Latinos are the majority in California again.

montelatici

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2014
Can they declare Spanish as the state language and can they decide to become a Latino State?

It was Spanish speaking before you invaded and occupied.
Nothing to see here.

Yay!!!! latinos majority in Cali!!!!!!! yayyyyyyyy go Obama go! America thank you!

invaded and occupied..

Didn't happen, gnat.
fred dont know.....even Mexico has a higher Human Development index than that 3rd World shit hole Fred lives in....
We disagree on most things; but I couldn't agree more with you that Fred is a clown and the only thing shittier than him is the country he lives in.
yea he does not like it when i tell him Indonesia is a 3rd world country......

Can they declare Spanish as the state language and can they decide to become a Latino State?

Just to point out- Latino's are not the majority now.

They are the largest ethnic group, but no ethnic group is a majority in California.

So are we pretending that California's indigenous ppl were conquistadors now? That's an interesting bit of prof New History.

invaded and occupied..
So are we pretending that California's indigenous ppl were conquistadors now? That's an interesting bit of prof New History.

yea he does not like it when i tell him Indonesia is a 3rd world country......

I see you've never been here.
dont matter if i have been there or not......Indonesia is classified as a medium developed nation which is the 3rd level of 4.....which makes Indonesia a 3rd world Country....when they get to level 2-High Human Development they will still be considered 3rd world,just more developed....UN rules not mine....

dont matter if i have been there or not......Indonesia is classified as a medium developed nation which is the 3rd level of 4.....which makes Indonesia a 3rd world Country....when they get to level 2-High Human Development they will still be considered 3rd world,just more developed....UN rules not mine....

Would you be kind enough to post a link to that, please?

The old fashioned term, "Third world" was a cold war term suggesting a country was non aligned to either the Soviet union or the United states.
It later came to mean poorer countries, with most thinking of lumps of Africa or countries colonised by various western powers (such as the old US colonial Philippines). but that term is no longer used.
When one thinks of 'third world', one gets an impression of mud huts and grass skirts (Hawaii style), or hicks, as uneducated as they are well armed (such as in many southern US states), not the vast city we see with Jakarta, a place where LED lighting is the norm, far ahead of countries such as the UK or US, where they still want 100 old technology or still think CF bulbs are the top of the tree.
And...we've never had a president's penis described in court.

It was Spanish speaking before you invaded and occupied.....

Mexico ceded the land to the US; land they never really exercised full governance over anyway.

Would you like to mention the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo?
That was the one signed after the US invaded Mexico, and forced the Mexicans to give up the lands.
No, of course not because you only want to mention the bits you want people to know.

Forum List

Back