Latest Rasmussen... Loos Like Obama Sux Donkey Dick

And heeeeeeere's Warrior - fantasizing about sucking dicks again/still/some more.

Just do it already, and put the rest of us out of our misery.

They always talk about the liberals shoving things down their throat....I wonder:D

And heeeeeeere's Warrior - fantasizing about sucking dicks again/still/some more.

They always talk about the liberals shoving things down their throat....I wonder:D

Oh, no need to wonder. ;) Warbler is loud and proud all over the board. He's the only one who doesn't know it.

Oh, no need to wonder. ;) Warbler is loud and proud all over the board. He's the only one who doesn't know it.

Yes, we should all call out homosexuals, make fun of them...poke 'em until the admit they're gay. How very tolerant and compassionate of you.

Yes, we should all call out homosexuals, make fun of them...poke 'em until the admit they're gay. How very tolerant and compassionate of you.

:lmao: Does Warbler know you agree he's gay? :D

Back from Liposuction early huh, assbrain?

I believe Obama will do a little better than that in November.

He should pull in about 45-46%.

Dream on--this is the exact same thing that happened during the Carter/Reagan race. All polls show them tied up until election eve--and it's very simple for pollsters to do this--by

1. Out polling Democrats to Republicans--(typically not known to the public)
2. What type of questions they ask--(notice they never tell you the structure of the questions being asked.)
3. What districts are being polled--are they heavily leaning democrat or republican--(another thing that is unknown.)

And the reason they do this--if they actually came out and stated--look this election is already over--Obama wouldn't get another dime in campaign funding--and people would stop tuning into these polling companies and there would go their advertisers to somewhere else.

I imagine with 11% real unemployment in this country the results are going to look very similar to the Carter/Reagan race of 1980--a complete BLOW-OUT of Barack Obama due to his epic failure of his economic policies--that has resulted in trickle up poverty.

1980-electoral-map.gif

Carter/Reagan race 1980

"If you have no record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

Last edited:
I believe Obama will do a little better than that in November.

He should pull in about 45-46%.

Dream on--this is the exact same thing that happened during the Carter/Reagan race. All polls show them tied up until election eve--and it's very simple for pollsters to do this--by

1. Out polling Democrats to Republicans--(typically not known to the public)
2. What type of questions they ask--(notice they never tell you the structure of the questions being asked.)
3. What districts are being polled--are they heavily leaning democrat or republican--(another thing that is unknown.)

And the reason they do this--if they actually came out and stated--look this election is already over--Obama wouldn't get another dime in campaign funding--and people would stop tuning into these polling companies and there would go their advertisers to somewhere else.

I imagine with 11% real unemployment in this country the results are going to look very similar to the Carter/Reagan race of 1980--a complete BLOW-OUT of Barack Obama due to his epic failure of his economic policies--that has resulted in trickle up poverty.

1980-electoral-map.gif

Carter/Reagan race 1980

"If you have no record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth? This election is nothing like 1980 and Romney is no Reagan.

New Topics

Forum List

Back