Lawsuit claims Boy Scouts coverup of sex abuse

I personally know of two lebian gym teachers fired for rape. I also know hetero ones as well. But gym teachers don't share tents with their students. Opportunity can be a bitch for the pervs.

Leave the Scouts alone!!!

I didn't make any claim that you claimed that pedophilia was acceptable

And there you have it, there is no discussion with those who promote all forms and acts of homosexuality in private as well as public life, they must resort to lies.

If the act of homosexuality is no different than hetrosexuality why must those who promote it make up lies about their opponents. If the basis of the arguement is no different why lie.

Why must those who promote homosexuality avoid discussing the facts.

Why must those who promote homosexuality change the subject.

Those who promote homosexuality will not allow the discussion focus on homosexuality.

The facts do not support those who advocate for homosexuality.

Unfortunately for those who promote homosexuality they must deflect, they must change the subject.

The Liberals speak of conservatives vehemently attacking

So what do we see when we attempt to provide fact or relate personal stories that reflect negatively on the Gay Lobby, well take a look, unfounded, vehement, bigoted attacks.

Yet the Gay Lobby are the ones who are sensitive and careing.

And there you have it, there is no discussion with those who promote all forms and acts of homosexuality in private as well as public life, they must resort to lies.

If the act of homosexuality is no different than hetrosexuality why must those who promote it make up lies about their opponents. If the basis of the arguement is no different why lie.

Those who promote homosexuality will not allow the discussion focus on homosexuality.

Unfortunately for those who promote homosexuality they must deflect, they must change the subject.

So what do we see when we attempt to provide fact or relate personal stories that reflect negatively on the Gay Lobby, well take a look, unfounded, vehement, bigoted attacks.

Why indeed...

What a bunch of evil pigs, yep, they throw the labels around, protest an abortion and your a far right wing christian conservative but when a man rapes a boy for sexual pleasure it has nothing to do with homosexuality.

A man sticks his dick in the ass of a ten year old boy, it comes out smelling like shit and dripping of blood, after the sexual climax the man than strangles the crying boy to death and the psychologist says its about power, regressed hetrosexuality, than some asshole who has zero common sense runs with it.

Anyone who spouts this bullshit is as guilty as the pervert, people who support this twisted view are part of the crime. Its the same as if they are holding the crying, begging, boy while he is raped and murdered.

This is why conservatism is right and rightous, we understand perversion when we see it and we understand that outside of death there is no way to protect the children.

Where is your outrage when this happens LOTS MORE to girls....and in both cases by men living "respectable heterosexual lives"

What a sick fuck you are, insinuating I am not outraged by rape, but I guess your offended because someone dares attack homosexuality, now take note, I wrote homosexuality not homosexuals, big difference is there not.

If its repressed male hetrosexuals who rape boys than its repressed male homosexuals who rape girls.

So...where are your posts illustrating your outrage about the 1 in 4 girls who are sexually abused before 18...by straight men...OFTEN family members like fathers and step-fathers?

Link those posts for me to read.

I personally know of two lebian gym teachers fired for rape. I also know hetero ones as well. But gym teachers don't share tents with their students. Opportunity can be a bitch for the pervs.

Leave the Scouts alone!!!

I hope they were more than fired for rape...that they were tried, convicted and went to prison. Like the many more men convicted of rape.

Where is your outrage when this happens LOTS MORE to girls....and in both cases by men living "respectable heterosexual lives"

What a sick fuck you are, insinuating I am not outraged by rape, but I guess your offended because someone dares attack homosexuality, now take note, I wrote homosexuality not homosexuals, big difference is there not.

If its repressed male hetrosexuals who rape boys than its repressed male homosexuals who rape girls.

So...where are your posts illustrating your outrage about the 1 in 4 girls who are sexually abused before 18...by straight men...OFTEN family members like fathers and step-fathers?

HOLD THE PHONE HERE!

Did you just try to assert as fact, that 25% of the female population is sexually abused by their fathers?

ROFLMNAO...

And that friends is just about all ya need to know, to understand of the level of deceit that the advocates of sexual abnormality are swimming in...​

Last edited:

HOLD THE PHONE HERE!

Did you just try to assert as fact, that 25% of the female population is sexually abused by their fathers?

ROFLMNAO...

And that friends is just about all ya need to know, to understand of the level of deceit that the advocates of sexual abnormality are swimming in...​

Girls make 2/3 of the children molested or rape, and it is proven that more children are molested or raped by a family member or someone they know.

OH! It's "Pedophiles"... Is this some sort of 'sexual orientation'? Which is similar to other people who's personal identity is wrapped around and otherwise intrinsic in, their already profoundly abnormal sexuality?

So what are you saying here?

Are you saying that Pedophilia is normal sexual behavior that should be understood; so that as a culture, we can learn to accept them as natural sexual beings; whose sexual orientation is simply different from what we like to think of as the norm?

And do you agree with many in the Homosexual Community that Adult/Child sexual relationships, can actually be GOOD for many children; children who often pursue their adult lover, for a sexual relationship?

Do you find the strong distinction you've drawn which sets homosexuality separate from Pedophilia; as being at all undermined by the unifying aspect inherent in NAMBLA...

NAMBLA being the "North America, Man-Boy Love Association... which is an advocacy group for Pedophilia, founded by, supported through and comprised of purely OF: nothing but Homosexuals?

And do ya find that there's ANYthing unsettling with regard to the foundation of your position that Pedophilia and Homosexuality are two parallel cultural lines that never intersect; in the indisputable evidence that the foundational elements of the Homosexual movement in the United States rests in academics who spent the bulk of their professional lives engaging in 'studies' which sought to determine the sexual underpinnings of children?

Of course, that was back in the early 20th century when 'Eugenics' was all the rage; and pretty much anything could be readily rationalized as "OK" if ya slapped a "Scientific Study" stamp on it...

Specifically, does it concern ya at ALL, that those same well respected social scientists, were there at the founding of Homosexual advocacy groups and those purely-distinct-from-pedophilia Homosexual advocacy groups such as NAMBLA?

Don't be shy now... I'm just trying to establish that you've no means to discuss this issue; that you are a closed minded bigot who's locked into your baseless beliefs due to a strong desire to buttress the emotional security that such a "popular-consensus" position offers; with no means to discuss the issue, at any level beyond the obstuse mantras that you need to chronically recite, when faced with the opportunity to do so...

So there's no wrong answer here... if you recite your closed-minded bigotry; you lose... if you try to discuss the issue; then we'll open the discussion to facts; where within the scope of a few exchanged posts, you'll run right back to reciting your bigotry and you lose...

So please... gather you composure and let's have an adult discussion of the issue...

Uh oh... Looks like a reticent streak has come over the advocacy for the normalization of abnormality; as it usually does at about this point in the discussion.

"What's THAT all about? ... Not that there's anything wrong with that ..." (tip of the hat to Mr. Seinfeld and Co...)

generally speaking, people don't respond when they're not logged on, fuckwit.

:rofl:

Well that's true ya resin-soaked, addle-minded, retread-hippie, douche-bag...

Of course, the logging off is more of a function of the reticent streak... and when it's all said and done; your child-fuckin' advocacy will be the one that leaves this thread to dry on the vine; with yet ANOTHER flaccid little homo-promoting rant shot to rhetorical hell.

And try to remember Del, you've one weapon in this debate and one only... and that weapon does not rest within your means to THINK... it rests purely within your means to get pissed and PUNT!

Ya dried up old loser...

So wit the name-callin' thing pretty well played out; is there anyoe left that would like to promote the normalization of abnormaility?

Great day for it... I'm ass deep in the flu and with half my skull filled with snot... todays the day to go for it, ya evil bee-otches...

:( Come and get it...

HOLD THE PHONE HERE!

ROFLMNAO...

Read my post again. If you even got a "C" in Reading Comprehension, you would know the answer to your sad attempt at accusing me of saying-something-I-didn't-say.

HOLD THE PHONE HERE!

ROFLMNAO...

Girls make 2/3 of the children molested or rape, and it is proven that more children are molested or raped by a family member or someone they know.

But, apparently Bunker Clerk wants to change that into saying that all girls who are molested are molested by their fathers. He is the ONLY one laying that out as "a fact".

HOLD THE PHONE HERE!

ROFLMNAO...

Read my post again. If you even got a "C" in Reading Comprehension, you would know the answer to your sad attempt at accusing me of saying-something-I-didn't-say.

Well let's see, you asked where were her posts, which expressed outrage of the 1-in-4 girls, who you appear to be claiming are sexually molested, by age 18; in large measure by their fathers...

What'd I miss?

HOLD THE PHONE HERE!

ROFLMNAO...

Well let's see, you asked where were her posts, which expressed outrage of the 1-in-4 girls, who you appear to be claiming are sexually molested, by age 18; in large measure by their fathers...

What'd I miss?

I said OFTEN by family members....and "OFTEN" does not mean "all"...and "family member" does not always mean "father".

But go ahead and deny what even police know to be true. When a child is molested or killed...who is ALWAYS looked at first....and why?

And go ahead and deny that 25% of girls are sexually abused before they reach 18....by adult men. Go right ahead.

Would that make people happy??

I work for a guy who is an Eagle Scout. He lives his life as he was taught. He is fair, honest, and very giving to the community.

A buddy of mine is an Eagle scout too. A retired state policeman who also is very giving, very civic, and a good friend.

We need more of these people and less of those who want to destroy a very unique, and wonderful organization such as the Boy Scouts of America.

Would that make people happy??

I work for a guy who is an Eagle Scout. He lives his life as he was taught. He is fair, honest, and very giving to the community.

A buddy of mine is an Eagle scout too. A retired state policeman who also is very giving, very civic, and a good friend.

We need more of these people and less of those who want to destroy a very unique, and wonderful organization such as the Boy Scouts of America.

Who wants to destroy the BSA again?

Uh oh... Looks like a reticent streak has come over the advocacy for the normalization of abnormality; as it usually does at about this point in the discussion.

"What's THAT all about? ... Not that there's anything wrong with that ..." (tip of the hat to Mr. Seinfeld and Co...)

Of course, the logging off is more of a function of the reticent streak... and when it's all said and done; your child-fuckin' advocacy will be the one that leaves this thread to dry on the vine; with yet ANOTHER flaccid little homo-promoting rant shot to rhetorical hell.

And try to remember Del, you've one weapon in this debate and one only... and that weapon does not rest within your means to THINK... it rests purely within your means to get pissed and PUNT!

Ya dried up old loser...

So wit the name-callin' thing pretty well played out; is there anyoe left that would like to promote the normalization of abnormaility?

Great day for it... I'm ass deep in the flu and with half my skull filled with snot... todays the day to go for it, ya evil bee-otches...

you whine a lot.

Ya dried up old loser...

you whine a lot.

He does, doesn't he? Must have nothing much else to do down in that bunker with all his ammo and guns and stuff.

What is "promoting" homosexuality?
Do you promote your sex life and if so, when is the next show?

What'd I miss?

I said OFTEN by family members....and "OFTEN" does not mean "all"..
Neither does 'in large measure'... yet it reflects your clear implication...

and "family member" does not always mean "father".

But we can be comfortable in your use of 'father' to mean 'father'...

But go ahead and deny what even police know to be true. When a child is molested or killed...who is ALWAYS looked at first....and why?

They look at those who present the highest potential for having committed the crime... Which is what reasonable people do to prevent crimes; which is why the Scouts do not allow homosexuals to be Scouts; and why the Catholics should never have allowed such to be considered for the Priesthood.

And go ahead and deny that 25% of girls are sexually abused before they reach 18....by adult men. Go right ahead.

Very well... I fully reject the assertion; and I do so on the grounds that there is not a scintilla of evidence on the table; with regard to this discussion which could sustain the assertion.

What's more, my own considerable experience as a son, a father and a grandfather; member of the community at large and a scout... provides for no such evidence.

But feel free to rant on with some inane 'study' from some social scientists who felt obliged to assert such; and who, there can be no doubt, stood to profit from such and I'm sure, to no small measure.

I'll happily consider whatever you bring... as my mind is, as always, wide open to a fair and balanced, objective discussion on the issue.

Last edited:
What is "promoting" homosexuality?

And we come again to the obtuse implication that 'homosexuality cannot be promoted...'

Allow a citation from Webster's Online Dictionary:

promote:

1 a : to advance in station, rank, or honor : raise b : to change (a pawn) into a piece in chess by moving to the eighth rank c : to advance (a student) from one grade to the next higher grade

2 a : to contribute to the growth or prosperity of : further <promote international understanding> b : to help bring (as an enterprise) into being : launch c : to present (merchandise) for buyer acceptance through advertising, publicity, or discounting

Thus, simpleton... 'To promote homosexuality' is to contribute to the growth or cultural prosperity of the abnormal, devient sexual orientation; to work towards the advancement of the deviency's cultural status; to raise it's stature; to help bring into being, the normalization of the abnormality.

Any questions?

Forum List

Back