Go Tea Party

copsnrobbers

I call it as I see it
Feb 27, 2012
Seem to me they're unstoppable.. Can't wait to see our new an improved again Congress and Senate after the election.. and Romney in place of Obby of course.

Seem to me they're unstoppable.. Can't wait to see our new an improved again Congress and Senate after the election.. and Romney in place of Obby of course.

Good thing you started a thread for this.

We can all rest easy now that you've let us in on this juicy info.

Yea I can barely contain my enthusiasm. Years of deadlock with nothing accomplished by either side. Not to mention one side who believes compromise is a dirty word. It will be just fantastic.

Yea I can barely contain my enthusiasm. Years of deadlock with nothing accomplished by either side. Not to mention one side who believes compromise is a dirty word. It will be just fantastic.

I'm enthusiastic about the TEA party. Republicans don't see it but the more of these guys they elect; the more of the center they give up. Usually you have to claw tooth and nail to get the center and here the GOP is...just giving it away on their own. Too damn funny. Every Presidential election is won by getting the plurality of the center.

I'll be interested to see what happens when TEA partiers start disagreeing with each other. I'm guessing they'll bring back dueling, talks of secession, etc... It should be fun watching the GOP marginalize itself and eventually go the way of the Whig party.

If I were David Dewhirst I'd be scared shitless about the upcoming Lt. Gov election in Texas.

Run, along, Skippy.

The Teabaggers lost-their-way a looooooooooooooong-time-ago.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbcEzi_UEWE]Tea Party Pioneer Karl Denninger on Occupy Wall Street - YouTube[/ame]​

To The Tea Party:
Go Screw Yourself

Karl Denninger

I'm enthusiastic about the TEA party. Republicans don't see it but the more of these guys they elect; the more of the center they give up. Usually you have to claw tooth and nail to get the center and here the GOP is...just giving it away on their own. Too damn funny. Every Presidential election is won by getting the plurality of the center.

I'll be interested to see what happens when TEA partiers start disagreeing with each other. I'm guessing they'll bring back dueling, talks of secession, etc... It should be fun watching the GOP marginalize itself and eventually go the way of the Whig party.

If I were David Dewhirst I'd be scared shitless about the upcoming Lt. Gov election in Texas.

So you're good with radicals as long as they're radical leftists? Tell me Democrats haven't marginalized themselves with the likes of Harry Reid,Barney Frank,Maxine Waters, Al Sharpton, Nancy Pelosi, Duncan Hunter, Barbara Lee, Chris Dodd, Carolyn Maloney, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, etc, etc, etc...
It's going to take some "radical" conservatives to get us back on the path to prosperity.

I agree. Hopefully, the democrats will start to compromise after they get their asses handed to them a second straight time.

Run, along, Skippy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbcEzi_UEWE]Tea Party Pioneer Karl Denninger on Occupy Wall Street - YouTube[/ame]​

To The Tea Party:
Go Screw Yourself

Karl Denninger

and yet the keep on winning Seats in the US congress, as well as State Assemblies.

Actually, the more of the center they gain. There is an uprising occurring in this country. The T.E.A. party will be moving the GOP to the right, which means that they will slowly become less liberal, which will align with the nation fairly well.

The enthusiasm will remain for at least one more cycle after this one, at which time, we may actually manage to move the GOP back to the center-right. Hopefully, by that time, the economy will have benefited from a much smaller government, the employment rate will once again be down to an acceptable level, and jobs, economic activity, and our security will once more be secure.

Run, along, Skippy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbcEzi_UEWE"]Tea Party Pioneer Karl Denninger on Occupy Wall Street - YouTube[/ame]​

To The Tea Party:
Go Screw Yourself

Karl Denninger

and yet the keep on winning Seats in the US congress, as well as State Assemblies.
Why do you think he is so angry? He keeps losing and the T.E.A. party keeps winning. Which, of course, means that America keeps winning.

I agree. Hopefully, the democrats will start to compromise after they get their asses handed to them a second straight time.

Democrats believe the Meaning of Compromise is you agree to 99% of they want, and you get one tiny thing you wanted. If you don't they say look we gave them what they wanted and still they wont support us.

lol

The 3 and a half years since Obama has taken office has been the most Partisan least Compromising Time in US politics in Generations, and only a Complete Partisan Hack would try and blame that all on one side or the other.

Obama had near Super majorities For 2 years, and was so Unwilling to Budge he had to use Bribes, and Kick Backs to buy the couple of Republican Votes needed to Pass anything. Had he been more Willing to Compromise he could have accomplished so much.

But instead he chose to be a Partisan Hack asshole and Accomplish almost Nothing in those 2 years other than the ACA and Stimulus. Nothing on Entitlement Reforms, Nothing on Immigration Nothing on a whole list of Issues that Dems talk about now, but did not even try to do then.

Last edited:

Democrats believe the Meaning of Compromise is you agree to 99% of they want, and you get one tiny thing you wanted. If you don't they say look we gave them what they wanted and still they wont support us.

lol

The 3 and a half years since Obama has taken office has been the most Partisan least Compromising Time in US politics in Generations, and only a Complete Partisan Hack would try and blame that all on one side or the other.

Obama had near Super majorities For 2 years, and was so Unwilling to Budge he had to use Bribes, and Kick Backs to buy the couple of Republican Votes needed to Pass anything. Had he been more Willing to Compromise he could have accomplished so much.

But instead he chose to be a Partisan Hack asshole and Accomplish almost Nothing in those 2 years other than the ACA and Stimulus. Nothing on Entitlement Reforms, Nothing on Immigration Nothing on a whole list of Issues that Dems talk about now, but did not even try to do then.

He didn't choose to be that way...he simply was being what he is.

lol

Yep, and I heard a rumor today that Harry Reid has some kind of involvement in the Sandusky thing going on at Penn State.

Unsubstantiated, of course.

:D

lol

He didn't choose to be that way...he simply was being what he is.
So, its kind of like being ghey? Oops....My bad.....:badgrin:

Actually, the more of the center they gain. There is an uprising occurring in this country. The T.E.A. party will be moving the GOP to the right, which means that they will slowly become less liberal, which will align with the nation fairly well.
The "less liberal" country you speak of has Obama with a projected 310-320 EVs right now. Four years ago it gave him 353. So by that math; the TEA party candidate (the GOP will be gone) in 2024 may be in the hunt.

The "less liberal" country you speak of has Obama with a projected 310-320 EVs right now. Four years ago it gave him 353. So by that math; the TEA party candidate (the GOP will be gone) in 2024 may be in the hunt.
I always laugh at people who count votes before they are cast.

I tend to pay attention to those factors that had the GOP winning in a landslide in 2010, which the left discounted as well.

Those same factors are in play right now. Come October, then we'll see. As it stands, the left have to deflect, lie and chase phoney issues to try and maintain something like a lead.

Given Obama's popularity in 2008, he should be crushing Romney right now. As it stands, he is losing in many polls.

Does not bode well for the left.

Congress is the GOP's, looks to increase seats.
Senate looks to swing to the GOP

Romney, in a statistical tie with an alleged popular President.

Anyone who thinks that Obama is going to win.....well.....

Last edited:

So you're good with radicals as long as they're radical leftists? Tell me Democrats haven't marginalized themselves with the likes of Harry Reid,Barney Frank,Maxine Waters, Al Sharpton, Nancy Pelosi, Duncan Hunter, Barbara Lee, Chris Dodd, Carolyn Maloney, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, etc, etc, etc...
It's going to take some "radical" conservatives to get us back on the path to prosperity.

There are many more moderate Democrats left than there are moderate Republicans.

The TEA party virus is infecting the Republican party. As with all viruses; one or two things happen....either the virus is eradicated or it kills the host.

The ultimate triumph of moderation is that eventually, every member of Congress has to be "for" something. The Constitution gives Congress the power to tax and spend and not much else that effects the day to day lives of Americans. So eventually, these mutants will have to actually agree to spend some money. Then you'll see the fur fly. Perhaps the GOP will go into remission as the cancer is treated. Maybe not.

In either eventuality; they are sacrificing the middle which is just fine by me. GO TEA PARTY!

I love how their supporters are somehow convinced the tea party freshmen are somehow less corruptible than regular mortals, Hint: a freshman congressman these days owes a lot of favors on day one and we already know they like cash, Want to justify your belief that this collection of used car salesmen and lawyers are morally superior?

There are many more moderate Democrats left than there are moderate Republicans.

The TEA party virus is infecting the Republican party. As with all viruses; one or two things happen....either the virus is eradicated or it kills the host.

The ultimate triumph of moderation is that eventually, every member of Congress has to be "for" something. The Constitution gives Congress the power to tax and spend and not much else that effects the day to day lives of Americans. So eventually, these mutants will have to actually agree to spend some money. Then you'll see the fur fly. Perhaps the GOP will go into remission as the cancer is treated. Maybe not.

In either eventuality; they are sacrificing the middle which is just fine by me. GO TEA PARTY!
The T.E.A party is the cure that this country needs. There are more right leaning moderates than left, and given the abject failure of this current President, the T.E.A. parties job is even easier than 2010.

But make no mistake, we are not going to treat it like it as easy. We are going to get out there (like what happened in Texas with Cruz and what happened when we backed down the Mayors of this country when they thought they had a right to deny people) and we are going to be loud, and we are going to be in Townhall meetings, and we are going to be at public events and we are going to show America what it means to defeat TWO political parties, two years running.

Forum List

Back