Latvian man lights up swastika Christmas ornament, authorities say it's a folk symbol

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Where is outrage of EU, Deep State, Jews, Israel, Merkel & CO about the True Fascism in Ukraine, Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania? Nothing, everybody is keeping silence.
Russians who defeated Fascism are the biggest Nazis.Putin were New Hitler.
But Ukraine, Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania are fine, nice, no Nazism in these countries detected.

Residents of a town in Latvia reported seeing a huge shining swastika among a neighbor's outdoor Christmas decorations, but city authorities brushed it off, saying it was an ancient folk symbol unrelated to the Nazis.
Neighbors and passers-by reported the festive fandangles on Kalnsetas street in Saldus, western Latvia, confused at seeing the disturbing symbol displayed so openly.

But a representative of the district council told the Delfi news portal that the owner of the house has always put up decorations around Christmas-time, and this year chose the “Fire Cross”, the traditional Latvian symbol of fire. Dina Neimeta, a public and international relations official at the council, said although some may find the set-up confusing it was not breaking any laws.

A number of other Saldus residents seemed to agree. "This is not a swastika. A swastika is the other way around," Uldis, a local janitor, told RT’s Ruptly video agency.

Latvian man lights up swastika Christmas ornament, authorities say it's a folk symbol

Those who were fighting on Hitler's side during WW2 are now official heroes in all Baltic states and in Ukraine and have their annual marches which their police protects from antifascists. All those countries have at least one thing in common: they have been controlled form Washington for quite a while and apparently encourages a new wave of raising Nazism in those countries.

And why anybody should be surprised since USA keeps voting against resolution condemning glorification of Nazis every year?

Nov 18: The United States has voted against a yearly resolution that condemns the glorification of Nazism.

The resolution calls on all U.N. member nations to ban pro-Nazi speech and organizations and to implement other restrictions on speech and assembly. The Russian-drafted resolution was approved Thursday by the General Assembly’s human rights committee on a vote of 125-2, with 51 abstentions. Only Ukraine joined the United States in voting “no.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...a10ed11ecf5_story.html?utm_term=.c2c7df47ca15

The swastika is a symbol that has shown up in many, unconnected cultures, often attributed to positive concepts and beliefs. It is not difficult to see why, as it is a fairly simple, geometric design, pleasing to the eye. How foolish we are, to allow its brief association with a short-lived extreme political movement from the early 20th century to taint it forever.

whirling-log-rug-cropped.jpg

Native American Symbol – Whirling Log (Swastika)

Did natives erected concentration camps with gas cameras?
I doubt it?
Therefore f..... Ukrainian and Baltic Nazis who fervently supported Hitler shall to remain resolutely silent, otherwise they are endangered to be beaten.

Natives boiled their captives alive in buffalo hides and raped and disemboweled pregnant women.

I think they long for the day they will be free to engage in such activities again.

So I think you need to stage a protest on a reservation.

I doubt it?
Therefore f..... Ukrainian and Baltic Nazis who fervently supported Hitler shall to remain resolutely silent, otherwise they are endangered to be beaten.

Natives boiled their captives alive in buffalo hides and raped and disemboweled pregnant women.

I think they long for the day they will be free to engage in such activities again.

I hate reservations with these fat bimbos.

I doubt it?

I hate reservations with these fat bimbos.
They aren't all fat bimbos lol.

Forum List

Back