Lawsuit claims Boy Scouts coverup of sex abuse

Then you prove me right. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If a male as sex with another male it is an homosexual sex. I am sure you not smart enough to understand the simple logic but I cannot make it any easier for you. There are only males in the Cub Scouts. Thus the man would be gay you stupid ass ****.

And now it gets even better, youre a liar as well.

Too bad they proved that study to be unreliable. :lol:

Whom did? The gays. Fool.

:lol: You are such an idiot!

Why don't you start by providing a link to your article, moron.

Report: Pedophilia more common among 'gays'

By now I have proved you're an idiot, fool and liar. You batting 0 for 3. Shut up and sit down stupid ass before I embarrasses you worse.

:lol: Nice link, try posting one that isn't partisan.
Just admit I have schooled your dumb ass and walk away in shame because if you dont, I am going to start posting links. And talk about partisan. You cannot even provide a link to this unreliable statement which was a lie when you said it, then say someone else is partisan. That make3s you a lying hypocrite to boot.

owned031.gif
OWNED

By now I have proved you're an idiot, fool and liar. You batting 0 for 3. Shut up and sit down stupid ass before I embarrasses you worse.

Just admit I have schooled your dumb ass and walk away in shame because if you dont, I am going to start posting links. And talk about partisan. You cannot even provide a link to this unreliable statement which was a lie when you said it, then say someone else is partisan. That make3s you a lying hypocrite to boot.

owned031.gif
OWNED

Why is it that no other study besides ones done by partisan christian groups agree with you or this study?

I had a great time in the Boy Scouts when I was a kid. Ever since it's been taken over by the Radical Right, it's gone steadily downhill.

The Boy Scouts of America has long kept an extensive archive of secret documents that chronicle the sexual abuse of young boys by Scout leaders over the years.

washingtonpost.com

:eek: Golly... :eek: That's probably why they're so determined to keep Homosexuals out of the scouts.

Something told me that there was a good reason for that...

The same rule keeps atheists and the sons of atheists out too...so your comment makes perfect sense....

...tho, the molestors they have found were living "respectable heterosexual" lives. :eusa_whistle:

owned031.gif
OWNED

Why is it that no other study besides ones done by partisan christian groups agree with you or this study?

Hey liar, show me links to a scientific study that proves this unreliable has you claim. You cant but cont to lie like the good liberal you are. Then back up your BS statement that hetero abuse children more than homo.

The same assholes whining about this are the same assholes whining about gays not being allowed to be Scout leader.
It isn't gay people doing the abuse, it is pedophiles. Learn the difference, idiot.

You stupid bitch, a gay man who sexually abuses another male (child or not) is a homosexual act. Damn you are one dumb bimbo. I dont see any females in the cub scouts. Now sit the fuck down before I make you look like the drooling low brow idiot you really are.

Serious....many, many leaders of Cub Scouts are women.

I had a great time in the Boy Scouts when I was a kid. Ever since it's been taken over by the Radical Right, it's gone steadily downhill.
Youre a liar then because it has always taught conservative values.

It isn't gay people doing the abuse, it is pedophiles. Learn the difference, idiot.

You stupid bitch, a gay man who sexually abuses another male (child or not) is a homosexual act. Damn you are one dumb bimbo. I dont see any females in the cub scouts. Now sit the fuck down before I make you look like the drooling low brow idiot you really are.

Serious....many, many leaders of Cub Scouts are women.

A long long long time ago*....my Cub Scout leader was a woman.

*I think it was about 3 weeks ago.

owned031.gif
OWNED

Just an O/T...thank you for providing that great film of you and your dog in your signature.

Forum List

Back