Should an Independent Counsel, or the FBI or the IRS do the investigation of Hillary Clinton?

The FBI has already done a fake investigation of HRC. The FBI definitely didn't go after her and her minions like the FBI and then the special counsel have gone after Trump and his minions.

Cotton: Clinton Foundation one of world's largest money-laundering schemes

Who should investigate Hillary’s fake charity, money laundering, bribes, kick-backs and tax evasion scams? Can we trust the DOJ, or IRS or the FBI to do it?
Leave the woman alone, ffs. Her reign is over and not even Dems want her around. Pushing all this further for political deflection from your dirty turd of a President is beneath human dignity.

I am interested in the rule of law.
If Hillary gets away with it, it will encourage more Democrat corruption.
The Democrat corruption is undermining our democracy.(I know we are a republic)

hillarytrumpprison.jpg

hillary_hog_isagodamncrook.jpg

Who should investigate Hillary’s fake charity, money laundering, bribes, kick-backs and tax evasion scams? Can we trust the DOJ, or IRS or the FBI to do it?
Leave the woman alone, ffs. Her reign is over and not even Dems want her around. Pushing all this further for political deflection from your dirty turd of a President is beneath human dignity.

Yer a champion of law. LOL

If you were interested in the rule of law, you wouldn't be supporting Trump.

The Clintons are safe from the Alt Right Borg.

They need to go seek other sacrifices.

The Clinton foundation is a charity with books open to the public .

Trump hides his taxes .

Who should be investigated?

Even if you think like I do that the decision by Comey to not prosecute Hillary was made long before any investigation was "complete," there's no factual analogy to Mueller's investigation, which is really what this whole bs wet dream is about.

Hillary at most used her office to personally profit. I think she did, but unfortunately that was apparently not a crime the way she structured the deals.

Trump's done that too, but again apparently its not a crime.

Whether he broke election laws .... well, that's another story. And we see the Trumpbots reeeeaaaching to find something about the dossier.

What's going to be hilarious is what they'll do if we start seeing Jared and the kids get indicted for financial crimes. I sorta hope it doesn't happen, but those investigations started before Russiagate ever came to incompetent Comey's desk. LOL

Forum List

Back