LAWSUIT: Migrant Kids Drugged Without Permission

This juvenile hissy fit ENDS NOW.. The folks pushing this "atrocity" have VERY short memories. And their outrage is ONLY DRIVEN by political considerations not PRINCIPLES.. The only reason for this fire and destruction in the media is to cover up the "bad news" that would send the lefty Robo warriors into total despair.

Where WERE YOU folks when the 50,000 parent-less kids became 150,000 and it was OVERWHELMING all aspects of HHS and DHS? You need to remember where this was at in 2014..

If Obama, Pelosi and Reid did not care from 2009 - 2011 then why should I care what the left has to say now?

Also remembee Gloria Allred " Latina Rosa Parks "?

What happen to her after Brown won California!?!

Yeah, the same thing that happens to so many illegals in thos country and they are forgotten about until the next election!

GOP and Trump should remove this wedge issue once and for all and watch the left squirm!

You're damn straight on that. That border is a continuing convenient campaign cause, but as the Hillary video shows --- it's ONLY use is to win power. If the DACA kids EVER get the deal they rightfully deserve -- they're not gonna be beholding to EITHER party that used them as ammunition in a partisan war for a decade or more.

If Trump want to be the next Teddy Roosevelt then it is time for him to tell Pelosi, Ryan, McConnell and Schmuck... I mean Schumer that he want immigration reform that will end all this madness, but alas he would have to really have some balls to do that and convince his voters it is the correct course of action.

As for Hillary, can someone tell her she lost the damn election for once!!!

I imagine many leftist bleeding hearts are now not bleeding.. There is SO MUCH hypocrisy on BOTH sides of this issue that we cannot survive in this state. People are gonna start being killed. And it will be the fault of the media and this horseshit "resistance" to the last election. Just this week, one Congressman;s family was severely threatened over this border hissy fit. Antifa has threatened to UNVEIL the addresses of border agents so folks can attack them at home. And a hollywood dried up dick head -- threatened the President;'s son.

This HAS TO STOP...
I hope you don't take this as partisan, but it would help everyone if Trump could just dial it back a bit. He is constantly making divisive or controversial statements on twitter, and is provoking his political rivals and other world leaders. He brings a lot of the hate whether deserved or not on himself imo because of his erratic behavior.

If you want civility it needs to start at the top.

I imagine many leftist bleeding hearts are now not bleeding.. There is SO MUCH hypocrisy on BOTH sides of this issue that we cannot survive in this state. People are gonna start being killed. And it will be the fault of the media and this horseshit "resistance" to the last election. Just this week, one Congressman;s family was severely threatened over this border hissy fit. Antifa has threatened to UNVEIL the addresses of border agents so folks can attack them at home. And a hollywood dried up dick head -- threatened the President;'s son.

This HAS TO STOP...
I hope you don't take this as partisan, but it would help everyone if Trump could just dial it back a bit. He is constantly making divisive or controversial statements on twitter, and is provoking his political rivals and other world leaders. He brings a lot of the hate whether deserved or not on himself imo because of his erratic behavior.

If you want civility it needs to start at the top.
You forget, he's a reality tv star. That's what they do for ratings and Trump doesn't know the difference between that and being President.

A flock of schlock lawyers will smell money and descend on the detention centers like vultures. And sue everyone, from the President to the janitor.

Costing the American taxpayer millions just in legal fees. .... :cool:

Speaking of slimy lawyers did you hear that Michael Cohen resigned from the RNC and cited the treatment of refugees as a reason why. You just can't make this shit up.
They arent treating the REFUGEES like that.
I get so tired of hearing you liars LIE.

A flock of schlock lawyers will smell money and descend on the detention centers like vultures. And sue everyone, from the President to the janitor.

Speaking of slimy lawyers did you hear that Michael Cohen resigned from the RNC and cited the treatment of refugees as a reason why. You just can't make this shit up.
Actually, a lot of people see these "illegals" flooding the border as refugees from countries out of control and taken over by vicious gangs.

I would like to see abetter report, I have looked ta three sources and they all repeatedly use "some are saying" ... that is not fact.
If this is true, I also guarantee it isn't new. If this is true it is unconscionable.

Actually, a lot of people see these "illegals" flooding the border as refugees from countries out of control and taken over by vicious gangs.
You cant enter the country illegally as a refugee.
It doesnt matter what "a lot of people" see them as. They are wrong. Reality isnt subjective or based on perception.
Fact.

DgNgpZ4W0AAR0oV.jpg

But some of those gangs are coming here with them

It's worth a read, have no idea if it's true, sure hope not. Sounds a little far fetched but so does President Trump.

Migrant Children Drugged Without Consent At Government Centers, Court Documents Show | HuffPost

Notice that the dates are during the reign of Barry the Magnificent.....soooooo how is this on Trump?

No, the story is about migrant children being drugged today.

"Williams submitted an affidavit to the judge presiding over the Flores lawsuit, which documented one incident involving a 9-year-old Salvadoran child that Border Patrol apprehended in 2011. Two weeks later, ORR sent the child to Shiloh."

That's cute, three of my posts were deleted from this thread yet still not explanation as to why this thread was moved even after directly asking a mod.

What a bunch of assholes.

You cant enter the country illegally as a refugee.
It doesnt matter what "a lot of people" see them as. They are wrong. Reality isnt subjective or based on perception.
Fact.
Just saying what Cohen meant. I don't have enough facts to jump in one way or the other. The horror stories about the gangs basically running people's lives seem true enough, though. Maybe we should try to help with that? Shut off the spigot at the source? Let people live in their home country without being terrorized? I don't know--I'm sure it's highly complicated.

And Trump, the perfect jackass moron, said in a speech two days ago that he is about to cut off humanitarian aid to countries that send us a bunch of illegals. So there goes that idea.

That's cute, three of my posts were deleted from this thread yet still not explanation as to why this thread was moved even after directly asking a mod.

What a bunch of assholes.
Sounds like someone I know....

It's worth a read, have no idea if it's true, sure hope not. Sounds a little far fetched but so does President Trump.

Migrant Children Drugged Without Consent At Government Centers, Court Documents Show | HuffPost

Notice that the dates are during the reign of Barry the Magnificent.....soooooo how is this on Trump?

No, the story is about migrant children being drugged today.

"Williams submitted an affidavit to the judge presiding over the Flores lawsuit, which documented one incident involving a 9-year-old Salvadoran child that Border Patrol apprehended in 2011. Two weeks later, ORR sent the child to Shiloh."

Actually you are correct, my apologies, the court documents relate to these facilities over what they have done in the past. Regardless of who was in the white house that is wrong. Why are we continuing to use these facilities?

Forum List

Back