Last gun shop in San Francisco to close

To news that his legislation may force the shuttering of High Bridge, Farrell was candid.

“Prioritizing the public safety of our City’s residents always comes first, and trumps all else,” posted to his Facebook page in reference to the store’s possible closure. “My gun control reforms are intended to close known loopholes that exist in state and federal law. And, the facts don’t lie — jurisdictions with the strictest gun control laws on the books have less gun crime compared to those who don’t.”

ROFLMAO the stupid is strong in this one! I bet showing him all the studies that show more guns= less crime wouldn't do much to knock the crust loose from his brain though.

“With other gun shops right outside city limits, the closing of Highbridge Arms will only result in inconveniencing law-abiding folks who will now have to drive a little extra out of their way for their firearms needs,” said Chris Cheng, Top Shot winner, NRA Commentator and city resident, to Guns.com. “I’m confident the criminals will still be able to acquire firearms through the trunks of cars and other nefarious sources within city limits.”

YEP! Thanks anti gun freaks...the criminals thank you!

Last gun shop in San Francisco confirms closure due to new law

Enjoy the increase in gun crime San Francisco residents!

---
California passed some of the nation’s toughest gun laws over the past two decades, and gun deaths across the state have declined by more than half, according to a new study by a California-based nonprofit research group.

Gun violence across California dropped 56% from 5,500 gun deaths in 1993 to 2,935 in 2010, according tothe study, which took into account California’s expanded population from about 30 to 37 million people over the same period.

Among all 50 states, California has perhaps the strongest gun control laws. “California is at the very top end of firearms regulation,” legal expert Bryan L. Ciyou and author of “Gun Laws By State” told msnbc.

Last gun shop in San Francisco confirms closure due to new law

Enjoy the increase in gun crime San Francisco residents!

---
California passed some of the nation’s toughest gun laws over the past two decades, and gun deaths across the state have declined by more than half, according to a new study by a California-based nonprofit research group.

Gun violence across California dropped 56% from 5,500 gun deaths in 1993 to 2,935 in 2010, according tothe study, which took into account California’s expanded population from about 30 to 37 million people over the same period.

Among all 50 states, California has perhaps the strongest gun control laws. “California is at the very top end of firearms regulation,” legal expert Bryan L. Ciyou and author of “Gun Laws By State” told msnbc.

LOL a study by a group called "smart gun laws" yeah its called the 2nd amendment numb nuts

Maybe all gun manufacturers should pull out of Leftist states, and refuse to do business with them, including the police forces within those states.

Such states might just rethink their idiocy.

"And the cow jumped over the moon."

The last decent gun shop in Oakland (Siegle's) closed in 2007. Running it out of business didn't reduce crime in the city.

“With other gun shops right outside city limits, the closing of Highbridge Arms will only result in inconveniencing law-abiding folks who will now have to drive a little extra out of their way for their firearms needs,” said Chris Cheng, Top Shot winner, NRA Commentator and city resident, to Guns.com. “I’m confident the criminals will still be able to acquire firearms through the trunks of cars and other nefarious sources within city limits.”

Keep in mind that opening up shop in a local community is a privilege, not a right.

Waiting for Clayton to chime in with the post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy

Aside from that....
Violent crime in CA, as well as gun-related violent crime in CA are both significantly above the national average.
Compared to states that have NO gun control laws, such as Vermont, CA crime rates are astronomical.
Why is that?

Keep in mind that opening up shop in a local community is a privilege, not a right.
Same for an abortion clinic.... right?

The last decent gun shop in Oakland (Siegle's) closed in 2007. Running it out of business didn't reduce crime in the city.

Knowing what I know about Oakland, I'd wanna close their gun stores too. Bad guys would be breaking into the place all night long..Ain't know way you can stop em.

Knowing what I know about Oakland, I'd wanna close their gun stores too. Bad guys would be breaking into the place all night long..Ain't know way you can stop em.

What a moron. As a former customer of Siegel's, the place was like a fortress. In 57 years of business, it was not broken into.

But keep up the babbling moonbat ranting. You'll only fool the already converted.

Forum List

Back