Latest EV map has Hillary killing Comrade Trump

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
upload_2016-7-29_21-42-17.png

2016 Election: Clinton vs. Trump

And this was yesterday and does not include the convention bounce. Sorry Comrade Trumpettes....

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-29_21-42-52.png
    upload_2016-7-29_21-42-52.png
    35 KB · Views: 58
Hillary , Trump current tied in real clear politics, 45-45, the convention will probably give her a bounce...

It's gonna be a nice long wait for the first debate on 9-23 that will tell us who's basically gonna win this election..

My money is on Clinton..:deal:, i dunno what i have seen so far is that Hillary wants it more....

There are suddenly a lot of states in play.

Many of them used to be solid red states.

It's funny how the now-solid red states are the most hick:

- Ark
- La
- WV
- Ida
- Kan

This election looks like it is going to be Barry Goldwater all over again.

Comrade Trump took the GOP's effort to expand their electorate and he tore it to shreads. Then he took the little pieces left and he flushed them. The GOP members with brains must be tearing their hair out.

Gotta make my first political post somewhere...and this thread looks like as good a place as any.

It is a question…and sorta goes to the chart you posted here.

THE QUESTION:

Is there a way I can state the following without sounding condescending or insulting?

Anyone who would vote for Donald Trump is either insane, stupid, or someone who wants to see humanity erased from planet Earth.

As you can see, the thought itself could be considered condescending or insulting...but it is not meant to be.

Any suggestions for how it might be reworded to eliminate those considerations...yet still maintain the essence of my thought. (I acknowledge there may not be a suitable rewording available.)

My thanks in advance.

Gotta make my first political post somewhere...and this thread looks like as good a place as any.

THE QUESTION:

Is there a way I can state the following without sounding condescending or insulting?

Anyone who would vote for Donald Trump is either insane, stupid, or someone who wants to see humanity erased from planet Earth.

As you can see, the thought itself could be considered condescending or insulting...but it is not meant to be.

Any suggestions for how it might be reworded to eliminate those considerations...yet still maintain the essence of my thought. (I acknowledge there may not be a suitable rewording available.)

My thanks in advance.

You could go with, since I am a condescending ass I am going to lay out my view of Donald Trump by stating you are nuts to vote for him and I am closed minded enough to hope you do not reply to this post.

You're welcome.

THE QUESTION:

My thanks in advance.

Frank, I would not change a word of what you said. I am still amazed that ANYONE can even consider voting for Comrade Trump. Yet, I know people, even people in my own family, that are considering voting for the man who, obviously, has a serious mental defect. Thank you for posting and keep the prayers coming that Comrade Trump will NEVER enter into the door of the White House. The very future of this country depends on keeping him out of power. Thank you, Sir!

Forum List

Back