Leftists Condemn Journalist For Interviewing MAGA Kid Sandmann

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Lol, just to show how far into fascism the modern left has fallen, just look at the outrage directed at this journalist for daring to seek out the other side of the story.

NBC’s Savannah Guthrie slammed over ‘Today’ interview with Covington student

The anger from the left started before the interview even aired when Guthrie announced the exclusive via Twitter on Tuesday. She was quickly condemned by thousands as her tweet received over 44,000 comments compared to only 2,300 retweets – which is an example of what the kids call being “ratioed.”

Author John Pavlovitz told the NBC News host that she should be “ashamed of herself,” while actor John Wesley Shipp accused Guthrie of “propagating this whitewash.” Bishop Talbert Swan sarcastically asked for the link to “Today” show interviews with the parents of “black boys” who have been killed by police....

These examples are a small fraction of the hate she received for simply announcing the interview, and things didn't get much better for Guthrie after the interview aired...

Author Jeff Jarvis wrote, “Guthrie's voice drips with white-on-white empathy,” and writer Lara Witt said, “White women will always do the most to protect and humanize the white supremacist patriarchy.”

Author Angie Thomas told Guthrie she should be “ashamed,” before declaring “I'm still waiting for the day kids of color are given this much sympathy.”...

One viewer replied to NBC’s tweet that the interview was “terrible” and Guthrie “softballed the questions,” while another used profanity to mock the "Today" co-host.​

ROFLMAO, Will America ever embrace such fascist scum? I seriously doubt it.

LOL That'll teach Guthrie to be fair and balanced.

Do you think the leftists have gone over the Edge of Sanity now?

I have a hard time understanding how they think this is good PR for them.

Forum List

Back