Who Do You Side With......

You want convicted felons, murderers, rapists, thieves and cons, determining the direction of the country?

I don't under people's positions on some of these. You don't want to pay down the national debt? You don't want people using tax money, to even be test for drugs?

I don't understand people's thinking.

You want convicted felons, murderers, rapists, thieves and cons, determining the direction of the country?

I don't under people's positions on some of these. You don't want to pay down the national debt? You don't want people using tax money, to even be test for drugs?

i voted for if they are convicted for drug offenses then yes, and paying down the national debt is good but there shouldnt be too many cuts in public services, the public services are already poor enough some streets dont have lightbubs and look at the poor state of public schools etc.

Hillary 78%
Jill 72%
Donald 70%
Gary 64%

Not much difference for me.

That's why I am called a Nonpartisan / Independent.

i voted for if they are convicted for drug offenses then yes, and paying down the national debt is good but there shouldnt be too many cuts in public services, the public services are already poor enough some streets dont have lightbubs and look at the poor state of public schools etc.

It said convicted felons. Not "drug offenders only". Besides, you really want spaced out drugged, high as a kite, intoxicated stoners determining the course of the entire country? Really?

We spend more money on public schools than any other country on the face of the Earth today. If your public schools are trash... it's not because of a lack of money.

Right now, we could completely cut the entire US military... and still be running a deficit. The only thing that we can cut... is social services. If you don't cut social spending, then we have to keep borrowing money until we end up like Greece.

I don't know how else to say it. We either cut social spending, or we crash the entire country. Which do you want?

If the WJ Clinton economic boom had continued, the national debt would have been paid off by 2012.

Of course booms never last because business is cyclical.

But GW Bush's massive tax cuts doomed paying down the national debt forever.

Conclusion: the GOP does not ever want to pay it down -- saying so is all bullsh!t. I had already figured that out when Reagan was running for a 2nd term. Too bad Mondale mentioned the unmentionable -- tax hikes for everybody.

I do not want Trump doing any such thing for the Country.

[By the way, public schooling baby, you are supposed to CAPITALIZE Nation and Country when you talk about OUR Nation or Country. They went over this in 7th Grade but you must not have been listening or your inner city or country school did not cover it.]

I do not want Trump doing any such thing for the Country.

[By the way, public schooling baby, you are supposed to CAPITALIZE Nation and Country when you talk about OUR Nation or Country. They went over this in 7th Grade but you must not have been listening or your inner city or country school did not cover it.]

I was publicly educated. By the way, if you intend to be the grammar police, you'll be ignored by half the forum, and wondering why no one responds to you.

Welcome to open forum baby.

You don't want Trump to do what? Pay down the debt? Prevent druggies from using tax money to buy drugs? Preventing convicts from voting?

What horrible thing are you worried he will do?

I forgot to put mine in, but I remember it was 2% Hillary. :lol:

Jill Stein 93%

Hillary Clinton 91%

Gary Johnson 58%

Donald Trump 57%

(I’ll be voting for Hillary Clinton!)

If the WJ Clinton economic boom had continued, the national debt would have been paid off by 2012.

Of course booms never last because business is cyclical.

But GW Bush's massive tax cuts doomed paying down the national debt forever.

Conclusion: the GOP does not ever want to pay it down -- saying so is all bullsh!t. I had already figured that out when Reagan was running for a 2nd term. Too bad Mondale mentioned the unmentionable -- tax hikes for everybody.

Clinton didn't actually do it. Which is the sad part. If you look at the Clinton budget, the actual budget Bill Clinton proposed, in 1992, 1994, 1995, and even 1996, Clinton planned to out spend revenue growth every single year.

If Clinton had been allowed to implement the budget he wanted, we never would have had a balanced budget, and the deficits would have been $200 to $400 Billion every single year all the way to 2010.

That is in fact, what he proposed.

It was the Republicans with Newt Gingrich, that proposed cutting the deficits, and having a balanced budget. Which is exactly why they mocked Newt.

howthegingrichstolexmas.jpg

I remember this. Newt Cut the budget and cut the budget, and every time Bill Clinton proposed a budget, Newt and the Republicans would under cut him.

Now today, you want to give Bill Clinton credit for the nearly balanced budget of the 1990s.

Well, maybe you were not old enough to know jack, or maybe you just want to conviently forget. But We on the right, know the truth. Bill Clinton was only a mastermind of screwing interns. It was Newt and the Republicans that cut the budget. The facts are on our side, and if you doubt it, I will post the budgets from 1994 through 1996 and prove the Republicans were the group responsible for the cuts.

You lie all you want. The truth is on our side.

Forum List

Back