Laura Bush talks about the "first gentleman"

Laura Bush's Advice for the Future First Gentleman - NationalJournal.com

Is she predicting a Hillary white house? Interesting to say the least.

I wish Laura would run for president herself. That would be a show worth the price of admission because the right would be in a quandry like you have never seen before.

Why do I say that?

The right has a well-deserved reputation of viciousness when it comes to politically going after someone who they want to beat or derail, even when it's one of their own. But when Laura was the first lady, they treated her like Catholics regard the Virgin Mary. That's why I routinely criticized her on another board, and boy oh boy. You should have seen the people who came after me. Their reactions were so intense, it was like I was attacking a group of 9 year old cub scout's den mother. Keep in mind that many of these same people who demanded that first lady Laura Bush was out of bounds were likely the same folks who routinely treated Hillary Clinton like Queen Grimhilde.

The right has a well-deserved reputation of viciousness when it comes to politically going after someone who they want to beat or derail...

Sure. And the Dem-turds treated Sarah Palin and her family with so much tender loving care.

I am less likely to vote for someone that runs on having no cock then the issues.

I'll vote for infrastructure, science and tech...Love to see educational reform too. I am sick of divisions based on gender, race and bs whining.

If you read about Laura's family, her dad was a devoted Democrat. Maybe she is trying to signal something to the Hill.

The right has a well-deserved reputation of viciousness when it comes to politically going after someone who they want to beat or derail...

Sure. And the Dem-turds treated Sarah Palin and her family with so much tender loving care.

The harshest denunciations of Sarah Palin came from McCain's own campaign staff, all of whom knew her better than the Democrats did.

Forum List

Back