Lawless party

...I want you Republicans to get behind LAWFUL GOVERNING, instead of red meat feeding politico bullshit schemes.

Crazy I know.
What's lawful is protecting Texas and all other states from invasion, which the governing body has NOT been doing. It violates their oath of office and they can be legally removed, lawfully.

What's lawful is protecting Texas and all other states from invasion, which the governing body has NOT been doing.

By definition, it's NEVER lawful to refuse a SCOTUS ruling. It is lawless no matter what excuse you fabricate.

"

Section 4​

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion;

Where is the lawsuit and a court ruling that Feds is not protecting Texas from an invasion and therefore violated the law?

There is none because it's frivolous bullshit.

Where is the ruling that Feds is not protecting Texas from an invasion?

There is none because it's frivolous bullshit.
Proof can be provided of that.
Evidence:

A) MIllions of illegal invaders here.
And I'd bet evidence of collusion to facilitate that, especially if devices and emails were seized with a warrant of Feds that are supposed to be protecting America from invasion, could easily be found.

U.S. Supreme Court ruled in favor of President Joe Biden by declaring that Texas went outside its jurisdiction by erecting makeshift concertina wire fences along the Rio Grande section of the U.S.-Mexico border, effectively preventing the U.S. border patrol from doing their job. Texas has continued building new wire barriers since that ruling.

At least 25 Republican governors have declared their support for Abbott, including Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin, Alabama Governor Kay Ivey, and Wyoming Governor Mark Gordon.

So there we have it - Republicans who previously called themselves the party of Law and Order...have now degenerated to supporting refusing SCOTUS court orders to score political points with their rabid base.

I guess that goes hand in hand with 2/3s of Republicans being behind putting into White House a twice impeached fraudster indicted on 90+ criminal charges.
The assholes believe they are above the law.

I don't know that I'm pro-American?

Stop posting stupid bullshit dummy.
Whatever you say, Borat.

borat.jpg

U.S. Supreme Court ruled in favor of President Joe Biden by declaring that Texas went outside its jurisdiction by erecting makeshift concertina wire fences along the Rio Grande section of the U.S.-Mexico border, effectively preventing the U.S. border patrol from doing their job. Texas has continued building new wire barriers since that ruling.

At least 25 Republican governors have declared their support for Abbott, including Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin, Alabama Governor Kay Ivey, and Wyoming Governor Mark Gordon.

So there we have it - Republicans who previously called themselves the party of Law and Order...have now degenerated to supporting refusing SCOTUS court orders to score political points with their rabid base.

I guess that goes hand in hand with 2/3s of Republicans being behind putting into White House a twice impeached fraudster indicted on 90+ criminal charges.
DeadPeople.jpg

Proof can be provided of that.
Evidence:

A) MIllions of illegal invaders here.
And I'd bet evidence of collusion to facilitate that, especially if devices and emails were seized with a warrant of Feds that are supposed to be protecting America from invasion, could easily be found.

Proof is lack of lawsuit and court rulling.

You don't quite seem to even understand how the LAW AND ORDER system works.

Anyone can pile on bullshit on the internetz - but Texas CAN'T ACTUALLY PROVE IT IN COURT.

Last edited:
Proof is lack of lawsuit and court rulling.

You don't quite seem to understand how the LAW AND ORDER system works.
This is bigger than lawsuits and lower court rulings, idiot. You don't seem to understand The American System.

"

Section 4​

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

Uh oh, Biden and Mayorkas have been derelict in their duties! :omg:

They have not "preserved, protected, and defended" the Constitution of The United States, at all, damn near. In fact they have ignored it and gone against it.

That Sir, is definite grounds for impeachment. However, with the last 3 sham impeachments and the election 10 mos away, I'm not sure it would be a wise idea to do that at this time. Perhaps wait until he leaves office, then strip it all and prosecute him. Or if he doesn't leave office, impeach and prosecute him and every one of his administration involved.
Is it an invasion?

Forum List

Back