latest in the Cosby warlock hunt

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
After Cosby's first trial that ended in a dead lock, he is currently enduring an unusual retrial.
The charges have been reduced to increase the likelihood of a conviction. In an unusual tactic, the judge allowed 5 more women to make accusations in court
I predicted years ago, they would convict him on a small charge so they could say he was guilty.
Currently, things are in Cosby's favor as the main accuser has given false testimony

After Cosby's first trial that ended in a dead lock, he is currently enduring an unusual retrial.
The charges have been reduced to increase the likelihood of a conviction. In an unusual tactic, the judge allowed 5 more women to make accusations in court
I predicted years ago, they would convict him on a small charge so they could say he was guilty.
Currently, things are in Cosby's favor as the main accuser has given false testimony

The Cosby thing is a farce.

The Cosby thing is a farce.
dude, he spoke up to the black men to take care of their families and be men. What was their recourse to such language?

I heard last week the main accuser was already found to be telling lies in the testimony , and they still didn't throw this case out

He will win on appeal .

I was always bothered how the DA ran for office with a platform of charging Bill .

Since it's a statistical crime fact that black males make up 6.5% of America's population and commit 79% of America's rapes, rape is a matter I automatically assume guilty until proven innocent. Because clearly, statistics prove that this is a race which cannot keep it in their pants. Of course he date-raped his share of white women, that's a matter of mathematical probability.

Cosby would never have been indicted if the liberals had not been upset with him for taling down to black people...their take on his trying to educate black people to live better lives....he is 80 yrs old and should have stayed out of such controversial topics aka telling the truth about how many blacks behave...simply not acceptable to liberals...hence we have no progress in racial relations...quite to the contrare.

Forum List

Back