Lately Leftist Commentators Bringing Up "80 Straight Months Of Growth"Under Obama.Are They Joking?

Yeap, you are the biggest partisan hack here.

Got it. Democrats had nothing to with the bubble.

Democrats having control over congress had nothing to do with the economic down turn from 2007 to 2010. Yeah, even though they had control.

Republicans had nothing to do with the recovery even though took over the House in 2010 and Senate in 2014.

Got it.

You are a hack.
Oh, good, I have you reduced to straw man arguments.

That was easy.
You work in the business, and you are ignorant as all fuck. You are a pathetic hack. That is all.

Now, tell the moron reconmark that democrats have a big hand in the housing bubble and also let him know Bush's responsibility was minimal.

He is one dumb fucking moron.

Also, I love how you then deny that the democrats took over power in 2007 and began to lose it in 2010. You want to put that little graph and show what happened to the economy and unemployment rate during that time period.

Losers like reconmark blame Boooooosh. Want to let him know the facts? No? Thought not.

You all lost this a long time ago. Now, go with the old "strawman" claims.
Also, I love how you then deny that the democrats took over power in 2007 and began to lose it in 2010.

I did? Yet another straw man. Good.

You're in over your head here. You don't know nearly as much as I do on this.
You aren't telling your pieces of shit what responsibility the democrats had during that time.

You work in the business. Let me ask you. What role did Dodd and Frank have with Fannie and Freddie?

Let me ask you another question, since you love going to the old "straw man" cliche. What happened after Clinton rewrote the Community Revinvestment Act? Tell old lady and that reconmark loser. Not that you will enlighten them. Cause they are utterly useless.

Go ahead and explain what happened to the economy during that period.
I'll try this once, and if you can't control yourself, I'll just bow out and watch.

Dodd and Frank (Frank especially) enabled Fannie and Freddie, particularly when Frank said that everything was fine. Then, to add insult to injury, Frank later pretended to be shocked when the shit hit the fan over there. Typical lying politicians.

The CRA was standard legislative overreach, the government trying too hard to make things "fair".

There. I'm sure you like all of that.

Now, more facts The CRA had nothing to do with the fact that:
  • The ratings agencies were literally selling AAA ratings for shit securities, and those ratings opened the flood gates
  • The banks were creating shit CMO's and CDO's and misrepresenting them en masse
  • Mortgage companies were selling mortgages to dogs (that's right), an example of an industry run amok
  • Regulators were paying ZERO attention to what were going into these shit securities that were getting AAA's
  • AIG (in particular) was selling direct CDS's and synthetic CDS's by the billion with ZERO reserve requirements
  • The banks were buying CDS's, betting against the very shit CDO's and CMO's they were selling to people
  • Alan Greenspan absolutely refused to regulate derivatives even though he had the authority to do so
  • It was the Wild Fucking West with damn near no oversight
As much as you would like to pretend, the Meltdown can't be blamed on one political party or the other. This was a team effort.

Now, find a lefty who wants to fight and deny and spin. I know too much.
You can blame it on one party all right. Republicans controlled both houses, the presidency and the Supreme Court, just like they do today.
And that is why, once again, we are headed for disaster. And even now, with Democrats having ZERO power, Republicans are attempting to blame Democrats.

Besides ruin, the ONLY other thing Republicans are good at, really good at, is lying people into voting for them.

They are pretty good at racism and hate and things like that. But they are really good at ruin and winning elections based on lies and fraud.

Oh, good, I have you reduced to straw man arguments.

That was easy.
You work in the business, and you are ignorant as all fuck. You are a pathetic hack. That is all.

Now, tell the moron reconmark that democrats have a big hand in the housing bubble and also let him know Bush's responsibility was minimal.

He is one dumb fucking moron.

Also, I love how you then deny that the democrats took over power in 2007 and began to lose it in 2010. You want to put that little graph and show what happened to the economy and unemployment rate during that time period.

Losers like reconmark blame Boooooosh. Want to let him know the facts? No? Thought not.

You all lost this a long time ago. Now, go with the old "strawman" claims.
Also, I love how you then deny that the democrats took over power in 2007 and began to lose it in 2010.

I did? Yet another straw man. Good.

You're in over your head here. You don't know nearly as much as I do on this.
You aren't telling your pieces of shit what responsibility the democrats had during that time.

You work in the business. Let me ask you. What role did Dodd and Frank have with Fannie and Freddie?

Let me ask you another question, since you love going to the old "straw man" cliche. What happened after Clinton rewrote the Community Revinvestment Act? Tell old lady and that reconmark loser. Not that you will enlighten them. Cause they are utterly useless.

Go ahead and explain what happened to the economy during that period.
I'll try this once, and if you can't control yourself, I'll just bow out and watch.

Dodd and Frank (Frank especially) enabled Fannie and Freddie, particularly when Frank said that everything was fine. Then, to add insult to injury, Frank later pretended to be shocked when the shit hit the fan over there. Typical lying politicians.

The CRA was standard legislative overreach, the government trying too hard to make things "fair".

There. I'm sure you like all of that.

Now, more facts The CRA had nothing to do with the fact that:
  • The ratings agencies were literally selling AAA ratings for shit securities, and those ratings opened the flood gates
  • The banks were creating shit CMO's and CDO's and misrepresenting them en masse
  • Mortgage companies were selling mortgages to dogs (that's right), an example of an industry run amok
  • Regulators were paying ZERO attention to what were going into these shit securities that were getting AAA's
  • AIG (in particular) was selling direct CDS's and synthetic CDS's by the billion with ZERO reserve requirements
  • The banks were buying CDS's, betting against the very shit CDO's and CMO's they were selling to people
  • Alan Greenspan absolutely refused to regulate derivatives even though he had the authority to do so
  • It was the Wild Fucking West with damn near no oversight
As much as you would like to pretend, the Meltdown can't be blamed on one political party or the other. This was a team effort.

Now, find a lefty who wants to fight and deny and spin. I know too much.
I didnt say republicans did not contribute. Fucking liar. What I did say was republicans started regaining power in 2010. They then had majority power from 2014 till the present.

I am wondering what happened to the economy during the time period where the democrats had majority power from 2007..to 2014.
When a party is able to use reconciliation, they have total control. It can only be used once a year. How many times was it used under Bush? What was it used for? The fact they could use it again and again tells the story.

HelleJ20170809_low.jpg

and how can borrowing about 1 trillion a year be a sign that we were booming?

For an answer to that, you must ask the republican NEOCONS and their unpaid for war- mongering....and, of course, GWB with his unpaid Medicare Advantage.

:argue: :bang3: :laugh: Did anyone else catch at least one Democrat guest on Fox bring up the 80 straight months of growth in the USA during the Obama Years? :eusa_think: :dunno:
Growth? Really? Over 90 Million People were out of work during the Obama years, unemployment was always around 10 to 15%, GDP was about 1.48% Under Obama, 8 years of never ending suffering.
And yet we just had a few rat commentators gloating of how the economy was booming during the Obama years? :laugh2:
You mean like the booming economy of,,Illinois, Connecticut, California, Rhode Island, New York, Newark, Baltimore and Ferguson?
:smoke:

FOX News being fair and balanced as they are, has to have their share of liberal idiots on there.

That being said, Obama was the only President in history to never have a full years of 3% GDP growth. His average annual growth rate was only 1.48%, the weakest of any expansion since 1949. Trump's economy is something like 3.5% right now.

Barack Obama Is Now The Only President In History To Never Have A Year Of 3% GDP Growth | Zero Hedge

20170127_GDP_Obama2_0.jpg

Bullshit straw grasping, Obama easily had superior economy to both Bushes and oversaw more job growth then both of them combined AND MULTIPLIED BY THREE.

Any economist or CEO would take steady economic growth over peaky volatility.

Also, there is another president with no 3%+ annualized growth - TRUMP.

News Release: Gross Domestic Product

Say, partisan hack.

Tell us all what the economy did after the democrats took control of the house and Senate in 2007, till they lost the house in 2010 and then lost the Senate in 2014.

Are you aware of the effects of the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which exempted credit-default swaps from regulation? Cause it was passed in December of 2000.

Do you know anything?
Do you know who wrote the CFMA?

Republicans.

Funny, I didn't hear a single Republican or Fox News howling at the federal pre-emptions in it.

[QUOTE="Rexx Taylor, post: 17885521, member: 52839]Did anyone else catch at least one Democrat guest on Fox bring up the 80 straight months of growth in the USA during the Obama Years?
Growth? Really?[/quote]
Yes. The number of non-farm payroll jobs bottomed out in February 2010. It took a small dip down in September 2010, but rose continuously after that. Private sector employment never took a dip.

Over 90 Million People were out of work during the Obama years,
There's a difference between "out of work" and "not working." Your 90 million figure includes over 80 million who did not want or were unable to work: retirees, full time high school and college students, disabled, and stay home spouses, among others.

unemployment was always around 10 to 15%,
The unemployment rate hit 10% once and never went over.

GDP was about 1.48% Under Obama, 8 years of never ending suffering.
Average of 1.8%

i wonder how many McDonalds/Burger King jobs were created between 2009/2016? 6 Million?

:rolleyes:

Dude you do know you are on the internet, were you can easily look up such data.

Your 6 million is total nonsense considering ALL of fast food employment is less then 3 million (20%- of all jobs).

But even your WONDERING is way off-base. What the question SHOULD BE about is low-wage jobs, not specific franchises.

Here is an interesting breakdown of 2013-2015 job growth by wage

imrs.php

Last edited:

Forum List

Back