Lawyer representing Covington kids receives bomb threat after giving celebs 48hr notice to retract o

Translation: Pogo is clinging to the mast as the ship is going under. Claiming all the while that everything is fine. News flash: death threats and libel are NOT protected speech. The kids have been proven right. There will be consequences. You lose again, deal with it.
This particular poster is always wrong and never right and I have him on ignore because he's not only a fool but a nasty tempered fool as well.

Your link is the fucking Hateway Plunder, moron. And it cites a Fox Noise interviewing a lawyer who says:

>> Robert Barnes told FOX and Friends: Because these are all private citizens and many of them minors and kids the law is that saying anything about them is libel. <<

BULL SHIT.

Actually on the video he actually says "saying anything false about them" ---- which your sterling shitfaced Jim Fucking Hoft completely perverted to "you can't say anything". I copied that directly off his page and you'll note he put the quote there without quotation marks. That's Jim Fucking Hoft's way of weaseling out of HIS false statement.

NOR, anywhere, in the articles or the video, does anyone, Fox Noise, the lawyer, or Jim Fucking Hoft, offer any evidence at all, anywhere, of any such "false statements' made by ANYBODY.

The story is the video. There's nothing to "falsify" about it.

Furthermore I've challenged posters on this board for the last three days to document any such "false statements" or grounds for libel. To date I've received a total of ZERO.

What an irony that you post a link to a known bullshit site talking about "false statements" and the only actual false statement in the whole article is by Jim Fucking Hoft.

This is a fake lawyer blowing smoke depending on the ignorant to think "golly, he must know what he's talking about". He doesn't. I guarantee you after this "48 hours" posing and strutting there's nothing happening in the courts. Don't be so fucking gullible.

We'll see what 12 Angry Men in Kenton County say when Bezos, Carlos Slim and other deep pocketed journalists stand in the dock.

My guess is the Covington boys will be very rich indeed.

Still, yet, another, post that has zero to offer as far as any evidence of "libel".

Once again for the rhetorically inebriated, the news media simply reported that a video had gone viral, and showed it.
Well ---- that's true; a video did go viral. Several did. AND---?

What's the game here? Are we going to pretend to get hung up on what constitutes "viral"? Is there supposed to be some quantity that was not met?

Y'all are as desperately ignorant as that hack who claimed he was going to sue CNN or whoever it was for reporting how a heckler heckled Sean Spicer at a book signing. Again, same thing, that DID happen and it IS on video.

Y'all fascisti think you can threaten people with phantom "lawsuits" so you can have your monologue and nobody can dare take issue. That ain't gonna happen outside your comic books.. Believe me.

Here's the problem, there are leading celebrities threatening all kinds of torts against the Covington boys- blowing up their school, denying them college admissions, punching them in the face, because of the Media reporting. Doofuses like Kathy Griffin are easily manipulated, but are part of the audience of the Media. They bare some responsibility for false reports on these children and people's reactions.

Really.

So lemme get this straight.

"Leading celebrities", whatever that means, "bare" some responsibility for false reports that nobody can quote, because "leading celebrities" are who report the news. Yeah I think you'd better regroup.

Again, it's a simple video. There's no reason to extrapolate it out to more than it is.

Translation: Pogo is clinging to the mast as the ship is going under. Claiming all the while that everything is fine. News flash: death threats and libel are NOT protected speech. The kids have been proven right. There will be consequences. You lose again, deal with it.

News flash for Danth: "Libel" does not exist. If it had, someone over the last five days since I challenged anyone to document it, could have documented it. Don't know where you're going with "death threats" -- I haven't even seen that.

The kids have not been "proven right" --- there is nothing TO "prove right". What we have is a simple video of a snotnose kid acting like a dick. It's on VIDEO -- there's nothing to "prove right or wrong". It's on VIDEO.

That's it, full stop. Admit that, and we're done here.

We'll see what 12 Angry Men in Kenton County say when Bezos, Carlos Slim and other deep pocketed journalists stand in the dock.

My guess is the Covington boys will be very rich indeed.

Still, yet, another, post that has zero to offer as far as any evidence of "libel".

Once again for the rhetorically inebriated, the news media simply reported that a video had gone viral, and showed it.

What's the game here? Are we going to pretend to get hung up on what constitutes "viral"? Is there supposed to be some quantity that was not met?

Y'all are as desperately ignorant as that hack who claimed he was going to sue CNN or whoever it was for reporting how a heckler heckled Sean Spicer at a book signing. Again, same thing, that DID happen and it IS on video.

Y'all fascisti think you can threaten people with phantom "lawsuits" so you can have your monologue and nobody can dare take issue. That ain't gonna happen outside your comic books.. Believe me.

Here's the problem, there are leading celebrities threatening all kinds of torts against the Covington boys- blowing up their school, denying them college admissions, punching them in the face, because of the Media reporting. Doofuses like Kathy Griffin are easily manipulated, but are part of the audience of the Media. They bare some responsibility for false reports on these children and people's reactions.

Really.

"Leading celebrities", whatever that means, "bare" some responsibility for false reports that nobody can quote, because "leading celebrities" are who report the news. Yeah I think you'd better regroup.

Again, it's a simple video. There's no reason to extrapolate it out to more than it is.

News flash for Danth: "Libel" does not exist. If it had, someone over the last five days since I challenged anyone to document it, could have documented it. Don't know where you're going with "death threats" -- I haven't even seen that.

The kids have not been "proven right" --- there is nothing TO "prove right". What we have is a simple video of a snotnose kid acting like a dick. It's on VIDEO -- there's nothing to "prove right or wrong". It's on VIDEO.

News flash. The kid did NOTHING wrong. The only one acting like a dick is the stolen valor AWOL POS banging a drum in his face. You haven't seen any death threats to these kids? Nice to know you don't read anything. Libel does exist per legal experts. All you need do is show negligence. Which is in abundance here with the lame stream media liars and a lot of other people. You're right. You are done here.

Really.

News flash. The kid did NOTHING wrong. The only one acting like a dick is the stolen valor AWOL POS banging a drum in his face. You haven't seen any death threats to these kids? Nice to know you don't read anything. Libel does exist per legal experts. All you need do is show negligence. Which is in abundance here with the lame stream media liars and a lot of other people. You're right. You are done here.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo still no example to cite. No quote, no link, no nothing.

I have heard of death threats, to a lot of people, including on this board, more times than I could count. But I haven't seen them from "the media", whatever that might mean. In order to sue "the media" (as if you could even do that) for libel, in order to sue ANY entity for libel, you have to have actual evidence of "the media" actually COMMITTING libel. Without that evidence you have no case and will be laughed out of court.

And again, how much does it say about an alleged libel ---- which means some victim's reputation is trashed in the PUBLIC mind ---- that no member of the public can cite any such example.

As I said, this challenge is done. It's been out there for a week and nobody can cite a damned thing.

Really.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo still no example to cite. No quote, no link, no nothing.

I have heard of death threats, to a lot of people, including on this board, more times than I could count. But I haven't seen them from "the media", whatever that might mean. In order to sue "the media" (as if you could even do that) for libel, in order to sue ANY entity for libel, you have to have actual evidence of "the media" actually COMMITTING libel. Without that evidence you have no case and will be laughed out of court.

And again, how much does it say about an alleged libel ---- which means some victim's reputation is trashed in the PUBLIC mind ---- that no member of the public can cite any such example.

As I said, this challenge is done. It's been out there for a week and nobody can cite a damned thing.

So you again prove you are incapable of a simple Google search. Poor uneducated one. As you were told idiot, for libel, one has only to show negligence. Printing a story accusing these kids of engaging in acts that did NOT occur falls right into that category. Melania Tump just won a case against a British paper on those standards. That sound you hear is you being laughed at.

Really.

So you again prove you are incapable of a simple Google search. Poor uneducated one. As you were told idiot, for libel, one has only to show negligence. Printing a story accusing these kids of engaging in acts that did NOT occur falls right into that category. Melania Tump just won a case against a British paper on those standards. That sound you hear is you being laughed at.

One cannot PROVE A NEGATIVE, Dumbass. The burden of proof is on the asserter. That would be your mythology crowd. And mythology it remains unless and until you can put some flesh on it.

What does that mean? It means if a story exists that "accuses these kids of engaging in acts that did not occur", simply SHOW IT TO US. If you can't do that, then it doesn't exist. PERIOD.

In other news Adolf Hitler came back from the dead in a spaceship and he and Elvis are heading to your house to steal your German Shepherd. I don't have a link though, you'll just have to learn how to Google, won't you.

DUMBASS.

not viet nam vet.jpg

Forum List

Back