Lawl!!

Discussion in 'Humor' started by RadiomanATL, Aug 2, 2009.

1. RadiomanATL

RadiomanATL Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,836
    http://www.jacksonfreepress.com/index.php/site/comments/royals_god_and_abstinence_061709/

2. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,714
    Wow. Talk about mixed messages. Although I have no difficulties with a religious stance in favor of sexual behavior limitations, I don't think this was the right atmosphere to toss those religious ideas out to the kids. That is best done in church and in a private home by parents. I don't like Rap music anyway because I feel it is a waste of good electricity but the whole environment of the conference was not very good. Sounds like a good idea but just not executed very well. Neither side of the abstinence coin got the exposure it deserved. Sounds like both ideas were put into a blender and became too mixed up to serve a good purpose to anyone.

3. RadiomanATL

RadiomanATL Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,836
    I got a problem with 13 year olds giving that cheer. Even though it is funny, in a sad, sad way.

Thank god my girls are going to private school.

4. chanel

chanel Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    Abstinence doesn't have to be a "religious" idea. These are middle school kids. I don't care if they've never been to church, or worship the devil. They should not be having sex. Period.

The cheer is silly, but they should not have been allowed to play that rap song either. There are plenty of popular songs that don't talk about "supermanning that ho".

5. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,714
    I agree with you both. Your statements are right on the money. My kids are all grown and have their own lives now but I wouldn't have let them go to an event like this. It is indeed a very sad thing to know that junior high kids are into sex now. What a waste of innocent youth.