Lately Leftist Commentators Bringing Up "80 Straight Months Of Growth"Under Obama.Are They Joking?

Obama’s Final Jobs Report Marks 75 Consecutive Months of Growth

Just not that tough to confirm.
CyrS853W8AAIOct.jpg
Say, partisan hack.

Tell us all what the economy did after the democrats took control of the house and Senate in 2007, till they lost the house in 2010 and then lost the Senate in 2014.

Are you aware of the effects of the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which exempted credit-default swaps from regulation? Cause it was passed in December of 2000.

Do you know anything?
I'm in the business.

Are you?

Nice try at deflection there.

:laugh:
Yeah, you are an ignorant partisan hack.

Still waiting for you to explain what that Commodity Futures Modernization Act did.

How about who rewrote the Community Reinvestment Act which put pressure on banks to lend to low income neighborhoods.

So, the democrats took over congress in 2007, lost the house in 2010. Tell us what happened.

Get your fucking graph out you fucking hack. See what happened when the economy was under democrat majority control....2007 to 2010.

You stupid ignorant fucking hack.

The Community Reinvestment Act functioned very well under Carter, Reagan, Bush 41, and Clinton. It was only after the Gramm Leach Bliley Act deregulating debt back securities was passed that it became a problem.

25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis - TIME
They don't want to hear it. If they don't have enough information to deal with it, it's "fake news".

Last edited:
Holy crap, I hadn't seen that article before, it's excellent. It actually refers to Lew Ranieri, the guy who started MBSs (although he really wasn't a villain, they were really distorted later) and S&P, which gave AAA ratings to shit securities. AND it dares to blame consumers who made stupid choices. That's the first time I've seen an article get that deep.

Politically, it also points the finger at people from both parties, which is EXTREMELY appropriate.

Say, partisan hack.

Tell us all what the economy did after the democrats took control of the house and Senate in 2007, till they lost the house in 2010 and then lost the Senate in 2014.

Are you aware of the effects of the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which exempted credit-default swaps from regulation? Cause it was passed in December of 2000.

Do you know anything?
I'm in the business.

Are you?

Still waiting for you to explain what that Commodity Futures Modernization Act did.

How about who rewrote the Community Reinvestment Act which put pressure on banks to lend to low income neighborhoods.

So, the democrats took over congress in 2007, lost the house in 2010. Tell us what happened.

Get your fucking graph out you fucking hack. See what happened when the economy was under democrat majority control....2007 to 2010.

You're so easily triggered.

Greenspan was begged to regulate swaps and derivatives like CMOs and CDOs and he steadfastly refused, even though he admitted he didn't understand them.

Ratings agencies were selling AAA ratings - Treasury-level - for CMOs and CDOs. You know, those cute little "securities" that fed the Meltdown.

There were zero (0) reserve requirements on swaps, so AIG was selling them to anyone with cash.

Investment banks were buying swaps on the very derivatives they were SELLING.

On and on.

I'll bet talk radio hasn't covered that, which would explain why you don't know it.
The magazine's story, which apportioned blame widely between such figures as Countrywide co-founder Angelo Mozilo, former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan, former Lehman Brothers CEO Dick Fuld and President George W. Bush, zeroed in on two specific policy decisions made during the Clinton Administration. Clinton ushered out the Glass-Steagall Act, which for decades had separated commercial banking from investment banking, and signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act — which exempted all derivatives, including the now notorious credit-default swaps, from federal regulation. His Administration also loosened housing rules, which put pressure on banks to lend in low-income neighborhoods.

Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

You are a fucking hack.
I provide street-level specifics that you can't refute (and could provide many more), you provide talking points.

I'm in the business (and one of my brothers is as well), I know what happened, you're a talk radio parrot playing politics.

All you "know" is the propaganda. All you "see" is what conveniently fits your narrow and simplistic political narrative.

Case closed. Bitch and moan all you want.
Yeap, you are the biggest partisan hack here.

Got it. Democrats had nothing to with the bubble.

Democrats having control over congress had nothing to do with the economic down turn from 2007 to 2010. Yeah, even though they had control.

Republicans had nothing to do with the recovery even though took over the House in 2010 and Senate in 2014.

Got it.

You are a hack.

Holy crap, I hadn't seen that article before, it's excellent. It actually refers to Lew Ranieri, the guy who started MBSs (although he really wasn't a villain, they were really distorted later) and S&P, which gave AAA ratings to shit securities. AND it dares to blame consumers who made stupid choices. That's the first time I've seen an article get that deep.

Politically, it also points the finger at people from both parties, which is EXTREMELY appropriate.
So do you agree with the article that Bush had minimal responsibility with what happened?

That article certainly points that out.

I'm in the business.

Are you?

Greenspan was begged to regulate swaps and derivatives like CMOs and CDOs and he steadfastly refused, even though he admitted he didn't understand them.

Ratings agencies were selling AAA ratings - Treasury-level - for CMOs and CDOs. You know, those cute little "securities" that fed the Meltdown.

There were zero (0) reserve requirements on swaps, so AIG was selling them to anyone with cash.

On and on.

I'll bet talk radio hasn't covered that, which would explain why you don't know it.
The magazine's story, which apportioned blame widely between such figures as Countrywide co-founder Angelo Mozilo, former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan, former Lehman Brothers CEO Dick Fuld and President George W. Bush, zeroed in on two specific policy decisions made during the Clinton Administration. Clinton ushered out the Glass-Steagall Act, which for decades had separated commercial banking from investment banking, and signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act — which exempted all derivatives, including the now notorious credit-default swaps, from federal regulation. His Administration also loosened housing rules, which put pressure on banks to lend in low-income neighborhoods.

Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

You are a fucking hack.
I provide street-level specifics that you can't refute (and could provide many more), you provide talking points.

I'm in the business (and one of my brothers is as well), I know what happened, you're a talk radio parrot playing politics.

All you "know" is the propaganda. All you "see" is what conveniently fits your narrow and simplistic political narrative.

Democrats having control over congress had nothing to do with the economic down turn from 2007 to 2010. Yeah, even though they had control.

Republicans had nothing to do with the recovery even though took over the House in 2010 and Senate in 2014.

Got it.

You are a hack.
Oh, good, I have you reduced to straw man arguments.

That was easy.

No year with over 3% GDP Growth.

This is where we have slowly devolved into. The end game of the blood sucking government policies.
i remember watching the DOW crash to around 6000?,,,spring of 2009? it was all because of Obama !!!

First off, you remember wrong. Not surprising that you try to blame Obama since conservatives always lay their fiscal messes off on the Democrats but Bush broke it and he owns it.

The stock market was in a bear market from 2007 to 2009. The market crashed September 29th, 2008. That's all on Bush. The country, as a whole, still operated under Bush's last budget until October 2009, so even stock market losses in Spring of 2009, are still on Bush.

Similarly, the current stock market rise and continued job growth is to Obama's credit until October 2017, because Trump is still operating on Obama's last budget.

Job creation, like the FOXConn plant were in the works for years before Trump announced the Wisconsin plant. FOXConn even made announcements about this plant last year, long before Trump was elected. Trump takes credit for these jobs even though he did nothing to get them.

Except he promised $3 billion in tax concessions for FOXConn. That's $571 in taxes for every man, woman and child in the state. For a family of four, a taxpayer is going to have to cough up an extra $2000 in state taxes to make up tax breaks given to FOXConn.

More corporate welfare on the backs of the middle class.

On and on.

You are a fucking hack.

Got it.

You are a hack.

That was easy.
You work in the business, and you are ignorant as all fuck. You are a pathetic hack. That is all.

Now, tell the moron reconmark that democrats have a big hand in the housing bubble and also let him know Bush's responsibility was minimal.

He is one dumb fucking moron.

Also, I love how you then deny that the democrats took over power in 2007 and began to lose it in 2010. You want to put that little graph and show what happened to the economy and unemployment rate during that time period.

Losers like reconmark blame Boooooosh. Want to let him know the facts? No? Thought not.

You all lost this a long time ago. Now, go with the old "strawman" claims.

This is where we have slowly devolved into. The end game of the blood sucking government policies.
i remember watching the DOW crash to around 6000?,,,spring of 2009? it was all because of Obama !!!

First off, you remember wrong. Not surprising that you try to blame Obama since conservatives always lay their fiscal messes off on the Democrats but Bush broke it and he owns it.

The stock market was in a bear market from 2007 to 2009. The market crashed September 29th, 2008. That's all on Bush. The country, as a whole, still operated under Bush's last budget until October 2009, so even stock market losses in Spring of 2009, are still on Bush.

Similarly, the current stock market rise and continued job growth is to Obama's credit until October 2017, because Trump is still operating on Obama's last budget.

Job creation, like the FOXConn plant were in the works for years before Trump announced the Wisconsin plant. FOXConn even made announcements about this plant last year, long before Trump was elected. Trump takes credit for these jobs even though he did nothing to get them.

Except he promised $3 billion in tax concessions for FOXConn. That's $571 in taxes for every man, woman and child in the state. For a family of four, a taxpayer is going to have to cough up an extra $2000 in state taxes to make up tax breaks given to FOXConn.

Actually it is not all on Bush. I even linked what the article stated that you posted that showed why and how. You and Mac are fucking losers.

On and on.

You are a fucking hack.

Got it.

You are a hack.

That was easy.
You work in the business, and you are ignorant as all fuck. You are a pathetic hack. That is all.

Now, tell the moron reconmark that democrats have a big hand in the housing bubble and also let him know Bush's responsibility was minimal.

Also, I love how you then deny that the democrats took over power in 2007 and began to lose it in 2010. You want to put that little graph and show what happened to the economy and unemployment rate during that time period.

Losers like reconmark blame Boooooosh. Want to let him know the facts? No? Thought not.

Also, I love how you then deny that the democrats took over power in 2007 and began to lose it in 2010.

I did? Yet another straw man. Good.

You're in over your head here. You don't know nearly as much as I do on this.

Actually it is not all on Bush. I even linked what the article stated that you posted that showed why and how. You and Mac are fucking losers.
we all know Bush had nothing to do with the Pelosi/Reid crash of 2008,,,,it was a bunch of greedy bastards who took out loans they knew they could never pay back to buy houses and cars,,,and figure,,hey,,,when it all comes crashing down,,,I can still keep my house and car,,,and F-----K the middle class

You are a fucking hack.

Got it.

You are a hack.

That was easy.

Also, I love how you then deny that the democrats took over power in 2007 and began to lose it in 2010.

You aren't telling your pieces of shit what responsibility the democrats had during that time.

You work in the business. Let me ask you. What role did Dodd and Frank have with Fannie and Freddie?

Let me ask you another question, since you love going to the old "straw man" cliche. What happened after Clinton rewrote the Community Revinvestment Act? Tell old lady and that reconmark loser. Not that you will enlighten them. Cause they are utterly useless.

Go ahead and explain what happened to the economy during that period.

Got it.

You are a hack.

That was easy.

You aren't telling your pieces of shit what responsibility the democrats had during that time.

You work in the business. Let me ask you. What role did Dodd and Frank have with Fannie and Freddie?

Let me ask you another question, since you love going to the old "straw man" cliche. What happened after Clinton rewrote the Community Revinvestment Act? Tell old lady and that reconmark loser. Not that you will enlighten them. Cause they are utterly useless.

I dont recall Bush ever going on TV and announce that all banks have an extra 2 Trillion to loan for homes and that anyone who wants a house can now buy one,,no deposit ,,no credit check.

:argue: :bang3: :laugh: Did anyone else catch at least one Democrat guest on Fox bring up the 80 straight months of growth in the USA during the Obama Years? :eusa_think: :dunno:
Growth? Really? Over 90 Million People were out of work during the Obama years, unemployment was always around 10 to 15%, GDP was about 1.48% Under Obama, 8 years of never ending suffering.
And yet we just had a few rat commentators gloating of how the economy was booming during the Obama years? :laugh2:
You mean like the booming economy of,,Illinois, Connecticut, California, Rhode Island, New York, Newark, Baltimore and Ferguson?
:smoke:
And yet, these days, we have six million unfilled jobs that your kind aren't qualified for. Isn't that so weird?

U.S. has record 6 million job openings, even as 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs

With 6 Million Job Openings, Will Critics Still Blame Immigrants For 'Taking Jobs' From Americans?

:clap::dance::clap2:

Got it.

You are a hack.

That was easy.

I dont recall Bush ever going on TV and announce that all banks have an extra 2 Trillion to loan for homes and that anyone who wants a house can now buy one,,no deposit ,,no credit check.
Mac knows all of this. He works in the business. He has mentioned that.....a lot of times. Yet, he sits there and remains the stupid ass partisan loser he is. I am telling you, I have the guy pegged. He comes across as though he is some middle of the road level headed guy. Making fun of the "extremists."

Dont buy their bullshit. The pathetic thing about an asshole like that is he truly believes his own bullshit. Which, is scary.

Guy is a fucking hack.

I then showed in the article where it shows the minimal responsibility of Bush and they ignore all of that. It was old lady's own article. They ignore all of that.

LOL at their stupidity.

Got it.

You are a hack.

That was easy.

I'll try this once, and if you can't control yourself, I'll just bow out and watch.

Dodd and Frank (Frank especially) enabled Fannie and Freddie, particularly when Frank said that everything was fine. Then, to add insult to injury, Frank later pretended to be shocked when the shit hit the fan over there. Typical lying politicians.

The CRA was standard legislative overreach, the government trying too hard to make things "fair".

There. I'm sure you like all of that.

Now, more facts The CRA had nothing to do with the fact that:
  • The ratings agencies were literally selling AAA ratings for shit securities, and those ratings opened the flood gates
  • The banks were creating shit CMO's and CDO's and misrepresenting them en masse
  • Mortgage companies were selling mortgages to dogs (that's right), an example of an industry run amok
  • Regulators were paying ZERO attention to what were going into these shit securities that were getting AAA's
  • AIG (in particular) was selling direct CDS's and synthetic CDS's by the billion with ZERO reserve requirements
  • The banks were buying CDS's, betting against the very shit CDO's and CMO's they were selling to people
  • Alan Greenspan absolutely refused to regulate derivatives even though he had the authority to do so
  • It was the Wild Fucking West with damn near no oversight
As much as you would like to pretend, the Meltdown can't be blamed on one political party or the other. This was a team effort.

Now, find a lefty who wants to fight and deny and spin. I know too much.

anyone who thinks that Bush caused the Pelosi Crash of 2008 has an IQ of 43. Apparently they have no idea how the economy works and who makes decisions on policy changes....guess they never heard of Bwarny Fank

Got it.

You are a hack.

That was easy.

I'll try this once, and if you can't control yourself, I'll just bow out and watch.

Dodd and Frank (Frank especially) enabled Fannie and Freddie, particularly when Frank said that everything was fine. Then, to add insult to injury, Frank later pretended to be shocked when the shit hit the fan over there. Typical lying politicians.

The CRA was standard legislative overreach, the government trying too hard to make things "fair".

There. I'm sure you like all of that.

Now, more facts The CRA had nothing to do with the fact that:
  • The ratings agencies were literally selling AAA ratings for shit securities, and those ratings opened the flood gates
  • The banks were creating shit CMO's and CDO's and misrepresenting them en masse
  • Mortgage companies were selling mortgages to dogs (that's right), an example of an industry run amok
  • Regulators were paying ZERO attention to what were going into these shit securities that were getting AAA's
  • AIG (in particular) was selling direct CDS's and synthetic CDS's by the billion with ZERO reserve requirements
  • The banks were buying CDS's, betting against the very shit CDO's and CMO's they were selling to people
  • Alan Greenspan absolutely refused to regulate derivatives even though he had the authority to do so
  • It was the Wild Fucking West with damn near no oversight
As much as you would like to pretend, the Meltdown can't be blamed on one political party or the other. This was a team effort.

Now, find a lefty who wants to fight and deny and spin. I know too much.
I didnt say republicans did not contribute. Fucking liar. What I did say was republicans started regaining power in 2010. They then had majority power from 2014 till the present.

I am wondering what happened to the economy during the time period where the democrats had majority power from 2007..to 2014.

Forum List

Back