Latina's wanting to be slapped around

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Latino's are one of the fastest growing groups converting to Islam.
What fucking idiots !

CONVERTS
Four Muslim Latinas open up about their journeys to Islam

Two days had passed since the Islamic State’s attacks in Paris, which took the lives of over 120 people. While citizens from nearly every corner of the globe mourned the deaths of the victims and braced for a military response to the attacks, four Muslim Latinas and I met at the Long Beach Islamic Center in Long Beach, California, to talk about their journeys to Islam.
Prior to arriving to the mosque, I wondered if rescheduling would have been a better decision, given the somewhat hostile climate that had dawned upon us. Nevertheless, I continued to drive to the mosque and arrived just in time for our meeting.

Four Muslim Latinas Open Up About Their Journeys to Islam

Last edited by a moderator:
What fucking idiots !

CONVERTS

Two days had passed since the Islamic State’s attacks in Paris, which took the lives of over 120 people. While citizens from nearly every corner of the globe mourned the deaths of the victims and braced for a military response to the attacks, four Muslim Latinas and I met at the Long Beach Islamic Center in Long Beach, California, to talk about their journeys to Islam.
Prior to arriving to the mosque, I wondered if rescheduling would have been a better decision, given the somewhat hostile climate that had dawned upon us. Nevertheless, I continued to drive to the mosque and arrived just in time for our meeting.

Pretty ironic for a poster who can't even handle the English language.

"Latina is"? "Latino is"? Really? What are you, in second grade?

Hispanics are famous for beating women

Double-Facepalm-Gif-15.gif

What fucking idiots !

CONVERTS

Fixed the white out for ya...:thup:

What fucking idiots !

CONVERTS

CHEECH_HEAVY.png

Using the word "Latino" or "Latina" to describe everyone who speaks Spanish anywhere in the world, is completely ridiculous.

lmfao...4? heh..

Sry...but THIS Latina prefers to do the slapping...

Since you say you are a Latina, what's your opinion as to why Latino's in general would want to join this 6th century crazy-ass religion ?
Yeah...uh...I think four women 'in general' hardly constitutes the majority of the "Latina" population...get back with me when you have some sort of statistical percentage larger than a few grains of sand on the matter.

Using the word "Latino" or "Latina" to describe everyone who speaks Spanish anywhere in the world, is completely ridiculous.

And using an apostrophe to form a plural demonstrates he can't even figure out English. So ironic thread title is ironically ironical.

I have a maid who is a "Latina" and a gardener who is a "Latino."

I would hire anyone who came to do the job, but so far no whites or blacks or Asians have presented to me as willing to clean up my house and mow the lawn.

Forum List

Back