Latin America comes out in force against Israel

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
This breaks the ice. Nobody wants to step out and take the first arrows. But that has already been done.
---------------------

Montevideo (AFP) - Latin America's leaders are among the most vehement in condemning Israel's Gaza offensive -- labelling the Jewish state "terrorist", recalling ambassadors, and offering near-unanimous, unwavering support to Palestinians.

"I can't remember another similar situation where (all the countries in the region) have reacted practically as a bloc," said political scientist Reginaldo Nasser, a professor at the Pontifical University in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

One of the most symbolic recent developments came from Bolivian President Evo Morales -- one of the leaders of Latin America's far left -- who put Israel on its list of "Terrorist States" and eliminated a visa waiver program for Israeli citizens.

Latin America comes out in force against Israel

Well, ya gotta hand it to them:

They know they're about to be judged by God, but at least they're smart enough to send all their children up here first.

It won't be America's fault when the Andes mountains shake, Brazil.

Bolivia, Cuba, Nicaragua and Venezuela have all had Israel on their Shit Lists for decades.

Dog bites man.

Not exactly news.

Just the latest anti-Israel sortie du jour in a long list, from one of the Hateful Four.

The Israelis will use the Bolivian declaration to supplement their supply of toilet paper.

MEH.

Last edited:
Kondor3 said:
Bolivia, Cuba, Nicaragua and Venezuela have all had Israel on their Shit Lists for decades.

Dog bites man.

Not exactly news.

Just the latest anti-Israel sortie du jour in a long list, from one of the Hateful Four.

The Israelis will use the Bolivian declaration to supplement their supply of toilet paper.

MEH.

I just hate the thought of the Andes' falling to the ground for the sake of the poor animals — the jaguars and Escobarian hippopotami and whatnot.

They don't have a say in all this. They don't deserve to be judged for the peoples' poor, uninformed choices.

But on second thought, a lot of really big spiders and constrictor snakes will die, so I guess it won't be all that bad.

We have jaguars in Texas and Arizona now. :D

Last edited:

Dog bites man.

Not exactly news.

MEH.

Bolivia is 7,000 miles away. Israel can't contain its border adversaries.

You have earned your first bitch-slap. :slap:

Dog bites man.

Not exactly news.

MEH.

I wonder if that just might be partly because Israel has the entire Muslim world on its borders fighting against them — you think, guy?

Dog bites man.

Not exactly news.

MEH.

I wonder if that just might be partly because Israel has the entire Muslim world on its borders fighting against them — you think, guy?

Second bitch-slap. :slap:

I would love to ask the Bolivian president a question:

Is Syria, who killed more Syrians in ONE YEAR than Israel has killed Palestinians in nearly 7 decades, also considered a terrorist state?

Forum List

Back