here we go.

So here's the update:

You lose.

Hm?

Hey dumb fuck YOU demanded to see your shit about Sandmann.

Yep, sure did. And you have nothing. Because I posted no such thing. As your failure to find any demonstrates.

That's why you're a liar.

Here's an idea: fuck off.

Poor baby. The tweet was from Sandmann himself, not one of your fake news sources. Swing and miss again. You sound like your pussy is getting chafed from this abuse you're taking.

So this "Sandmann" twit called his own face punchable, did it?

This hole just digs itself. I shouldn't laugh at the Illiterati but they so funny.

Last edited:

Oh wait --- here we go.

So here's the update:

You lose.

Hm?

Hey dumb fuck YOU demanded to see your shit about Sandmann.

Yep, sure did. And you have nothing. Because I posted no such thing. As your failure to find any demonstrates.

That's why you're a liar.

Here's an idea: fuck off.
Hey asshole you got owned because I threw YOUR posts in your face. So YOU can fuck off and die retarded monkey.

So this "Sandmann" called his own face punchable, did it?

This hole just digs itself. I shouldn't laugh at the Illiterati but they so funny.
Uneducated assholes like you are so easy to kick the shit out of. Sandmann reported the settlement and you refer to somebody else's tweet as a defense? You are a fucking embarrassment. Slogo is bitch slapped again. Do the world a favor and fuck off permanently.

Oh wait --- here we go.

Read it and weep.

It is excellent news to hear that another one of the most vile and prolific anti-USA fake news outlets has been defeated by the Sandmann.

Thanks for the quote but I went ahead and clicked your link to see the whole thing. First thought, many chuckles at following a headline of the Noo Yawk Post. Nice touch. :rofl:

--- Which headline declares a "win", but never does essplain how it's a "win". Some of A's lawyers negotiated with some of B's lawyers to the effect of "X number of dollars and we'll make this nuisance suit go away so you don't have to keep traipsing back into court on technicalities", which is the whole game.

--- You DO understand that "250 million dollars" is the amount the suit SOUGHT, not the amount anyone PAID, right? That is, assuming anyone paid anything at all.

All of which above is irrelevant to my point of however long ago it was, which was ---- *WHERE* did the WaPo (or CNN or whoever) declare that the kid's motivation was racial? Answer: nowhere mon frère. I read your link, and followed the link it linked to, and it ain't there. Which makes this just another SLAPP suit. Which is exactly how I always characterized it and typical Bitch McConnell bullshit propaganda.

The invitation to prove me wrong remains open, forever. Feel free to resurrect any old thread to that end on that glorious day in the year 4503 when you actually find it.

The part of the lawsuit that wasn't dismissed had nothing to do with race. It was about Wapo publishing slanderous accusations made in an interview with Phillips. Even though Wapo had conclusive proof on video that Phillips' accusations were false, they continued to publish the interview. For example, they knew with 100% certainty that Sandmann did not block Phillips' retreat, as he claimed.

Again I'm not seeing any link but let's just toss this salad as it stands for now.

Did WaPo publish an interview with Phillips? If so, unless it misrepresented what Phillips said, that's an accurate story. Was the interviewee's account either inaccurate, or slanderous? Well that's on him, it's his words. That doesn't affect the WaPo, which simply REPORTS WHAT HE SAID.

What's crucial here is WHO THE SPEAKER IS. If it's Phillips (or whatever subject) making a slanderous claim, then it's that subject responsible for that claim, not the entity reporting it. You can't change an interviewee's words just because you'd like them to have been something else. That would be dishonest.

That's why I keep asking for any evidence, anywhere, of a news reporting entity --- WaPo, NYT, CNN, NBC, any at all --- who THEMSELVES reported inaccurately. And to date, just to sound like a broken record, I have received Bupkis.
WaPo chose to publish the defamatory statements against Sandmann without performing due diligence to verify that they were true. They were therefore acting negligently when they failed to ascertain the veracity of the defamatory statements they published.

And negligence is all Sandmann, as a private person, had to show. If he was a public figure he would have had to prove they did it intentionally.

Here's number two:
You don't *NEED* to verify anybody's statements when you interview them. The interviewee is not a fucking reporter. You report what they said, accurately, whether it's true, false, speculation, opinion, defamatory or a fucking trigonometry equation. The news there is "SUBJECT SAID X". PERIOD, FULL STOP, WAITER CHECK PLEASE, CUE FAT LADY, ROLL CREDITS, FADE TO BLACK, FIN.

If you DON'T report what they said accurately, THEN you're in doodoo. The fact that your ass hurts over what the subject had to say is irrelevant to anything.
Bullshit. They could have chose not to negligently publish the defamatory lies about Sandmann. Publishing defamatory lies via an interview that they solicited from Phillips does not absolve them of wrongdoing. Especially when they were publishing video that they edited to take out parts that showed that Phillips' was lying about Sandmann.

It was fake news, period.

Last edited:

Oh wait --- here we go.

Read it and weep.

Here's number two:

Bullshit. They could have chose not to negligently publish the defamatory lies about Sandmann. Publishing defamatory lies via an interview that they solicited from Phillips does not absolve them of wrongdoing.

Apparently they did choose that, since no one, and I mean NO ONE, has ever been able to show us where they published any such thing.

Oh wait --- here we go.

Read it and weep.

Here's number two:

Bullshit. They could have chose not to negligently publish the defamatory lies about Sandmann. Publishing defamatory lies via an interview that they solicited from Phillips does not absolve them of wrongdoing.

Apparently they did choose that, since no one, and I mean NO ONE, has ever been able to show us where they published any such thing.
Bullshit.

And he's just beginning! MAGA Nick Sandmanngave them 48 hours to apologize and was met with silence. Oh well, time to crack that whip!

Lawsuit in link.
For truth, for justice, for Nicholas!

How inconvenient that they STILL have no evidence, huh.

I put that challenge out a MONTH ago and never got a response. Not a single one. Zero.
"Apologize for"................................ what?

From your own link:

>> On January 19, 2019, the Post also posted to its Twitter page and published to approximately 13 million followers its First Article with the following false and defamatory captions, all within a span of 14 minutes, and all within the same thread:
  • “In an interview with The Post, Omaha Tribe elder Nathan Phillips says he ‘felt like the spirit was talking through me’ as teens jeered and mocked him.”
  • “He was singing the American Indian Movement song of unity that serves as a ceremony to send the spirits home. ‘It was getting ugly, and I was thinking: ‘I’ve got to find myself an exit out of this situation and finish my song at the Lincoln Memorial.’”
  • “Phillips, who fought in the Vietnam War, says in an interview ‘I started going that way, and that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse. He just blocked my way and wouldn’t allow me to retreat.’” <<
Whelp, guess what. That's a newspaper QUOTING Philips. Is the quote inaccurate? The fact is Philips DID make the statements, he WAS singing a NAm song, and the teens DID jeer and mock him --- "tomahawk chops" are right there in the video.

YOUR OWN LINK, Dumbass. Rotsa ruck with egomaniac attorneys getting their names in print by filing frivolous lawsuits for which they have no evidence. This will be laughed out of court, as it should be.
You posted this sentiment MANY times in different threads. You look pretty fucking stupid right now. Your predictions are trash. :laugh:

I didn't make any "predictions". Go learn how to read.

The fuck you didn't. Go back to the first page liar. You claimed there was ZERO evidence to support their claim.

As usual you were WRONG. Loser you.

Forum List

Back