Lawsuit claims Boy Scouts coverup of sex abuse

The scary part in all of this is that male/male child molestation is predominantly regressed heterosexuals commiting the crimes. Child molestation is all about power and the sex gives them the power these sick bastards seek. You have all kinds of men with different sexual orientations committing male/male abuse. Homosexuals, like heterosexuals, also committ child molestation. Only a small minority of homosexuals, just like a small minority of heterosexuals, has a sexual interest in children.
I have investigated a few rape cases over the years where it was a gay man raping a straight woman. Regressed offenders have developed an adult sexual orientation, usually for the opposite sex as a heterosexual, but return to sex with children from many societal influences they can not deal with.
These sick shits can never be cured. Lock them up and throwing away the key works for me.

What the hell is a "regressed homo?"
Someone who used to be homosexual, turned straight, then regressed back?

I think that is possibly the stupidest term I've ever heard in my life.

Go look it up and educate yourself for a change. Quit being lazy and always depending on others to do your homework.

If you have not heard of sexual regression you need not participate in the discussion.

You are a fucking idiot.

You should look up the terms you use.

There is no such thing as a "regressed heterosexual". There are "regressed (sex) offenders".

Moron.

"Regressed Sex Offenders

Their primary sexual attraction is to adult females. They do not have a sexual predisposition towards children

The regressed offender typically is involved in consensual, age-appropriate sexual behavior.

Typically at the time of the first offence, sexual relations with an age mate is unavailable, perceived to be unavailable, or in conflict.

The regressed offender seeks out children to act as pseudo-adults to fill a void left by an adult relationship which has become unsatisfying or riddled by discord.

Generally, but not exclusively heterosexual conduct

Sexual involvement with children often develops as a result of their responses to external stress and situational difficulties that they experience.

In other words, they usually turn to children as a way to cope with the stress they are dealing with in their lives—as a way to feel better about their situations and themselves.

In many instances, these individuals replace the conflicted and problematic relationships they are having with adult women by becoming sexually involved with children.

Their sexual abuse of children may increase or decrease in frequency depending upon their levels of stress and, they may go for months or even years without molesting.

The behavior is a maladaptive response to a situational issue.

There is often precipitating stress before the regressed offender engages in sexual relations with underage children, and the first act is impulsive and unplanned.

The complexities and responsibilities of a peer-oriented relationship can become overwhelming and frustrating; to cope, the adult can find his attention and sexual attraction focusing on children.

Whereas the pedophiles attention is overwhelmingly focused upon the arousal of the child, regressed offenders focus primarily upon their own arousal and release."

Handout - Regressed Offenders

Would that make people happy??

I work for a guy who is an Eagle Scout. He lives his life as he was taught. He is fair, honest, and very giving to the community.

A buddy of mine is an Eagle scout too. A retired state policeman who also is very giving, very civic, and a good friend.

We need more of these people and less of those who want to destroy a very unique, and wonderful organization such as the Boy Scouts of America.

Who wants to destroy the BSA again?

That would be the Homosexual Lobby; or those who are homosexuals; along with their comrades on the ideological left who use them for political, cultural subversion; and who will inevitably; were they to gain the pwoer they seek; throw their limp-wristed, bleedin' asses under the cultural cleansing bus...

By interjecting their abnormality; which determines that they are sexually oriented towards pubescent boys... into a group which is exclusively oriented around such boys.

Last edited:
Well let's see, you asked where were her posts, which expressed outrage of the 1-in-4 girls, who you appear to be claiming are sexually molested, by age 18; in large measure by their fathers...

What'd I miss?

I said OFTEN by family members....and "OFTEN" does not mean "all"..
Neither does 'in large measure'... yet it reflects your clear implication...

But we can be comfortable in your use of 'father' to mean 'father'...
But go ahead and deny what even police know to be true. When a child is molested or killed...who is ALWAYS looked at first....and why?

They look at those who present the highest potential for having committed the crime... Which is what reasonable people do to prevent crimes; which is why the Scouts do not allow homosexuals to be Scouts; and why the Catholics should never have allowed such to be considered for the Priesthood.

And go ahead and deny that 25% of girls are sexually abused before they reach 18....by adult men. Go right ahead.

Very well... I fully reject the assertion; and I do so on the grounds that there is not a scintilla of evidence on the table; with regard to this discussion which could sustain the assertion.

What's more, my own considerable experience as a son, a father and a grandfather; member of the community at large and a scout... provides for no such evidence.

But feel free to rant on with some inane 'study' from some social scientists who felt obliged to assert such; and who, there can be no doubt, stood to profit from such and I'm sure, to no small measure.

I'll happily consider whatever you bring... as my mind is, as always, wide open to a fair and balanced, objective discussion on the issue.

Really? You are comfortable with that? :eek:

They look at those who present the highest potential for having committed the crime... Which is what reasonable people do to prevent crimes; which is why the Scouts do not allow homosexuals to be Scouts; and why the Catholics should never have allowed such to be considered for the Priesthood.

And go ahead and deny that 25% of girls are sexually abused before they reach 18....by adult men. Go right ahead.

Very well... I fully reject the assertion; and I do so on the grounds that there is not a scintilla of evidence on the table; with regard to this discussion which could sustain the assertion.

What's more, my own considerable experience as a son, a father and a grandfather; member of the community at large and a scout... provides for no such evidence.

But feel free to rant on with some inane 'study' from some social scientists who felt obliged to assert such; and who, there can be no doubt, stood to profit from such and I'm sure, to no small measure.

I'll happily consider whatever you bring... as my mind is, as always, wide open to a fair and balanced, objective discussion on the issue.

Really? You are comfortable with that? :eek:

Yeah... pretty comfy... Anytime you're ready sis.

Well let's see, you asked where were her posts, which expressed outrage of the 1-in-4 girls, who you appear to be claiming are sexually molested, by age 18; in large measure by their fathers...

What'd I miss?

But go ahead and deny what even police know to be true. When a child is molested or killed...who is ALWAYS looked at first....and why?

Statistics, Prevalence and Consequences of Child Sexual Abuse

and

The National Center for Victims of Crime - Library/Document Viewer

to begin the search...

Oh look! You are wrong AGAIN!!!!! :eusa_eh:

I work for a guy who is an Eagle Scout. He lives his life as he was taught. He is fair, honest, and very giving to the community.

A buddy of mine is an Eagle scout too. A retired state policeman who also is very giving, very civic, and a good friend.

We need more of these people and less of those who want to destroy a very unique, and wonderful organization such as the Boy Scouts of America.

The ACLU. BSALegal.org >

The ACLU. BSALegal.org >

Um...how is that destroying the BSA exactly? Besided the fact that the BSA won its case to be declared a private religious organization....what more do they want now (besides sweetheart deals with local, state, and federal governments that they now, because of their winning lawsuit, are unqualified for)?

What the hell is a "regressed homo?"
Someone who used to be homosexual, turned straight, then regressed back?

I think that is possibly the stupidest term I've ever heard in my life.

Go look it up and educate yourself for a change. Quit being lazy and always depending on others to do your homework.

If you have not heard of sexual regression you need not participate in the discussion.

You are a fucking idiot.

You should look up the terms you use.

There is no such thing as a "regressed heterosexual". There are "regressed (sex) offenders".

Moron.

"Regressed Sex Offenders

Their primary sexual attraction is to adult females. They do not have a sexual predisposition towards children

The regressed offender typically is involved in consensual, age-appropriate sexual behavior.

Typically at the time of the first offence, sexual relations with an age mate is unavailable, perceived to be unavailable, or in conflict.

The regressed offender seeks out children to act as pseudo-adults to fill a void left by an adult relationship which has become unsatisfying or riddled by discord.

Generally, but not exclusively heterosexual conduct

Sexual involvement with children often develops as a result of their responses to external stress and situational difficulties that they experience.

In other words, they usually turn to children as a way to cope with the stress they are dealing with in their lives—as a way to feel better about their situations and themselves.

In many instances, these individuals replace the conflicted and problematic relationships they are having with adult women by becoming sexually involved with children.

Their sexual abuse of children may increase or decrease in frequency depending upon their levels of stress and, they may go for months or even years without molesting.

The behavior is a maladaptive response to a situational issue.

There is often precipitating stress before the regressed offender engages in sexual relations with underage children, and the first act is impulsive and unplanned.

The complexities and responsibilities of a peer-oriented relationship can become overwhelming and frustrating; to cope, the adult can find his attention and sexual attraction focusing on children.

Whereas the pedophiles attention is overwhelmingly focused upon the arousal of the child, regressed offenders focus primarily upon their own arousal and release."

Handout - Regressed Offenders

Under your logic sex offenders are neither homosexual or heterosexual.
I have 30 years experience investigating these matters, hundreds of molestation cases since 1980. I have owned a detective agency since 1982.
Please inform us what experience you have in this field.
All you offer is hyperbole and insults because you have nothing else.
I do enjoy reading your posts. I need a good laugh after a day on the road.

The ACLU. BSALegal.org >

Um...how is that destroying the BSA exactly? Besided the fact that the BSA won its case to be declared a private religious organization....what more do they want now (besides sweetheart deals with local, state, and federal governments that they now, because of their winning lawsuit, are unqualified for)?

Um... lawsuits cost money. Sweetheart deals? Like holding meetings in elementary schools? Puhleez. They have successively stopped most corporate donations in the name of PC BS.

Youth organizations cannot survive without donors. What's next? Charging $500 a year in dues? How sad for the poor children.

Forum List

Back