Go Tea Party

Discussion in 'Politics' started by copsnrobbers, Aug 3, 2012.

1. copsnrobbers

copsnrobbers I call it as I see it

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +244
    Seem to me they're unstoppable.. Can't wait to see our new an improved again Congress and Senate after the election.. and Romney in place of Obby of course.

2. RDD_1210

RDD_1210 Forms his own opinions

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,013
    Good thing you started a thread for this.

We can all rest easy now that you've let us in on this juicy info.

3. Dutch

Dutch Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +462
    Yea I can barely contain my enthusiasm. Years of deadlock with nothing accomplished by either side. Not to mention one side who believes compromise is a dirty word. It will be just fantastic.

4. candycorn

candycorn Alis volat propriis

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,058
    I'm enthusiastic about the TEA party. Republicans don't see it but the more of these guys they elect; the more of the center they give up. Usually you have to claw tooth and nail to get the center and here the GOP is...just giving it away on their own. Too damn funny. Every Presidential election is won by getting the plurality of the center.

I'll be interested to see what happens when TEA partiers start disagreeing with each other. I'm guessing they'll bring back dueling, talks of secession, etc... It should be fun watching the GOP marginalize itself and eventually go the way of the Whig party.

If I were David Dewhirst I'd be scared shitless about the upcoming Lt. Gov election in Texas.

5. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +819
    Run, along, Skippy.

The Teabaggers lost-their-way a looooooooooooooong-time-ago.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbcEzi_UEWE]Tea Party Pioneer Karl Denninger on Occupy Wall Street - YouTube[/ame]​

6. IGetItAlready

IGetItAlready BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +153
    So you're good with radicals as long as they're radical leftists? Tell me Democrats haven't marginalized themselves with the likes of Harry Reid,Barney Frank,Maxine Waters, Al Sharpton, Nancy Pelosi, Duncan Hunter, Barbara Lee, Chris Dodd, Carolyn Maloney, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, etc, etc, etc...
    It's going to take some "radical" conservatives to get us back on the path to prosperity.

7. Darkwind

Darkwind Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,265
    I agree. Hopefully, the democrats will start to compromise after they get their asses handed to them a second straight time.

8. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251
    and yet the keep on winning Seats in the US congress, as well as State Assemblies.

9. Darkwind

Darkwind Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,265
    Actually, the more of the center they gain. There is an uprising occurring in this country. The T.E.A. party will be moving the GOP to the right, which means that they will slowly become less liberal, which will align with the nation fairly well.

The enthusiasm will remain for at least one more cycle after this one, at which time, we may actually manage to move the GOP back to the center-right. Hopefully, by that time, the economy will have benefited from a much smaller government, the employment rate will once again be down to an acceptable level, and jobs, economic activity, and our security will once more be secure.

10. Darkwind

Darkwind Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,265
    Why do you think he is so angry? He keeps losing and the T.E.A. party keeps winning. Which, of course, means that America keeps winning.