Lawsuit filed in New Mexico to remove Trump from ballot

Sure it does.

First they ban guns.

Then they tell you who you can vote for.

Then they go door to door forcibly vaccinating you & your children.

And then...

And you're full of shit only in albuquerque...it was state wide..A dictate issued by a democrat governor. But sheriffs & even the democrat AG told the governor to pound sand.
No, just ABQ. I live just six miles from NM. I go to ABQ regularly.
The rest you have good points about. However, still not on topic

No, it is not in the purview of Congress to change or rule on it. ozro is not a scholar on this subject. All I can offer is what I research.

This belongs to SCOTUS, in my opinion.
Read section 5 and get back to me. Read the discussion concerning what you are saying.
The Supreme Court will hear it, and send it to Congress.

ozro has no idea what "legal scholars, lawyers and judges and justices" need on this. No one is getting back to ozro on this.

No, it is not in the purview of Congress to change or rule on it. ozro is not a scholar on this subject. All I can offer is what I research. And a solid guess that a blue Senate will ignore any passage of a red House on the matter.

This belongs to SCOTUS, which, in my opinion, will be the decider of the matter.

Section 5. The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.[232]

There's the rub in the argument. Not that I am invested either way, but that does indicate this must be a decision made in the Congress.

ozro has no idea what "legal scholars, lawyers and judges and justices" need on this. No one is getting back to ozro on this.

No, it is not in the purview of Congress to change or rule on it. ozro is not a scholar on this subject. All I can offer is what I research. And a solid guess that a blue Senate will ignore any passage of a red House on the matter.

This belongs to SCOTUS, which, in my opinion, will be the decider of the matter.
You keep chanting SCOTUS. What is the scenario where you think any of them would ever get to the Supreme Court?

"A Texas man has filed a lawsuit against former President Donald Trump and New Mexico Secretary of State Maggie Toulouse Oliver."

I don't know why. 'Texas man' filed this in NM.
But the article says he has done the same in CO and MN. While I don't see this going anywhere, it is newsworthy as well as worthy of discussion.

My opinion is this should be the business of New Mexican people, specifically the person in charge of elections. I also think without a conviction, nobody should be barred from the ballot. I also believe this 'Texas man' should be charged with election interference if his cases are tossed out of court.

Try to engage in actual discussion and keep the name-calling to a minimum....please
New Mexico is turning into a shithole third world state. The governor takes away 2A rights and they try to keep Trump off the ballot, claiming they don't even need Trump to be found guilty of anything in order to do it.

Forum List

Back