Latest VAERS Data Show Vaccine Injury Trends Continue, CDC Fails to Respond to The Defender’s Inquiries

phoenyx

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2016
Canada
Just published today from Children's Health Defense:

04/09/21

VAERS data released today showed 56,869 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 2,342 deaths and 7,971 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and April 1, 2021.

By Megan Redshaw

Data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the number of injuries and deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) following COVID vaccines confirmed that numbers are still rising, but no new trends emerged.

VAERS is the primary mechanism for reporting adverse vaccine reactions in the U.S. Reports submitted to VAERS require further investigation before a causal relationship can be confirmed.

Every Friday, VAERS makes public all vaccine injury reports received to the system for the previous week. Today’s data show that between Dec. 14, 2020 and April 1, a total of 56,869 total adverse events were reported to VAERS, including 2,342 deaths — an increase of 93 over the previous week — and 7,971 serious injuries, up 245 over the same time period.

Of the 2,342 deaths reported as of April 1, 28% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination, 19% occurred within 24 hours and 42% occurred in people who became ill within 48 hours of being vaccinated.

Full article here:

Anyone can file a VAERS report. The existence of a report means very little. The data has to be analyzed carefully and thoughtfully before any conclusions can be made.

Anyone can file a VAERS report. The existence of a report means very little.

Yes, in theory anyone can file a report. In practice, I think most if not all reports are filed when someone involved thinks that the adverse reaction was caused by a vaccine. There has been evidence from a certain study that there may actually be serious under reporting due to many people not thinking that any adverse reactions after the vaccines are actually tied to the vaccines themselves.

The data has to be analyzed carefully and thoughtfully before any conclusions can be made.

Do you have any evidence that a lot of that is being done? In any case, The Defender did report on a single death that has now been investigated. I'll be posting about it in its own thread shortly.

04/09/21

VAERS data released today showed 56,869 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 2,342 deaths and 7,971 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and April 1, 2021.

By Megan Redshaw

Data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the number of injuries and deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) following COVID vaccines confirmed that numbers are still rising, but no new trends emerged.

VAERS is the primary mechanism for reporting adverse vaccine reactions in the U.S. Reports submitted to VAERS require further investigation before a causal relationship can be confirmed.

Every Friday, VAERS makes public all vaccine injury reports received to the system for the previous week. Today’s data show that between Dec. 14, 2020 and April 1, a total of 56,869 total adverse events were reported to VAERS, including 2,342 deaths — an increase of 93 over the previous week — and 7,971 serious injuries, up 245 over the same time period.

Of the 2,342 deaths reported as of April 1, 28% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination, 19% occurred within 24 hours and 42% occurred in people who became ill within 48 hours of being vaccinated.

Full article here:
So with 2,000,000 shots a day they had 93 people die in one week? Boy it would be great if only 93 people died in a whole week due to covid! Heck, we had 1,036 die yesterday of covid-19 and another 904 die of it, so far today in the US. My wife and I are getting our second shot (Moderna) tomorrow at 9:00AM.

04/09/21

By Megan Redshaw

Full article here:
So with 2,000,000 shots a day they had 93 people die in one week? Boy it would be great if only 93 people died in a whole week due to covid! Heck, we had 1,036 die yesterday of covid-19 and another 904 die of it, so far today in the US. My wife and I are getting our second shot (Moderna) tomorrow at 9:00AM.

I just made a thread which I believe makes a strong case that Covid deaths are over inflated and Covid vaccine deaths under reported:

Yes, in theory anyone can file a report. In practice, I think most if not all reports are filed when someone involved thinks that the adverse reaction was caused by a vaccine. There has been evidence from a certain study that there may actually be serious under reporting due to many people not thinking that any adverse reactions after the vaccines are actually tied to the vaccines themselves.

In practice I’d usually agree with you in part but in this case it’s different. Politics have gotten involved and there is a serious anti-vaccine contingent that I am suspicious is driving up reports.

A report is filed whenever there is the mere possibility of a direct effect. I was just involved in such a case. Patient had a specific and somewhat unusual medical problem a day after the vaccine. I have no way of knowing if the two are related. I don’t suspect they are and there’s no prior reported relationship between this problem or any like it and the vaccine. We filed a VAERS report because the only way to know if they’re connected is to analyze large amounts of data and see if there is an unusually large number of people who reported this same problem.

Do you have any evidence that a lot of that is being done? In any case, The Defender did report on a single death that has now been investigated. I'll be posting about it in its own thread shortly.

I have no doubt that it is.

In practice I’d usually agree with you in part but in this case it’s different. Politics have gotten involved and there is a serious anti-vaccine contingent that I am suspicious is driving up reports.

I think you would agree that we shouldn't speculate too much. I wish I could remember where I saw the report

A report is filed whenever there is the mere possibility of a direct effect. I was just involved in such a case. Patient had a specific and somewhat unusual medical problem a day after the vaccine. I have no way of knowing if the two are related. I don’t suspect they are and there’s no prior reported relationship between this problem or any like it and the vaccine. We filed a VAERS report because the only way to know if they’re connected is to analyze large amounts of data and see if there is an unusually large number of people who reported this same problem. [/quote]

Given a certain study suggesting that fewer than 1% of adverse reactions are reported, I seriously doubt it. I created a new thread on the subject here:

How are you so sure?

04/09/21

By Megan Redshaw

Full article here:

I just made a thread which I believe makes a strong case that Covid deaths are over inflated and Covid vaccine deaths under reported:
You didn't do a very good job. Kind of doubt you passed Stats in your sophomore year either. I know several people or actually I knew several people that died of Covid-19. I do not personally know of any, even in local news reports that died in this county from the vaccine. Statistically, that is not surprising. Pretty sure I would hear it. Wife was in the medical industry and still has contacts. Son was an EMT on the "A" truck before he became an Emergency room nurse at the largest hospital between Memphis and Nashville, two weeks ago. Do you personally know anybody that died from the vaccine. You may not be much on stats, but, I'll listen to your personal witness accounts of where you are.

You didn't do a very good job.

Pfft. My work was top notch -.-

Kind of doubt you passed Stats in your sophomore year either.

No, but I really don't think that's necessary here.

I know several people or actually I knew several people that died of Covid-19.

Given the many false positives, how can you be sure that they actually died from Covid 19?

I do not personally know of any, even in local news reports that died in this county from the vaccine.

I also don't know of any wherein there was certainty that someone died due to the vaccine, but have you considered the main issue is that when it comes to death via vaccine, there is a -much- higher standard as to what qualifies as certainty, as opposed to the extremely lax standards for qualifying as having died from Covid 19? In any case, I've created a thread that links to an article of a doctor where the evidence seems to strongly suggest that he did actually die due to a covid vaccine:

Statistically, that is not surprising. Pretty sure I would hear it. Wife was in the medical industry and still has contacts. Son was an EMT on the "A" truck before he became an Emergency room nurse at the largest hospital between Memphis and Nashville, two weeks ago. Do you personally know anybody that died from the vaccine. You may not be much on stats, but, I'll listen to your personal witness accounts of where you are.

No, I don't yet know anyone who has died after taking a Covid vaccine, but then, I only know 2 people who have told me they've taken the first dose- 1 is my father and the other is a friend. My father certainly hasn't taken the second dose yet and I don't think my friend has either (I don't see him that often, will have to check up). I do know that my friend got pretty sick after the first dose. My father said he was fine after the first dose, but he pretty much always says he's fine, so I don't really trust his diagnosis. However, I spoke to him today and he still seems coherent, so that's good at least.

I think you would agree that we shouldn't speculate too much. I wish I could remember where I saw the report

A report is filed whenever there is the mere possibility of a direct effect. I was just involved in such a case. Patient had a specific and somewhat unusual medical problem a day after the vaccine. I have no way of knowing if the two are related. I don’t suspect they are and there’s no prior reported relationship between this problem or any like it and the vaccine. We filed a VAERS report because the only way to know if they’re connected is to analyze large amounts of data and see if there is an unusually large number of people who reported this same problem.

Given a certain study suggesting that fewer than 1% of adverse reactions are reported, I seriously doubt it. I created a new thread on the subject here:

How are you so sure?
[/QUOTE]
Suffice to say I have little respect for the intellectual honesty of RFK Jr and their little program. I’ve found it highly biased and very misleading.

If you broaden the definition of adverse effects, yes, few are reported. I had a fever after my first dose of the vaccine. I didn’t report it, but someone with an agenda would consider that an adverse effect.

How are you so sure?

Suffice to say I have little respect for the intellectual honesty of RFK Jr and their little program. I’ve found it highly biased and very misleading.

I didn't ask you what you thought of RFK Jr. I already knew your thoughts on him. I was asking you how you are so sure that felt confident in saying "I have no doubt that it is". For context, this is what I had asked you before that question:
"Do you have any evidence that a lot of [investigating] is being done?"

If you broaden the definition of adverse effects, yes, few are reported. I had a fever after my first dose of the vaccine. I didn’t report it, but someone with an agenda would consider that an adverse effect.

Don't you see? You are a textbook example of how possible adverse events aren't being reported.

Don't you see? You are a textbook example of how possible adverse events aren't being reported.
And why would a fever that lasted a few hours after the vaccine be an adverse effect that needs to be reported?

And why would a fever that lasted a few hours after the vaccine be an adverse effect that needs to be reported?

You're actually making my point for me. I believe you are a doctor and you yourself are saying that you don't see the need to report a possible adverse event. As mentioned in RFK's letter, to the Co-Chair of the new Covid Advisory Board, "You have said yourself that the vaccine injury reports received by FDA “represent only a fraction of the serious adverse events” that occur. For twenty years, thoughtful public health advocates—including the United States Congress—have reiterated your concerns. A 2010 federal study commissioned by HHS and performed by Harvard consultants on behalf of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) found that “fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events” are ever reported to VAERS."

I really recommend you read his full letter, it includes a lot more information that you may not be aware of. It's here:

You didn't do a very good job.

Pfft. My work was top notch -.-

Kind of doubt you passed Stats in your sophomore year either.

No, but I really don't think that's necessary here.

I know several people or actually I knew several people that died of Covid-19.

Given the many false positives, how can you be sure that they actually died from Covid 19?

I do not personally know of any, even in local news reports that died in this county from the vaccine.

I also don't know of any wherein there was certainty that someone died due to the vaccine, but have you considered the main issue is that when it comes to death via vaccine, there is a -much- higher standard as to what qualifies as certainty, as opposed to the extremely lax standards for qualifying as having died from Covid 19? In any case, I've created a thread that links to an article of a doctor where the evidence seems to strongly suggest that he did actually die due to a covid vaccine:

Statistically, that is not surprising. Pretty sure I would hear it. Wife was in the medical industry and still has contacts. Son was an EMT on the "A" truck before he became an Emergency room nurse at the largest hospital between Memphis and Nashville, two weeks ago. Do you personally know anybody that died from the vaccine. You may not be much on stats, but, I'll listen to your personal witness accounts of where you are.

No, I don't yet know anyone who has died after taking a Covid vaccine, but then, I only know 2 people who have told me they've taken the first dose- 1 is my father and the other is a friend. My father certainly hasn't taken the second dose yet and I don't think my friend has either (I don't see him that often, will have to check up). I do know that my friend got pretty sick after the first dose. My father said he was fine after the first dose, but he pretty much always says he's fine, so I don't really trust his diagnosis. However, I spoke to him today and he still seems coherent, so that's good at least.
"Given the many false positives, how can you be sure that they actually died from Covid 19?"
I simply do not heavily discount the stats that I have seen, as I view it very likely to be self defeating.

"I also don't know of any wherein there was certainty that someone died due to the vaccine, but have you considered the main issue is that when it comes to death via vaccine, there is a -much- higher standard as to what qualifies as certainty, as opposed to the extremely lax standards for qualifying as having died from Covid 19?"
Not necessarily for the VAERS data base. It is not just from doctors and hospital, but direct input from users. The query me daily. When accessing the database itself, you can (if you are not careful) end up with page after page of the individual reports of just about any kind of adverse reaction. I usually limit to death or permanent injury for all Covid vaccines and limit output to stats, tables and/or graphs. Takes a few minutes and still have to go back and tweak selections. After I'm done, I still got to go somewhere else to get total number of vaccinations. Pain in the ass, but doable.
I was comfortable enough for the first shot and even more for the one tomorrow morning. I have confidence in the general safety of the vaccine. The thing is this, and no getting around it. There is a tiny slice of people that are genetically different. Some may have had problems with vaccines or other allergic reactions to something before. If that was the case, I figure I would be righteously nervous of taking it. Some may not know. Systems can change. Different systems can and do react differently. Same as some people get Covid and have only minor flue like symptom and others can be dead in 3 days after first symptoms. I am no doctor, but I lean heavily on stats, the majority of mainstream scientist's best guesstimates and the fact that I personally have never had a severe reaction to any vaccine I've had and over the years they pumped crap into me for stuff you won't ever see in you lifetime, due to multiple overseas assignments. Nothing is ever 100% guaranteed, but the chances of a bad reaction to the ones that have been given by the many millions is very, very low for the average person.

"Given the many false positives, how can you be sure that they actually died from Covid 19?"
I simply do not heavily discount the stats that I have seen, as I view it very likely to be self defeating.

I ask that you take a look at a new thread I made which in turn refers to an article that deals with false positives. It is here:

"I also don't know of any wherein there was certainty that someone died due to the vaccine, but have you considered the main issue is that when it comes to death via vaccine, there is a -much- higher standard as to what qualifies as certainty, as opposed to the extremely lax standards for qualifying as having died from Covid 19?"

Not necessarily for the VAERS data base. It is not just from doctors and hospital, but direct input from users. They query me daily. When accessing the database itself, you can (if you are not careful) end up with page after page of the individual reports of just about any kind of adverse reaction. I usually limit to death or permanent injury for all Covid vaccines and limit output to stats, tables and/or graphs. Takes a few minutes and still have to go back and tweak selections. After I'm done, I still got to go somewhere else to get total number of vaccinations. Pain in the ass, but doable.

Yep, I'm aware that you have to be specific when looking for adverse events. The article in the OP provides links to specific adverse events, namely adverse events that resulted in death and adverse events that resulted in serious injury. If there's a separate search for permanent injury, I wasn't aware of it.

I was comfortable enough for the first shot and even more for the one tomorrow morning.

Well, we are now in 'tomorrow morning', so I would imagine you will soon be able to tell us how you are doing. They say that the second shot is worse, so I would be interested in knowing if you feel this way as well.

I have confidence in the general safety of the vaccine. The thing is this, and no getting around it. There is a tiny slice of people that are genetically different. Some may have had problems with vaccines or other allergic reactions to something before. If that was the case, I figure I would be righteously nervous of taking it. Some may not know. Systems can change. Different systems can and do react differently. Same as some people get Covid and have only minor flue like symptom and others can be dead in 3 days after first symptoms. I am no doctor, but I lean heavily on stats, the majority of mainstream scientist's best guesstimates and the fact that I personally have never had a severe reaction to any vaccine I've had and over the years they pumped crap into me for stuff you won't ever see in you lifetime, due to multiple overseas assignments. Nothing is ever 100% guaranteed, but the chances of a bad reaction to the ones that have been given by the many millions is very, very low for the average person.

Sure, some people have different genetics, but I think the main issue is that many of the adverse events people get from vaccines are not associated with the vaccines. I imagine you have never picked up a book called "How Vaccines Wreck Human Immunity: A Forbidden Doctor Publication", as it goes against what you believe. I bring it up because it suggests that many of the auto immune diseases people have today may in fact be in part because of vaccines. The explanation is lengthy, but well worth the read in my view. Now, I had never done a count of how many people have auto immune diseases, but they did. I'll put up the little graphic that was put in the book:
Screen Shot 2021-04-10 at 7.48.21 AM.png

Food for thought.

I ask that you take a look at a new thread I made which in turn refers to an article that deals with false positives. It is here:

Not necessarily for the VAERS data base. It is not just from doctors and hospital, but direct input from users. They query me daily. When accessing the database itself, you can (if you are not careful) end up with page after page of the individual reports of just about any kind of adverse reaction. I usually limit to death or permanent injury for all Covid vaccines and limit output to stats, tables and/or graphs. Takes a few minutes and still have to go back and tweak selections. After I'm done, I still got to go somewhere else to get total number of vaccinations. Pain in the ass, but doable.

Yep, I'm aware that you have to be specific when looking for adverse events. The article in the OP provides links to specific adverse events, namely adverse events that resulted in death and adverse events that resulted in serious injury. If there's a separate search for permanent injury, I wasn't aware of it.

I was comfortable enough for the first shot and even more for the one tomorrow morning.

Well, we are now in 'tomorrow morning', so I would imagine you will soon be able to tell us how you are doing. They say that the second shot is worse, so I would be interested in knowing if you feel this way as well.

I have confidence in the general safety of the vaccine. The thing is this, and no getting around it. There is a tiny slice of people that are genetically different. Some may have had problems with vaccines or other allergic reactions to something before. If that was the case, I figure I would be righteously nervous of taking it. Some may not know. Systems can change. Different systems can and do react differently. Same as some people get Covid and have only minor flue like symptom and others can be dead in 3 days after first symptoms. I am no doctor, but I lean heavily on stats, the majority of mainstream scientist's best guesstimates and the fact that I personally have never had a severe reaction to any vaccine I've had and over the years they pumped crap into me for stuff you won't ever see in you lifetime, due to multiple overseas assignments. Nothing is ever 100% guaranteed, but the chances of a bad reaction to the ones that have been given by the many millions is very, very low for the average person.

Sure, some people have different genetics, but I think the main issue is that many of the adverse events people get from vaccines are not associated with the vaccines. I imagine you have never picked up a book called "How Vaccines Wreck Human Immunity: A Forbidden Doctor Publication", as it goes against what you believe. I bring it up because it suggests that many of the auto immune diseases people have today may in fact be in part because of vaccines. The explanation is lengthy, but well worth the read in my view. Now, I had never done a count of how many people have auto immune diseases, but they did. I'll put up the little graphic that was put in the book:
View attachment 478372

Food for thought.
OK. I read it. It is from Off Guardian, a site known as a "strong" conspiracy/pseudoscience site. I have not been brought to harm staying with mainstream science sites, so I am prejudiced in their favor and prejudiced against pseudodscience/conspiracy sites.
We just got back from our 2nd dose shots of the Moderna vaccine. This one was batch 040A21A where as the first was Moderna batch 010A21A. Burned when stuck just a little more than first shot, but PJ said hers did not. They warned that many people have flue-like symptoms within a few hours to a day or so and if you do an feel a need to lessen it, take some Ibuprofen or Tylenol. They asked people to wait in their cars after shot and had a paramedic out there in case of a reaction, but said they had not had any immediate reaction to first or 2nd shot since they have been giving them at the health department. It was efficient, with a steady flow of people of various ages getting shots, but not overly crowded and everybody masked inside the health department. Thanked me of participating in the VAERS reporting system and asked that I keep it up. Stopped by McDonalds for a sausage egg cheese biscuit meal on the way home. All good. No symptoms of anything at all. We have done our part to stop the spread of the disease in our community and increased our chances of not having it again. Younger family will not have to worry about us as much.

Last edited:
Friends neighbors relatives & me All have 1 or 2 shots no negative effects. doesn't mean much, just gave me more confidence in getting mine. My opinion the virus has been made political, so of course everything is messed up.

OK. I read it. It is from Off Guardian, a site known as a "strong" conspiracy/pseudoscience site. I have not been brought to harm staying with mainstream science sites, so I am prejudiced in their favor and prejudiced against pseudodscience/conspiracy sites.

Alright, well thanks for reading it. Did you read all of it or just a bit? As to the charges that it is a "pseudoscience/conspiracy site", tell me what site told you that and I'll tell you a thing or 2 about your site in turn.

We just got back from our 2nd dose shots of the Moderna vaccine. This one was batch 040A21A where as the first was Moderna batch 010A21A. Burned when stuck just a little more than first shot, but PJ said hers did not. They warned that many people have flue-like symptoms within a few hours to a day or so and if you do an feel a need to lessen it, take some Ibuprofen or Tylenol. They asked people to wait in their cars after shot and had a paramedic out there in case of a reaction, but said they had not had any immediate reaction to first or 2nd shot since they have been giving them at the health department. It was efficient, with a steady flow of people of various ages getting shots, but not overly crowded and everybody masked inside the health department. Thanked me of participating in the VAERS reporting system and asked that I keep it up. Stopped by McDonalds for a sausage egg cheese biscuit meal on the way home. All good. No symptoms of anything at all.

That's great that you haven't had any bad effects from the second dose, other than the the burning when you got the jab itself. I'm sure you're thanking your lucky stars you're not this woman:

However, you're not out of the woods yet. Someone was just saying they had a friend who felt fine the first week but got sick the second week. Naturally, one could say that it may not be related, but then again, it may be.

We have done our part to stop the spread of the disease in our community and increased our chances of not having it again. Younger family will not have to worry about us as much.

From what I have read, there is no evidence that Covid vaccines prevent infection. This isn't from one of the sites I frequent, though it is -linked- to from an article in one of the sites I frequent (the article in question would be this one: The “Unvaccinated” Question). Here's the article that is referenced:

Quoting from it:
"1. Does vaccination completely prevent infection?
The short answer is no. You can still get infected after you’ve been vaccinated. But your chances of getting seriously ill are almost zero.

Many people think vaccines work like a shield, blocking a virus from infecting cells altogether. But in most cases, a person who gets vaccinated is protected from disease, not necessarily infection."

I like how they -suggest- that it helps prevent infection without actually saying any such thing. I haven't seen any strong evidence that the vaccines protect most people from disease, in fact, from what I've read, I think it actually makes the disease even worse, but that's an issue for another day.[/QUOTE]

Alright, well thanks for reading it. Did you read all of it or just a bit? As to the charges that it is a "pseudoscience/conspiracy site", tell me what site told you that and I'll tell you a thing or 2 about your site in turn.

We just got back from our 2nd dose shots of the Moderna vaccine. This one was batch 040A21A where as the first was Moderna batch 010A21A. Burned when stuck just a little more than first shot, but PJ said hers did not. They warned that many people have flue-like symptoms within a few hours to a day or so and if you do an feel a need to lessen it, take some Ibuprofen or Tylenol. They asked people to wait in their cars after shot and had a paramedic out there in case of a reaction, but said they had not had any immediate reaction to first or 2nd shot since they have been giving them at the health department. It was efficient, with a steady flow of people of various ages getting shots, but not overly crowded and everybody masked inside the health department. Thanked me of participating in the VAERS reporting system and asked that I keep it up. Stopped by McDonalds for a sausage egg cheese biscuit meal on the way home. All good. No symptoms of anything at all.

That's great that you haven't had any bad effects from the second dose, other than the the burning when you got the jab itself. I'm sure you're thanking your lucky stars you're not this woman:

However, you're not out of the woods yet. Someone was just saying they had a friend who felt fine the first week but got sick the second week. Naturally, one could say that it may not be related, but then again, it may be.

We have done our part to stop the spread of the disease in our community and increased our chances of not having it again. Younger family will not have to worry about us as much.

From what I have read, there is no evidence that Covid vaccines prevent infection. This isn't from one of the sites I frequent, though it is -linked- to from an article in one of the sites I frequent (the article in question would be this one: The “Unvaccinated” Question). Here's the article that is referenced:

Quoting from it:
"1. Does vaccination completely prevent infection?
The short answer is no. You can still get infected after you’ve been vaccinated. But your chances of getting seriously ill are almost zero.

Many people think vaccines work like a shield, blocking a virus from infecting cells altogether. But in most cases, a person who gets vaccinated is protected from disease, not necessarily infection."

I like how they -suggest- that it helps prevent infection without actually saying any such thing. I haven't seen any strong evidence that the vaccines protect most people from disease, in fact, from what I've read, I think it actually makes the disease even worse, but that's an issue for another day.
[/QUOTE]
Two of "the usual suspect" fact checking sites. Don't bother, they are only key indicators to save me time, not regarded as gospel. Well aware, fact checkers usually have an agenda, too.

Forum List

Back